Surya-Jhanvi shld hv stayed away apart for longer

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I really wish if Surya and Jhanvi would have been shown apart for longer duration... It would have been better to see them missing each and angry encounter...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree

The seperation track could have easily been lengthened and made look interesting and would have glued viewers with some anticipation. It all resolved so quickly that maja bhi nahi aaya
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I think so too. It would be really nice to watch both of them pining for each other. The Cvs could have prolonged it until Feb 14th, Valentine's Day.

But who knows, probably CVs are going to bring the separation track in after showing them deeply in love. I am sure Rana's next move will be to separate JaYa and he will go to any extent to do that.
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u Darshu. The separation and the two missing each other would have made for some wonderful moments😍. But CVs always put a damper on our wishes 😡
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you all abt Separation and them being shown as missing each other would have been so romantic. I really was hoping that for Valentines we could have seen some lovey dovey scenes between them.
Today's epi just had Surya dropping off Jhanvi to her family's place- but still loved the epi with karan and Chauthala and Karan story.
Hope we get to see some real scenes between Jhanvi and surya in the upcoming episodes
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
array actually laado dosent work with love storues even shaurya dia confession was showed within a month or month and half