Diya and Jhanvi's clothes

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know this has been previously mentioned by tamzin :) but i thought i would just bring it up again. when diya got married and went to shaurya's she also wore very traditional saris. and jhanvi is doing the same at surya's house. both girls look quite older than their age when they wear such clothes. they are wearing quite dark and heavy saris. wouldn't we all like them to stay with their young look and continue wearing their salvaars and kurthas? what do you think? have a look at the differences.

Dia vs Dia vs Dia

Jhanvi vs Jhanvi

Can you see the differences between Diya's three and Jhanvi's two get ups. Not only in what they wear but also their make up.

These are some suggestions of the type of Sarees i think they should wear (if they must wear them). You would tell that these are lot more lighter and flowy sarees rather than the very heavy ones. i notice one thing with both Diya and Jhanvi is that they look better with less and light make up. when their make up is overdone they look very mature. diya's make up right now is good but i think jhanvi needs a younger look...(not that she looks old...she just looks better with her Jhanvi clothes-if you get what I mean)

These dresses would look beautiful on the girls:

I hope you can see what I am trying to point out. please leave your thoughts behind :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks preeti for your input much neededπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...wow if janvi wore these kind sari,s that would surely blow surya waist coats to pieces πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and true they both are wearing really garish over the top makeup since they got married ...remember that scene where surya helps janvi with her necklace janvi looked so young , so innocent so beautiful no wonder surya was staring at her 😳😳😳
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice saris! She probably cannot wear salwar kurta in the village as a married woman, but surely when she goes on a trip with Surya, she can wear them. And how long will they dress up Diya in those men's clothes? She can be a woman when she is at home, right?

Yes, I vote for new wardrobes for Jhanvi and Diya. Light and trendy saris for Jhanvi and modern salwar suits for Diya.

I wonder if someone will pass on the messages to the CVs.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, i have always raised this clothing issue as well. Jhanvi needs better clothes!!! Diya had nice sari's after the wedding so i do not understand why they are not giving that option to poor jhanvi and shes shown to be married to such a rich family
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think...both of them luk perfect in saris
Dia's saris were awsem...she looked so preety in those attires...& i think dia does not need for
someting outstanding clothes...she looks gud in every type of clothes and 1 more think..she also used to wear salwar-kameez at shaurya's home ( last episode of shaurya-dia together...bhanupratab's death)
janvi needs some gud clothes...

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Shivu. I think the problem is more with Jhanvi's clothes not Diya's. Vaish is really very beautiful and she looks wonderful when she wears not heavy and light clothes along with her kurthas.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heeyyy

I agree with you Shivu. I think the problem is more with Jhanvi's clothes not Diya's. Vaish is really very beautiful and she looks wonderful when she wears not heavy and light clothes along with her kurthas.

i totally agree with u
Just thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I JUST ONLY NOTICE THAT...EVERY COLOR SUITS ON JHANVI OF THE SARIES...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†.
...I THINK THE STYLE OF WEARING SHOULD BE CHANGED...AND DIA'S LOOK PERFECT NOW...PRETTY AND YOUNG...
I THINK JHANVI'S MAKE UP SHOULD BE IMPROVE...
AND SORRY GUYS..IF YOU FEEL BAD..I WANT TO SEE VAISH IN French Plait...and also in straight hairs...for new look...πŸ˜ƒ
no no no...she looks so beautiful in curly...i also wish to have curls when i see her...i'm saying this becuz i saw first girl in my life whom curly hairs suit so much...πŸ˜•
and this is only vaishnavi...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u just janvi looks so beautiful in every color's and also she looks so cute in ever dress. in yesterday's episode she look so gorgeous.