rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Chautala telling that it doesn't sound good... but if she doesn't mind can he see Santosh?? ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji tells she's inside and he can meet her... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAvtar-Chanda are not liking it at all...๐Ÿ˜• when there is a sound of a car... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala tells Ammaji he wants her to meet someone... everyone looks confused...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh is praying to God...Chautala calls out to her... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSantosh looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒ flashback is shown...๐Ÿ˜Š. how Santosh went to commit suicide in the well... how Chautala saved her...๐Ÿ˜Š how they end up consummating... ๐Ÿ˜ณhow Chautala tells that their love is pure... and what happened between them is not a sin... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Santosh starts crying recollecting it...๐Ÿ˜ญ Chautala tells her don't get me wrong... i have taken Ammaji's permission... i read about you in the newspaper and couldn't stop myself so i came here...๐Ÿ˜Š he tells he is also responsible for ruining her life... Santosh tells god was also not with me then... so why will i hold you responsible??? whatever was written in my fate... it had to happen and she has accepted it...๐Ÿ˜ญ but now she has a son and a daughter in law... and she doesn't want her past to haunt her...๐Ÿ˜ญshe asks him to go away... Chautala tells she's mistaken... he has not come here to ruin her life but has come to return her son Karan to her...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh gets teary and happy and tells Karan??? ๐Ÿ˜›Chautala tells if you don't mind... shall i ask you a question... is Karan my son???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Santosh stops him there and tells no... ๐Ÿ˜ฒKaran belongs to this family... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Karan comes in... he gets teary...๐Ÿ˜ญ Santosh & Karan hug each other... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Karan tells i know how the villagers treated you... but don't worry your son has come back to protect you... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji is listening to everything...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan tells Santosh that Chautala is responsible for getting him out on bail... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe adds that he asked him many times but he's not willing to disclose the relationship he shares with the family... Santosh lies that he's a distant relative...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ammaji-Chautala look shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ฒSantosh thanks Chautala for this favour... Ammaji asks Karan to come with her and meet the rest of the family leaving Santosh-Chautala alone again...๐Ÿ˜Š Tanisha asks Avtar who is this guy Chautala??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠAvtar fumbles... Karan informs her that Santosh told him that he's a distant relative.... Chanda gets up to tell the truth... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe's about to tell him when Avtar stops her... Avtar changes the topic and tells that now everyone is happy that Karan is back with them...๐Ÿ˜Š Chautala turns to leave... Santosh tells him don't ever come back again... Chautala looks shocked...

Chautala comes out... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe takes leave of Ammaji and others... Ammaji stops him and tells him that he has left one work unfinished...๐Ÿ˜Š Chautala asks him to tell now because he doesn't know when he'll meet them again... and he apologizes to everyone for the inconvenience they had to face because of him... Ammaji tells Chautala that she wants him to meet someone... Santosh tries to stop her...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji calls out to Karan and tells Chautala... before leaving won't he like to meet his son??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒChautala-Karan look shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala tells Karan??? my son???๐Ÿ˜ญ everyone looks shocked... Santosh starts crying... ๐Ÿ˜ญChanda runs to Santosh to comfort her... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala moves to teary Karan...he holds him and hugs him tightly...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan is smiling through the tears... ๐Ÿ˜Šand is about to hug him back... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe gets a flashback of Joginder telling that Karan is not his blood...and also ask Santosh who is his father??? and that Karan is an illegitimate child... Karan frees himself from Chautala's hug... everyone looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Chautala tells Karan that why is he punishing himself??? he's responsible for ruining both Santosh and his life...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh runs inside crying...๐Ÿ˜ญ Chautala continues that i don't know how you lived your life... but i have always yearned for you all these years...๐Ÿ˜ญ he cups Karan's face and tells till Karan hugs him and forgives him... he can never forgive himself...๐Ÿ˜ญ. Karan throws his hands off his face and leaves...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ammaji tells Chautala that it will take some time for Karan to accept it...๐Ÿ˜Š Chautala tells till now this truth was hidden from me... and now when i saw my son in front of me... i couldnt hold myself back... Ammaji tells i understand your state... and Karan is a bit short tempered... ๐Ÿ˜Šso it will take him some time to cool down... but assures him that his son will be surely his one day...๐Ÿ˜› Chautala thanks Ammaji for making him meet his son and takes leave of the family...๐Ÿ˜Š

Rana is telling Satpal that someone gave money to get Karan out on bail... ๐Ÿ˜กand there are high chances that the person has his roots from Rana's family... ๐Ÿ˜ฒand we need to find out who it is...๐Ÿคข Surya-Janvi come together... ๐Ÿ˜Surya โค๏ธtells they got the information from Janvi's family that Karan is out of jail...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and he wants to meet Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜ƒso we thought of going there..๐Ÿ˜. Rana is angry...๐Ÿ˜† he tells calmly but directing it straightly on Janvi that now work is more important... ๐Ÿ˜กand a businessman should not waste time... he should always be aware of the fluctuations in price happening in the market... ๐Ÿ˜กhe wants Surya to make a note of that...๐Ÿคข Surya tells he'll check...๐Ÿ˜but first he'll drop Janvi at Ammaji's place and from there he'll go...โค๏ธ he asks Janvi whether it's ok with her... โ˜บ๏ธJanvi agrees...๐Ÿ˜› they leave...๐Ÿ˜. Rana tells Surya is clever ... ๐Ÿ˜†although he is still with him... but he is equally with Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜

Precap - Ammaji tells Karan that this relationship with Chautala can never change...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan tells Chautala happens to be someone he has never seen... and now he is standing in front of him as his father...๐Ÿ˜Š he asks Ammaji what did she get by bringing the past in front of him?? it never had any meaning...and tells that he can never accept his relationship with Chautala...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much for the update sujju di ๐Ÿค—
btw love your new pic! :)) xoxoxo
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the update dear, saw the epi after ages, absolutely loved it !! hope that santosh & chautala gets united soon !!๐Ÿ˜Š