jaya scenes== rana kabab mien haddi

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
please remember to vote on the chasker meter plz plz plz

At the haveli rana saying to satpal... how can these people who cant butter there roti pay 5 laks to free karan .. it must be someone deeply connected to them ..find out who that is ..i want to know everything ... just then surya and janvi come down stairs [[[ janvi looking really pretty in a new sari i think ... surya aahhh😍]] stand before rana and surya says that janvi got a call from the mandir and her brother has returned ...we are going to meet him... rana like accha i was thinking of sending you to the mandi ..you know it harvest time and i want you to find out the rates of the seeds ... and rana is making case of like if we miss out it might hurt us financially ... surya replies your right ... i,ll do this first i,ll go to mandir drop janvi off then go to mandi .. work can be don e and i,ll meet her brother ... both rana and satpal look like 😲😲😲..surya turn to janvi and says it that ok janvi nods yes ... surya turns to rana and says jalte hai babuji .. the look on rana face is pricelessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ nods and moves his head as if to say theek hai .. jaya leave rana ...rana says to him self [[[[ sorry my haryanvi is not good but i,ll give you my version of what i think he said😳]]]]] ok son before you never question what i asked you ..now because of a women you playing games with me shot finishes on rana face...rana face is like maybe realising' i,m losing my son just my thoughts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

note to the cvs plz update janvi,s wardrobe with light flowing sari ,s of mordern in the trend colors all her saris make her look big .. she has a lovely figure and surya has to notice it too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ what do you guyz think ??????

remember plz vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u tamzin i saw her in c.i.d. really she has a good figure. i also think jese sury ka wardrobe chang kiya vese hi janvi ka wardrobe bhi change karana chahiye.
about chasker meter then i did it but it's not working.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tamzin, u correctly pointed out...

Rana brought Jhanvi to house with intention to humilate Ammaji however his plan has gone for toss with Surya-Jhanvi relationship... But I see more trouble coming for Surya as Rana is keen to find out who sent Ambulance to protect Santosh. Also who has given 5Lakhs to bell out Karan... And I feel its Surya in second case as well...

If that so, I am not sure whether Rana will spare his own son???πŸ˜’
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Rana brought Jhanvi to house with intention to humilate Ammaji however his plan has gone for toss with Surya-Jhanvi relationship... But I see more trouble coming for Surya as Rana is keen to find out who sent Ambulance to protect Santosh. Also who has given 5Lakhs to bell out Karan... And I feel its Surya in second case as well...

darshana the thought of rana hurting or getting rid of surya for betraying him make me sickπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, i actually feel that Surya has been protecting Jhanvi from his bros, father for two long (not timewise, consider eventwise). Now its time for Jhanvi to payback . so smone, be it Rana, Kuldeep, Param or even Jogi-Gaji (if they at all appear) needs to hurt Surya and after that Jhanvi can heal him (physically, mentally and morally)
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I feel Rana will plot to hurt Jhanvi, not Surya. He is mad with her for taking Surya away from him. He loves his own blood, so his thoughts will be that if he can get rid of Jhanvi, he can bring Surya back.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juhi, I think u r right... rather than hurting Surya, he might try to hurt Jhanvi root cause of it...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well then let surya get hurt in process of not hurting jhanvi
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

well then let surya get hurt in process of not hurting jhanvi

Absolutely that will happen...he will protect her at any cost and in the process take all the blows.
But that is how their love will get stronger. Jhanvi is a fighter and she will fight to the end with Surya on her side.

Also, i vote for some new trendy saris, lehenga cholis, and slawar suits for Jhanvi. Although I find her quite elegant, slim, tall and smart in the saris she is wearing right now, but still, she is wearing the red, green and pink for a long time. Time for a change to her wardrobe, please CVs.

Actually I want her to go out on a trip with Surya and wear her jeans and kurtas. That will be so cute. Surya will sooo fall for her, and won't be able to take his eyes off her. He will be completely bewitched and mesmerized by her anglicized look. Please CVs, can we have that?
Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true Juhi and I agree with all your comments esp in the last one.
I also feel that Rana will try to hurt Surya thru Jhanvi although his anger and intentions are directed to Jhanvi it will hurt his own Son but Rana in his blind rage is not thinking that far.
He just would plan and plot against Jhanvi and her family all the time.
Vaishnavi is very pretty and has the body to go with it so I agree that they need to be more creative with her wardrobe and her styling.