Did Yash aka Karan of Laado have a baby recently?

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Yash Dasgupta

The sets of Color's Na Aana Iss Des Laado recently witnessed a good joke. Incidentally, Yash Dasgupta who plays Karan in the show had put up a picture of a baby along with a BB status, "my baby". This status got the whole unit of the show wondering whether he actually got a baby recently. In fact, this was even shocking since Yash is not married.

While the whole unit wanted to know the truth from Yash, no one dared to ask him. However, someone decided to know the truth and went up to him and congratulated for the new addition to his family. As a source reveals, "The actor thanked him for the best wishes."

But what this well wisher didn't know was that Yash was actually playing a prank. Though he didn't put up the confusing status to fool people, when he saw everyone was assuming it was his baby, he decided to trick everyone. But in fact, it was his sister's baby.

"Everyone enjoyed the prank and took the whole thing very sportingly," says Yash.

We hope that many more such pranks and jokes are played on the sets of this daily. After all, it's good to work in a lively and happy atmosphere, right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi darsh thanks for this...
i reading ur comments after a week. really i miss ur comments on episods and other threads.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrashali, I was out of town hence could not come here...

I am yet to catch full week episode and will come back with my comments...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missed you Darshu and hope you enjoyed your Kerala trip and welcome back and thanks for sharing this article
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ darshana :
thanx for sharing the article. i'm going 🤣 reading it. yash really has a good sense of humour yar !!