BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As Jhanvi already knws abt her feelings towards Surya,..bt i m eagerly want to see Surya knws ant hiss feelings,.his love towards Jhanvi,...
I like to see in which circumstances he possesed abt jhanvi and confess his love,...
Waiting for the day,...when he confess,..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling on Feb 14th, Valentine's Day.😊
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup, @ JuhiRockz I think so too.hopefully a romantic epi that day😍
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh...i am defs expecting something special to happen on valentines day for our NAIDL couples :))
vrashali10 thumbnail

i agree with u juhiRockz valentine's day is the best day for surya when he confess his feelings [his love] towards janvi.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veerpur main valentine day celebration!! I doubt it will happen... But thing is Jhanvi knows Surya loves her... But hope he confesses his feelings to her...
vrashali10 thumbnail
if cvs wants to do can do every thing.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Veerpur main valentine day celebration!! I doubt it will happen... But thing is Jhanvi knows Surya loves her... But hope he confesses his feelings to her...

darshana you got that right . janvi knows surya loves❀️ her.. we all do ..the way he looks 😍 at her she,s getting goosebumps and so are we πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he even getting bolder in his feelings showing up in her room helping her open the closet door 😳😳😳 i would,nt mind that 😳😳😳and yes i want a dhamakadar valentines for these 2 they both deserve itπŸ‘πŸ‘ what say cvs😊
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamzin43

darshana you got that right . janvi knows surya loves❀️ her.. we all do ..the way he looks 😍 at her she,s getting goosebumps and so are we πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he even getting bolder in his feelings showing up in her room helping her open the closet door 😳😳😳 i would,nt mind that 😳😳😳and yes i want a dhamakadar valentines for these 2 they both deserve itπŸ‘πŸ‘ what say cvs😊

They can get out of Veerpur that day. Delhi is not so far away after all! Surya should take Jhanvi out for a 2 days trip coz in Rana's haveli it is difficult for their love to bloomπŸ˜•
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you got that right juhi ,,