jaya scenes == janvi returns home to surya

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘please vote on the chasker meter you vote will help rise laado numbers in this forum thank you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

janvi is an the mandir debating with her family if she should go back to the haveli ...she says if i go back rana will make fun of me ... she say,s i know surya has made an impression in you poeple but i cant forget that he could have stop all this happening to which diya replys everybody not like you ...surya must had a good reason not to help you and if he did,nt care for you why would he help us .. janvi still upset say first he hurt then he helps ...if he really cared he would have not let this happen ... santosh says the everybody make mistakes and if that person who did wrong make it right thats a big thing ...and think that no one in the village helped only he did ...ammaji says in relation you must never be to proud to say sorry ...if you have to say sorry then say sorry or if you have to forgive then do it [[[[ sorry my understanding of haryanvi is not good plz for give any mistake in trans-latingπŸ˜† πŸ˜†]]] she goes on to say i seen a big change in him if you give up now then he,ll be back to he old self and support his father once again ...you have to change his thinking thats important ...otherwise how will he support us in our fight for justice ... diya comes to janvi and nods yes[[[ like you have to go]]] ...

At the haveli rana is with heera satpal saying who betrayed me when i find him i wiil make him an example to all who betray me when janvi come slowly to the door heera calls rana ...rana looks at janvi and say stop there you... talked big about not coming back ...nobody can enter this house blah blah blah to which shivlali walks in thinking whats happend see janvi ...rana😑😑 say,s to janvi how can i let a women who dared stand against me in my home ...go go back to where you come from ...and don,t you dare come back here rana you🀬...
janvi turn,s to leave and is stopped by someone saying ruk jo ..everyone turn to see surya ..surya walk to janvi [[[rana looking pleased thinking surya will taunt janvi ]]] surya stands next to janvi outside the door ..janvi is πŸ˜• at this surya turns to face janvi looking at her seriously... takes her hand and say challo they both walk in together .. rana shocked at this [[so he should be ]]] surya says to his father that janvi is not a stranger here she the d.i.l. here my wife she has right to stay here [[[the look on rana,s face priceless ]]] and to stay here she does,nt have to have permission from anybody and that her haqq i,m not gonna take that from her πŸ‘ all this time holding her arm/hand janvi looking at surya in shock /love /tears in her eyes rana like W*F πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† surya says to janvi lets go and take her to her room πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
janvi dressed in a to the knee dressing gown drying her wet hair [[[after showering not shown assumed]]] ...she trys to open her closet door to get her clothes but the door is jammed she tries harder but no luck the another hand appears its dumdumdum its surya he holds the handle and looks lovingly at janvi and janvi look at him with love but also scared not in a bad way she shyly looks down to which with one strong suya pull opens the door and janvi says thanks ..he stands there watching her take her sari out and turn to walk and so does surya nearly bumping into each other 😳😳😳 surya say i,ll go he turns and janvi says she sorry he turn to her and asks why ...she says i blasted you with my anger and never let you say anything to which he says he sorry but he glad that his faith came true and you came home and leave janvi smiling 😍 hi hi mien ghor ka ke marjawa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
plz do not diss surya on how he came into janvi,s room just enjoy hhhmmm😍😍
p,s sorry for missing anything have fun and remember plz voteπŸ˜‰
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago