rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi telling her family that i accept that Surya has won all your hearts...❤️ but still had he not hidden that fact that Baba has targetted Santosh then this would not have happened... Diya and Santosh tell that everyone does mistakes...😊 but when one chooses to rectify them is really a very good human being... 👍🏼and here Surya has done it... 😍Janvi is still not willing to accept it... Ammaji tells we need to forget our differences when it comes to our own... 😊and Surya is our own... 😍he has started changing to good... 😛we should not become a hurdle for that instead appreciate that... 😊and remember one thing in our battle of truthness... Surya's changing will play a bigger game as he'll oppose his father...👏 Janvi accepts it...😊

Rana is talking to Satpal-Heera... 😡he tells i need to know who told Ammaji about the whereabouts of Baba... 😡when Janvi arrives...😊 Rana asks her to stand there and turn back...🤢 he tells you have no right to come into this haveli... he tells leave...🤢 Janvi is about to leave when Surya comes...😍 he shouts stop... ❤️He looks angry...😍 and walks upto Janvi... Janvi looks confused and tensed... he catches Janvi's hand... ☺️Rana looks evil... 😡Surya calmly tells Janvi come in...😍. Rana is shocked... 😆Surya holding Janvi's hand tells Rana calmly... ☺️she's the daughter in law of the house and also my wife...🤪 she does not need any permission to enter the house...😍 this is her right and i can't take back her right of staying here...❤️. Janvi gets teary and admires him...😍 Shivlali is equally happy... 😃Surya asks Janvi to come with him... ❤️they leave together...😍. Shivlali also leaves happily...😊 Heera tells Rana... yesterday you were so happy and wanted to break another tabla but here both grand-daughter & granny have already broken it..🤣 Rana slaps Heera... 😡

Ammaji's family is standing in front of Devi maa... 😊Ammaji tells as i always say darkness doesn't remain forever... 😊now a new day is going to start with a new beginning...😊 everyone smile...😊 it's morning... 😊someone is reading the newspaper... he sees Santosh's photograph..😊. his eyes get teary and he tells Santosh in Veerpur???... 😊he asks his driver to get the car ready and asks someone to find out Ammaji's details... 😊

Janvi comes out fresh from bath...😍 she's trying to open her wardrobe...😊 but is not able to...😊 Surya comes there... ❤️they share an eyelock...☺️ Janvi looks down...😊Surya opens it and looks down feeling awkward..☺️. Janvi tells thanks...😊 Surya turns to leave..😍 Janvi also turns to move ... 😆they both stop... 😆Surya tells he'll leave...😍Janvi calls out and tells she's sorry...😍 Surya lovingly tells for what... ❤️Janvi tells i talked awful to you for no fault of yours... 😍Surya tells you were not wrong in saying it... i understand how you must have felt...☺️ and instead he should say sorry to her...😍 and tells he's happy about one thing... that she has come back to him again... ❤️Janvi smiles..😍. they share an eyelock again...❤️Surya leaves...☺️

Ammaji asks Tanisha where is Santosh... 😊Tanisha tells Santosh is still suffering from the after effects...😊 she's scared to come out...😊 Santosh is recollecting how villagers pelted stones at her... Ammaji goes inside and assures Santosh that nothing has happened... 😊everything is fine... 😊and she's hale and healthy...😊 you should not lose heart...😊that stranger who saw Santosh's photograph reaches the temple...😊. he comes in...😊. Everyone is shocked to see him...😊 Ammaji tells Chautala... 😊Chautala comes and takes Ammaji's blessings and tells that he had thought like all they are dead... 😊but after seeing Santosh's photograph he has realised that they are alive... 😊Ammaji smiles and tells what is he doing here in Veerpur???😊 He tells he had come for some work but after knowing about Santosh... 😊he thought of coming here and ask how is Santosh...😊 Avtar-Chanda are not liking it... 😕 Chautala tells i know it doesn't sound good but still can i see Santosh... ??😊Ammaji tells of course... she's inside... 😊 when they hear the sound of a vehicle.. it's Karan..😃. everyone looks happy...😃

Precap - Ammaji tells Chautala that she wants him to meet someone...😊 Santosh tries to stop her...😊 Ammaji calls out to Karan...😊and tells Chautala before leaving won't you like to meet your son...??? 😲Chautala-Karan with the rest of the family look shocked... Santosh is crying... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sweets... finaly karan is back...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sujji for the update.😃 so JAYA r together again❤️ Rana must be seething with anger😡
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sujji coz daily at first i read update and than watch that episode so now i'll watch.
😛jaya's scenes was superb. i'm waiting for more n more lovely scenes of jaya.😛

Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata:
thanx for the update dear. after reading your update i watched the last part of the episode online..aww😳, chautala's entry, gosh i had been waiting for it so long 😃!! now desperately waiting for monday's epi, will either download it or watch it online, but certainly wont miss it out !!😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx for updates Sujju! I have to catch backlog for whole week!