-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey all! As we all know Valentines Day is coming up very soon! I am very excited to see the chemistry that may occur between the main Jodi's of laado.

Shaurya and Diya: Although Shaurya is not with Diya I am expecting Diya to remember him on valentines day and recall the beautiful moments she had with him. Also she would remember her previous valentines day with him when he sent her his kiss with red balloons. Really hope some long distance love is shown :) Shadia's last years Valentines Day scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF0_e2BjHYE (Start: 4.06 until end of clip)

Surya and Jhanvi: Unlike our Shadia, luckily JaYa are right next to each other under one roof. I am wondering what surprises Surya may plan for Jhanvi (if he thinks of doing so) and am awaiting the fab chemistry that may occur within the couple. course its Valetines Day. Laado needs to plan something cute for Shadia and JaYa. But am unsure whether this will happen as last year Diya and Jhanvi's birthdays were missed in Laado along with various other festivals such as:

1. Diwali
2. Karwa Chaut
3. Holy
4. Dashara
5. Lodi/Makarsankrathi/Pongol

What do you all think? Share your thoughts.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey preeti ,just thinking what gonna happen between jaya in the coming weeks and we all know what that is 😳 is giving me goosebumps😳😳😳 and we,ve seen how surya has been looking at janvi every new episode he getting bolder when he around her who know what he,ll do
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago