rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts Ammaji threatening Baba to drink all the wine...๐Ÿ˜† Baba drinks it forcibly until he has drunk entirely from that wine bottle..๐Ÿ˜†. Ammaji throws the Baba's holy dress to him and asks him to wear it...๐Ÿ˜† It's morning... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji calls on the villagers... and says welcome Damru Maharaj...๐Ÿ˜† Baba is tied to the tree upside down..๐Ÿคฃ all villagers look shocked...๐Ÿ˜Š everyone feels Ammaji is torturing Baba...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tells i'll burn Baba alive and nothing will happen to him..๐Ÿ˜† Baba is begging Ammaji to leave him and tells he'll speak the truth..๐Ÿ˜†. Ammaji sets fire on the rope... ๐Ÿ˜›Baba falls down... he tells the villagers that he's not a Baba but a magician and he explains how he performed every magic trick...๐Ÿ˜› he also tells that he framed Santosh...๐Ÿ˜ก all the villagers look with remorse...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji fires back... you listened to this fake Baba and hurt my daughter in law...๐Ÿ˜ƒ all villagers ask for forgiveness...๐Ÿ˜ƒ they tell this Baba is to be blamed more as he played with their feelings... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kishanlal tells seeing the way he played the game and knew so much about us...๐Ÿ˜Š i have a feeling he's just a puppet but someone else is behind the mastermind... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผeveryone agrees and threatens the Baba to tell who it was...๐Ÿ˜› Baba is about to tell it when someone throws a big stone on him... it's Rana...๐Ÿ˜กRana fakes that this Baba played with our emotions and punish him to death... ๐Ÿคฌall villagers start beating... Ammaji-Pandit try to make the villagers understand to leave him and let us know the truth but no one listens... Baba escapes..๐Ÿ˜ก. villagers run after him... ๐Ÿ˜†some guy comes on the bike... his face is covered[Ps i feel it's Shera]..๐Ÿ˜ก Baba sits on the bike and that guy takes him away...๐Ÿ˜ก Rana also leaves... he gives an evil smirk to Ammaji from the car... ๐Ÿคฌ

Janvi comes to the hospital... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya is talking to the doctor and he assures him that he'll pay all the medical bills... โค๏ธDoctor informs him that Santosh is fine and she's being discharged...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Surya comes out... ๐Ÿ˜Janvi-Surya bump into each other on the way...๐Ÿ˜ Surya catches Janvi's hands...โค๏ธ. they both look at each other...โ˜บ๏ธ Janvi pulls her hands back from his clasp angrily... and starts taunting... what is he doing here??? don't tell me Rana asked you to check on Santosh... to see whether she's alive or dead... Santosh-Ammaji-Avtar hear that Janvi is talking to someone...๐Ÿ˜Š they all come out... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi continues i never thought you would stoop so low... Surya looks at her with hurt and is silent... ๐ŸฅบSantosh calls out Janvi and tells her why is she shouting at Surya...๐Ÿ˜ƒJanvi tells forget that let's go home... Santosh tells you really want to know who saved my life... it's Surya...โค๏ธ. everyone is shocked...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tells what is she telling..๐Ÿ˜›. Santosh tells yes ... it was Surya who went against his father and sent the ambulance...๐Ÿ˜. i heard him talking to the doctor.... Surya leaves... ๐Ÿ’”Santosh turns to Surya only to see he's gone...๐ŸฅบShe tells Ammaji... ๐Ÿ˜Ši don't know what to say about Surya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ whether it's his misery or it's his greatnessโ˜บ๏ธ that despite doing so much good for us... he didn't utter a word when Janvi was taunting him...๐Ÿ’”. ๐ŸฅบJanvi looks guilty and feels bad...๐Ÿ˜Š

Santosh comes back to the temple... ๐Ÿ˜Ševery villager asks for forgiveness... ๐Ÿ˜ƒsome journalists have also come... they click Santosh's photographs and ask her for an interview...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tells not now...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji speaks to the villagers... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe tells them that she has no ill feeling towards them but only wants them not to be super stitious... and don't arrive at such big conclusions blindly... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya๐Ÿคช is doing push ups and is boiling in anger and also frustrated that Janvi is no longer with him...๐Ÿฅบ he remembers Janvi telling he broke her trust...๐Ÿฅบalso that she was in the haveli because someone gave her the trust and that trust is broken...๐Ÿ’” he falls to the ground in pain and closes his eyes...๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Precap - Someone is reading the newspaper... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe sees Santosh's photograph... ๐Ÿ˜Šhis eyes get teary and tells himself Santosh in Veerpur??? ๐Ÿ˜Š[Ps it's Karan's biological dad...๐Ÿ˜Š ]
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for this di :))) really appreciate your time and effort :)) ๐Ÿค—
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update Sujji๐Ÿ‘. Couldnt watch the episode today but will catch up later in the night.
Surya's secret is out so soon๐Ÿ˜” would have loved to watch some more scenes with them longing for each other๐Ÿ˜
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sujji :-)
looking forward to santosh's ex love comminjg back :-D
karan will finally hav a real dad who loves him!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the update dear, i can imagine ammaji in the first scene and her flawless hariyanvi accent in such situations๐Ÿ˜ƒ..gosh, i'm too excited for the precap, umm๐Ÿค”, wait, tomorrow is friday, so i assume that this precap will be the closing scene for tomorrow's episode, so chautala's entry will actually take place in monday's episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!
pritrani thumbnail
awesome update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š iam new and i love this site. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we will see who was reading?????????