jaya scene,s == surya,s secret is out

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
surya is with the doctor ...doctor,s saying over santosh don,t worry she ok just a little weak...i,ve made the discharge papers ... surya says thanks what ever the cost i will pay for them smile,s 😍 and shake the doctor,s hand... in the same time janvi is also in the hospital searching for santosh room ... surya come,s out of the room toward janvi head down bump,s into her not knowing it her hold,s her by the hand 😍😍 [[[maybe to stop that person from falling ]]]] realising it,s her ... janvi shocked to see him pulls her hands back and abuse,s him 😭 saying has you father sent you to see if she [ santosh ] made it or not...surya reaction is ouch as she abuses him😭 santosh ammaji and avtar come out of the room and see janvi abusing surya😭 hai bedardi ...santosh call,s janvi and say why are you fighting with him ...janvi says it nothing lets go home ...santosh says [[[[ santosh i love you for this ]]]] janvi do you know why i,m still alive it,s because of surya ...he went against his family to save me ..janvi is shocked 😲 to hear this ... surya head down walks away sad 😭...ammaji is say what are you trying to say santosh ...yes it true surya did everything from getting me here and making sure i had the best care ...i heard him talking to the doctor if it was,nt for him everyone look,s at him but he,s gone 😭
santosh says she don,t what to make of him ... he has done everthing and listen to janvi scolding 😭and walks away saying nothing everbodys like 😲

suya in a dark room lit by only sunlight coming through the window s shade holes doing pushups 😍😍 all sweaty in a singelet remembering janvi words of i only trusted you in this house you,ve broken that trust and because i only lived in that house because of trust that trust has been broken ... surya seem,s defeated fall to the floor and bangs his fist on the floor and close his eye,s 😭😭😭
😭😭
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago