jaya scene,s ==janvi admits she love,s surya

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

scene 2 surya remembeing janvi words of his betrayal of her... he see,s the shawl janvi wore and hold it seeing janvi wearing it and seeing the time they spent in dheli [aaahhh😍😍 ]...then shivlaili come with tea and he puts the shawl back in the closet and turn to her she say why are you scared ??[[ do not if that,s the right word]]] and say,s to him i known since you couldnt speak what your feeling... he take the tea and sits on the bed shivlali sits next to him and put her hand on his head to sooth him [ soo sweet yaar ] and says with time husband wife relations become stronger yeh 7 janumu ka badan hai... it can weather any storm listen janvi just upset because of her thaai ji ... but i have faith in her the one day she will return to her home... then surya turn to his mother and smile,s ...hi hi mein ghor kha ki maar jawa 😍 surya looks soo sweet looking at the shawl once again

scene 4 docters struggling to save santosh when a strange person enters the hospital and is trying to not being seen ... the doctors says thank god she under control she,ll be ok the stranger he,s at the door hiding his gun... oh no he enters everyone is shocked to see him then we see its surya 😲😲 he ask,s how is she doing and the doctor say she gonna be ok and say if you had,nt sent for the ambalance on time she would,nt have made it ... surya say to him whatever expense,s come i will pay for them but my name must no be given... while they are talking santosh looks see,s surya and hears what he,s saying ...
doctor comes out and tells ammaji that santosh ok out of danger ammaji and avtar are happy avtar say,s your payment but doctor say that do,nt worry about that the NGO has taken care of that

scene 6 janvi alone thinking of how surya save her from param filling her maang and how he was pissed when she asked about baba ji ... she say what kind of person who can,t think for him selve how can he define what,s right and whats wrong... then a pari diya comes and say why are you standing here alone who are you thinking about suyra right ... janvi says thought i could change him make him make him learn right from wrong... that hes differant from the others that in his heart he has feeling,s... but i was wrong he has a heart of stone i was mistaken to think i could change him... if he wanted he could have stopped santosh thaai ji from getting beaten up... but he did nothing he even did,nt tell me ... she say the a man who needs his father to show him what to do i can,t expect any help from him i,m just wasting my time ... diya the voice of reason say janvi anger is a way of showing your emotion,s and your anger shows your falling in love with surya and janvi sheds a tear and admits yes diya the angel smile,s and hugs janvi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

scene 7 surya walking as not to be seen when rana😑😑 stop him and ask,s member of the house come from the front door why are you coming in from the back door thats for servents... whats happend the that a son of this house uses the back door ... ok leave it rana say where have you been since morning , i could,nt even phone you... surya thinking fast and makes like i went to see a zameen somewhere and i thought you where sleeping and not to disturbe you i came in the back way ... rana says you worry a lot about me... this love and repect i hope you wil keep... if you go out in the future tell me ok so i don,t have to worry go now ... then heerabhai comes and says with janvi gone surya looks upset rana evil say whats it to you... then say,s i told the police not to help then who is it that sent the ambalance ????

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this tamzin , I was also analyzing the same..did anyone also notice that as Surya was remembering Jhanvi, he held the shawl close to his heart..like as if he deeply missed her for the first time, I think he's close to admitting that he loves Jhanvi too😳
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Thanks for posting this tamzin , I was also analyzing the same..did anyone also notice that as Surya was remembering Jhanvi, he held the shawl close to his heart..like as if he deeply missed her for the first time, I think he's close to admitting that he loves Jhanvi too😳

you know tasha.. you don,t value the person your most close to until there gone... then when you see something worn by that person you hold it so close to your heart as if feel them ..see them ..strange na ...we fight with our other halves can,t stand to be with them in the same room .. then there gone for a couple of weeks ...we miss them like hell πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†