tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guyz we haven,t seen param 😑😑😑that much except for him getting beat up last week i was surfing another website and found an article of his marriage. shobhit got married on the 30th jan 2012 it was an arranged marriage his wife,s name is nisha and is a B Tech final year student from meerut congrates from me shobhit wish you a happy married life πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally param ko wife mil gye. πŸ˜ƒ
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh yeah he did get married because, Anuriddh Dave also updated his facebook communicating this information saying that he was at his friend "Shobhit's" wedding a few days back

But i didnt know it was an arranged marriage. lol wooow! arranged marriages, actually exist in the film industry.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shobhit Attray

Looks like the TV industry is very soon going to be devoid of bachelors, as another good looking actor tied the knot, recently. Shobhit Attray, who is currently playing a negative character (Param) in Colors' Na Aana Iss Des Laado, got married on 30 January 2012. He had an arranged marriage and is very happy now that his marital status has changed. But I was wondering why arranged? So I asked my dear friend Shobhit about it. "I had decided during my childhood days that I will have an arranged marriage," is what he said. In fact, he also tells me that he has never fallen in love. Considering that he plays a negative character onscreen I doubt he would have been able to make any girl fall in love with him (winks).

For his ardent fans, here's more information about his beloved wife. His better half, Nisha is a B Tech final year student from Meerut. What about honeymoon plans? The couple plans to go to Maldives for honeymoon, but they haven't yet arranged for it yet. It looks like I would have to do that for them.

Here's wishing them a great married life ahead.

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳congratulation shobhit.πŸ˜›
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Shobhit and his new wife and best wishes for the future...

Thanks for sharing this news with us
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratz 2 shobhit!! i don't like param's ckt in th eshow but shobhit is defntly gud & nice 7 i like him as an actor!!😊😊