kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
On the contrary, he just looked like he was thinking without actually thinking.

He's confused about what to think and just doesn't like everything that's happening.

There was no particular feeling for Jhanvi.

THAT we have yet to see. Come on CV's! (What' does CV stand for again? lol)
Edited by kgh212121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CV is fr creatives which is kinda weird because i always knew it means Curriculum Vitae :P lolz
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know its weird he,s like in zombie land spaced out πŸ˜•πŸ˜•or some thing kinda weird to see surya this way but i noticed as he left janvi he did blink his eyes a couple of times could they be tears 😭😭?????
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
those were not tears, those were normal human eye blinking, our eyes have to blink in regular intervals
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm..I don't think he had tears in his eyes or anything...he didn't look too sad, but wasn't happy either...he is just CONFUSED and caught between what appear to be two important people in his life...his dad and his wife...his loyalty to his dad is what has defined him for soo long...but his heart doesn't agree with everything Rana says...yet he can't bring himself to defy him...on Contrary there is Jhanvi..whom he recently has started liking and her words seem to echo every thought he has..yet he can't admit it to her as that would mean he is defying his dad..πŸ˜”..So, he doing anything about this yet...But I hope this separation will clear some of the confusion...Hopefully it will be a case of "Distance makes heart grow fonder" and not a case of "Out of sight out of mind"
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Hmm..I don't think he had tears in his eyes or anything...he didn't look too sad, but wasn't happy either...he is just CONFUSED and caught between what appear to be two important people in his life...his dad and his wife...his loyalty to his dad is what has defined him for soo long...but his heart doesn't agree with everything Rana says...yet he can't bring himself to defy him...on Contrary there is Jhanvi..whom he recently has started liking and her words seem to echo every thought he has..yet he can't admit it to her as that would mean he is defying his dad..πŸ˜”..So, he doing anything about this yet...But I hope this separation will clear some of the confusion...Hopefully it will be a case of "Distance makes heart grow fonder" and not a case of "Out of sight out of mind"

well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cv = creatives

and i think Surya will only realise what he had once its taken away from him. So i was over the moon when Jhanvi decided to end it with the Rana family.

I can't wait to see Surya craving for Jhanvi!!!!
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was a sudden shock to him, that I saw..and yeah I agree with everyone saying that during this time by themselves, they'll realize that they miss eachother and since they will have some time to think clearly, Surya and Jhanvi will surely unite soon😍
kgh212121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

those were not tears, those were normal human eye blinking, our eyes have to blink in regular intervals

HaHahahaha πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

kgh212121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Nicely stated! πŸ‘