rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Pandit and Avtar trying to use the big log to push the door and open it... 😊while one villager declares to kill Santosh with the sword...🤬. they are about to kill her..😡 Santosh is bleeding... 😭Satpal is watching all this hiding... 😡when Ammaji's family manages to open the door... 😃Ammaji fires the gun... everyone stops on their tracks...😃 Chanda rushes to bleeding Santosh..😭 Ammaji shouts at the villagers how can they think of doing it to Santosh...😭 i'll make this place full of blood... 😊Till now i was looking at the welfare of the villagers... i have realised i was always fighting a lost battle..😭. I won't rest till i have made you all pay for each and every stone you have pelted on my daughter in law...⭐️ they all manage to take Santosh inside...😃 Satpal informs Rana the same...🤢 Rana tells he's coming and asks Satpal to handle the situation till then... 😡Santosh is in a very bad state... 😭she's made to lie on a cot... Ammaji's family are attending to her... 😭Avtar tells he'll get the doctor... but Pandit tells he'll go... 😊Santosh is finding hard to breathe...😭. Chanda shrieks seeing it... 😭

Janvi catches Surya's hands and questions him why did he not tell her that it was Santosh??? 😭Surya is silent... Janvi screams at him villagers have beaten Santosh for no fault of hers... 😭and i would not have come to know this had Pandit not informed me... why did you do this???😭 you have really hurt me... 💔in this family i trusted you alone... and you broke my trust...🥺. You always tell me that you are educated... you have a very good upbringing then where did it go when it came to Santosh??? 😭Surya has no answer and looks at her with hurt...💔. she declares that she'll never forgive him for this and leaves angrily... 😭Surya feels sad and looks guilty...🥺

Villagers are still waiting outside the temple... 😡Rana comes there... he tells them to go as the guilty one ie Santosh has been punished...🤬. and let us leave her to her fate now...😡 and go home and pray in front of God...😡. they all forcibly leave...😊 Satpal informs that Pandit has gone to get the doctor... what if Santosh's life is saved???😡 Rana looks evil...🤬 Pandit reaches the house of the doctor...😊 Doctor refuses to come and tells he cannot go against the villagers and slams the door on his face..😡. Pandit is shocked... 😭Janvi comes to Ammaji's place..😭. Rana shouts at her how did she come here without his permission...😡 Janvi tells no one can stop her in meeting Santosh... 😃Rana sees Surya-Shivlali also coming in the other car...🤢 he immediately changes his tone and tells she should hurry up and see Santosh... 😡Janvi looks at him with disgust 😆and rushes in...😭 Surya-Shivlali also move in... 😊Janvi-Shivlali are attending to Santosh... 😊Surya looks at Santosh with a guilty feeling when he sees her finding hard to breathe...🥺Pandit informs that doctor has refused to come...😭 everyone looks shocked... Rana tells whatever happened has happened... 😡No one is liking it...😆. Ammaji declares that she wants to speak alone to Rana... 😲

Ammaji-Rana are standing outside the temple...😊 Ammaji tells you must very happy na...😭. and you are so evil that i don't wish to have even a hatred relation with you...😆 Rana smirks and tells check whether your other daughter in laws also are not black shadows...😡 Ammaji tells speak what you want... but when my time will come na... you won't get a chance to speak... 👏Rana tells time doesn't wait for anyone...😡 just some days back villagers were standing with you and they were against me and today those people are only against you and want to see your end... 🤢it's time you realise and leave this place before your entire family has to meet their ends...🤬. Ammaji tells agreed this much has happened but this time no member will lose his/her life from her family...😊 she swears to that... 😃Rana looks shocked...😆

Janvi declares that it's better we take Santosh to the city...😊 Rana asks Shivlali to come...😡 Shivlali is forced to go... 😭Surya turns to go as well when Rana tells ask Janvi also to come with you...😡. Janvi comes to Surya and lovingly tells him that her family needs her and she can't come with him... 😭Surya seems to understand...😍 but Rana declares that if she doesn't come with them now then he won't allow her to step into the haveli again...😡 Surya looks shocked...🥺 Janvi declares angrily if that's the case then she chooses her family and she won't come back again...😭😲Surya looks shocked again..🥺. and looks torn between Rana and Janvi...💔 Janvi looks at Surya and tells she was in the haveli because of someone...🥺 and because someone gave her the trust... ❤️but now when the trust is no longer there she doesn't wish to come back... 😭Surya looks at her painfully...🥺 Rana leaves angrily with Shivlali...😡 Surya and Janvi exchange painful expressions...💔. Surya leaves... 😭episode ends on Janvi's face...

Precap - Doctors are attending to Santosh... 😊they tell amongst themselves that Santosh's life is out of danger... 😃when someone is shown standing outside...😲 he has a gun... he opens the door...😲. all the doctors look shocked... 😲Santosh is in semi conscious state... [Ps i feel it's Surya from the shirt and the watch...😍 ]

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update Sujju di :)))) Really appreciate your efforts:)) and i got the month right this time!! ;)
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update sujji.😃 Surya Jhanvi alag alag😲
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update

I want the evil Ammaji back who will. Beat the evil Ran on his own game pls CV chNged the story line.
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sujju..yup even i feel its surya!!!!!!!!!
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After watching the precap again yes its surya😍 because of his watch and on his right hand the band he,s wearing ,but is he there because he,s angry at what happen because of santosh and gonna hurt santosh or is he there to protect her maybe be because he might have over heard rana🤬🤬 blabing about finishing santosh off . Just my thoughts hhhmmm very interesting what will surya do ??????????????
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is it only me or does everyone else feel that the story is jumping from here to there and then to nowhere???????
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to watch it.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata : thanx for the update !! 😊