Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Just

thanks for sharing preeti...and i also want to know more about vaishnavi...i love her...she's so cute...did anyone notice that vaishnavi hands and feet are so nice and cute...i like them...😈 share more...and i also want ot meet vaishnavi...❤️

I like her simple and intelligent look...unlike some TV actresses who are always dressing up and putting a lot of makeup. She is a very natural actor too. I love Kapil and her onscreen chemistry.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Just
thanks for sharing preeti...and i also want to know more about vaishnavi...i love her...she's so cute...did anyone notice that vaishnavi hands and feet are so nice and cute...i like them...😈share more...and i also want ot meet vaishnavi...❤️
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted byJuhiRockz
I like her simple and intelligent look...unlike some TV actresses who are always dressing up and putting a lot of makeup. She is a very natural actor too. I love Kapil and her onscreen chemistry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vaishnavi looks so... cute in every dress and she plays her character very well in cid & laado [ from start to till date ]