-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Today's episode's main scenes were:

Outside the mandir: Santosh is being stoned and is extremely hurt. Ammaji and family have eventually broken the locked mandir door. Ammaji challenges the first person who threw a stone at Santosh to come out if they are brave enough. Ammaji says that so far she had forgotten about her family and supported the people of Veerpur but now she will not support them after what they have done. Ammaji and family take Santosh inside. Inside the mandir Diya and Chanda are bandaging Santosh who is bleeding severely. Outside Satpal calls Rana and is telling him that Santosh came out of the mandir herself and the villagers began throwing stones at her etc. etc. Rana says that the job isn't finished and he will be at the site soon. Inside the mandir Avtar offers to go to the doctor but pandit rejects and says that he will go. Something suddenly happens to Santosh and she begins closing her eyes.

Jaya: Jhanvi is angry with Surya. She is holding him and shaking him saying why he didn't tell her about all of this before. She is extremely upset saying that she will never forgive Surya for not telling her about this. Jhanvi leaves the room.

Outside the mandir: Rana is asking what the crowd is all about. He says to go home and light a diya in front of god to apologise for their sins. Rana says that by now, after all this, the Kaali Parchayi would have gone from Veerpur. Villagers leave. Satpal reports to rana that poojari has gone to get the doctor. We have to make sure this doctor doesn't do any magic to treat Santosh.

Pandit ji: Pandit ji is asking a small doctor of Veerpur to come and help Santosh. Doctor disagrees to come saying that that lady should be given a punishment and he won't go against Veerpur.

Outside the mandir: Jhanvi arrives and is entering the mandir when Rana stops her. He says this and that to her, things like she does not have the right to come here without his permission but Jhanvi defends Thai ji and enters the mandir despite all this. Surya and Shivlali arrive. Rana changes what he is saying and now is encouraging Jhanvi to go inside. Jhanvi sees Thai ji bleeding. Surya sees bleeding Santosh. Rana enters the mandir. Poojari comes back saying the doctor refused. Jhanvi suggests to Ammaji to go into town to treat Santosh. Ammaji gets up saying to Rana to come outside because she needs to talk to him. Ammaji and Rana are discussing their enemity outside etc etc. Rana threatens Ammaji that her whole family may be finished. He tells Ammaji to go away from Veerpur otherwise something very bad will happen. Ammaji says this land is once again covered with blood but this time the blood won't be of my family.

Inside the mandir: Ammaji returns followed by Rana. Rana is saying his usual fake dialogues. Eventually saying that we have fulfilled our relation with your family, no we will go. He tells Shivlali to leave. Shivlali hesitates and doesn't respond but eventually Rana forces her to leave. Surya turns to leave and Rana says to him, take Jhanvi with you as well. Jhanvi refuses to go. She says to Surya I have to stay here, it is important for my family and I can't go anywhere else. Rana says if you don't come today you will never be able to enter my haveli again. Jhanvi says to Surya, I had come under your roof with some trust. There is no more trust left. I have taken my decision and I will not return to that house ever again. I will stay here. Rana, Shivlali and Surya leave, Surya seems a little hesitant.

Precap: Santosh is in the city inside a hospital being treated. Nurse says her blood pressure is normal. Doctor says that is good, she is out of danger. Suddenly someone enters the room who has a gun. The doctors are all shocked. Santosh has her eyes scarcely open.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update can,t wait for the coming days episode of surya and janvi we might see surya becoming a mujjno😆😆 for his janvi 👏👏👏
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the quick updates Preeti...🤗