Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also support Heyys (whats your name girl????) decision about Jaya seperated is better because of the things she mentioned and also because the seperation track to-be-or-not-to-be keeps viewers more hooked, and also because Jhanvis being in haveli made no sense to me as her revenge scheme didnt work out so whats the point?????

and enough of rana villainry, can jogi-gozi pair, and other characters please show up?????? lets see how much trouble can Jaya handle together or seperated
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamzin43

MAYBE HE WAS HIGH ON SOMETHING 🀣🀣🀣 KAPIL HAS BEEN LOOKING VERY TIRED THESE LAST FEW EPISODES HIS EYES HAVE GOT BAGS UNDER THEM. HEY KAPIL STOP PARTYING ANG GET SOME SLEEP ITS AFFECTING HOW YOU LOOK IN YOUR CLOSE UP 😭

dear

one thing is 4 sure...n i can guarntee dat kapil does not party tooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

aur yeh bhi ki he loves his work to de core.n always tries to give his best!!!!!!!!he has got dark circles...lagtha hai he is not gettting enough tym to sleep n rest!!!!!!!!!!!

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
to koolkallu i take my comment,s back on kapil,s partying 😳😳thank you for putting me straight but i,m glad you agree with me that he not getting enough sleep 😊😊
koolkallu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamzin43

to koolkallu i take my comment,s back on kapil,s partying 😳😳thank you for putting me straight but i,m glad you agree with me that he not getting enough sleep 😊😊

dear i hope u have not felt bad..coz dis can be guarnteed...but

its hight time he pay attention to his health...dats true n t seems he s nt giving attention to his health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n dear jus call me kallu...kool ki zaroorat nahi!!!!!😊

Edited by koolkallu - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

dear i hope u have not felt bad..coz dis can be guarnteed...but

its hight time he pay attention to his health...dats true n t seems he s nt giving attention to his health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n dear jus call me kallu...kool ki zaroorat nahi!!!!!😊

Looks like you know Kapil very well. πŸ˜‰ What happened to his health?

I have not seen the episode yet, but it sounds exciting from the written update. I am predicting that something romantic will happen on Valentine's Day between JaYa. And on that day, 14th Feb that is, if the CVs show even1 minute of Rana and his bunch of evil gang, I will quit watching this show. That will be such a shame to shower importance to a killer and gangster when the world is celebrating love. It should be a JaYa episode completely. may be they can bring in Shourya to unite with Diya, but nothing else than LOVE.

Had enough of the Rana. Going on for too long.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinaroy

Looks like you know Kapil very well. πŸ˜‰ What happened to his health?

I have not seen the episode yet, but it sounds exciting from the written update. I am predicting that something romantic will happen on Valentine's Day between JaYa. And on that day, 14th Feb that is, if the CVs show even1 minute of Rana and his bunch of evil gang, I will quit watching this show. That will be such a shame to shower importance to a killer and gangster when the world is celebrating love. It should be a JaYa episode completely. may be they can bring in Shourya to unite with Diya, but nothing else than LOVE.

Had enough of the Rana. Going on for too long.

well said valentine is time for romance ❀️❀️😍 for jaya to come together not rana 😑😑😑😑 and his bakwas
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

i am actually quite happy jhanvi took this decision and i am happy jaya are separate now. i may sound mad but this is my reasoning behind. without jhanvi being there surya is going to remember her every moment of his life...he is going to find out how wrong his father was and he is going to discover his love for her...then everything will be alright...

Your not crazy at all. Because my thoughts are the exact same. I am over the moon about their separation as i think Surya needs to start appreciating what hes got..and theres no other way but for him to lose that someone and than realise its importance.

I cannot wait to see Surya missing Jhanvi and understanding her need and importance in his life.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MAYBE HE WAS HIGH ON SOMETHING 🀣🀣🀣 KAPIL HAS BEEN LOOKING VERY TIRED THESE LAST FEW EPISODES HIS EYES HAVE GOT BAGS UNDER THEM. HEY KAPIL STOP PARTYING ANG GET SOME SLEEP ITS AFFECTING HOW YOU LOOK IN YOUR CLOSE UP 😭

Ohh and i think she was just having fun guys by saying "stop partying" lol well it made me laugh and it was a cute remark.

And what good observation skills you have... he does look tired but these teleactors never get much sleep. Im surprised as to how they can work soo much and still do well in their roles.