surya jhanvi-alag alag???????

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

one week bfr everything was goin on smoothly...๐Ÿ˜Š

nw jhanvi n surya seperation????๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i hope dey will realize their feeling for each other during de current track!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜

surya is already in a confused state...he never thought jhanvi wud take such a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor surya. jhanvi ne usse ek bhe din ache se bate nahe ke.

Rana will be happy now . he will think chalo bala tal. so is param
koolkallu thumbnail

wahi toh.aaj kal surya chup rahth hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i hope he will get to know abt de evil deeds of rana!!!!!!!!!!!

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both will miss each other.
koolkallu thumbnail

dats what gonaa happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song bhi play karega..."kitne baatein yaad aathe hai"

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mind blowing episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ well done janvi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘standing up to the devil called rana๐Ÿ˜ก surya๐Ÿ˜ was like confused๐Ÿ˜•in a daze hey surya wake up man your wife just left you what are you gonna do you better fight to get her back or else we,ll make trouble for you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ab maaza aye ga they will start to realize there feeling,s for each other and surya will move heaven and earth to get janvi back in the haveli and to him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ you can be sure of that ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am actually quite happy jhanvi took this decision and i am happy jaya are separate now. i may sound mad but this is my reasoning behind. without jhanvi being there surya is going to remember her every moment of his life...he is going to find out how wrong his father was and he is going to discover his love for her...then everything will be alright...
tamzin43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

i am actually quite happy jhanvi took this decision and i am happy jaya are separate now. i may sound mad but this is my reasoning behind. without jhanvi being there surya is going to remember her every moment of his life...he is going to find out how wrong his father was and he is going to discover his love for her...then everything will be alright...

your not mad this separation is really needed to make them both realise what they feel for each other i hope that wont take too long ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jhanvi took the right decision. She could never have fought her battle staying in Rana's haveli. Now that they have separated Surya may realise she was right about so many things and may start missing her. Why did he just stand there and looked helpless when Jhanvi said she is never going to come back. He didnt have any expression of shock,remorse or regret๐Ÿ˜•
tamzin43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Jhanvi took the right decision. She could never have fought her battle staying in Rana's haveli. Now that they have separated Surya may realise she was right about so many things and may start missing her. Why did he just stand there and looked helpless when Jhanvi said she is never going to come back. He didnt have any expression of shock,remorse or regret๐Ÿ˜•

MAYBE HE WAS HIGH ON SOMETHING ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ KAPIL HAS BEEN LOOKING VERY TIRED THESE LAST FEW EPISODES HIS EYES HAVE GOT BAGS UNDER THEM. HEY KAPIL STOP PARTYING ANG GET SOME SLEEP ITS AFFECTING HOW YOU LOOK IN YOUR CLOSE UP ๐Ÿ˜ญ