darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
If baba told Diya that he suspects Diya is hiding her identity and Baba is pawn by Rana. So it means Rana knows that Diya. Thats why he didnt oppose meeting a boy to Jhanvi alone when she came to meet her after marriage...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii this is exactly what i felt the other day... how did that Baba guess it right??? but then how did Rana leave this matter so easily?? or as you always feel does Vikram really have some connection with Rana coz now he's the only one who knows apart from Ammaji's family that she's a female???
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if rana knows (as Baba knows) then it has to be Vikkis doing...otherwise it doesnt make sense
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sooo true i was even thinking the same thing whats gonna happen now😕
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes Darshu di that's exactly what I thought and I had also posted this on the chit chat thread! great minds think alike ;) im not boasting :DDD ;-)

...and tamzin whats gonna happen is... Shaurya's gonna come back!!! :DDD he's gonna come and protect his diya!! ...hopefully...😍 😭 miss him in the show... :(( :)
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup darshu di...even i was wondering abt dat...n nw jus rewind a bit ...during dat party epi.dia called jhanvi n said dat wiki knows her truth n jhanvi said,.ts ok.he can be trusted..but nw story can take a wierd twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!