Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

628497 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
whats wrong wid u all...
all r missing in dis thread...were u all went...
i see no comments no n nothing at all?????
ok
so let me start dis...as no 1 is here ...
628497 thumbnail
I MADE A SIGGI-----
HOPE U ALL LIKED IT
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the siggi :) Great work and thank you for keeping this thread active during my absence. I am also very proud that you have all continued posting on Simmi's fan page and have once again raised her rank! Let's keep it going. I may announce the fan of the week later today or tomorrow. I apologize for my absence as I was quite busy this week. But please all if I am every unable to post, please please please continue to keep this thread active :)

Take care.
Kind regards,
Preeti
-bonbon- thumbnail
A new picture of our amazing Simran Kaur: (Do you know who that is next to her)?

-bonbon- thumbnail
Simran Kaur Fan of the Week!
Hi Friends!
It is that time of the week! Time to announce the Simran Kaur Fan of the Week! Sorry I was inactive this week because I was very busy but a huge thank you to those who kept Simran's fan page and this thread active. And well done to all of you for raising Simran's rank. Excellent work! Curious to know who the Simmi Fan of The Week is? Well you'll found out below!!
The Simran Kaur fan of The Week is:

Could you all please congratulate the above member for her initiatives.

Here is your winning sig:

Let's all congratulate koolgurl!

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Please congratulate the above member when you see this post :)

I would like to discuss something with you all. It is about the Shadia (Simran/Varun) and Vikram track. I am pretty sure that all Simran (Diya) fans are Varun and Simran (Shadia) fans as well. So this is just to discuss about the track going on. Sorry I could not make this post earlier as I have just watched the whole weeks episodes along with the Maha Epi because I was really busy this week and had no time to spare. So I am back now :) Here are somethings I want to discuss:

-Diya's looks now a days 😊
-Shadia and Vikram 😕
-Jhanvi encouraging Diya to forget Shaurya 😭
-Will Ammaji keep her promise to Vikram? 😲

Firstly, Simran looks absolutely stunning now a days back in her girl form. She has great make up, great clothes and a fabulous smile 😊 I loved to see her teasing Jhanvi. Some times a bit of Roshni
(from LNMJ) is visible in Diya. I find that really cute 😛 Diya is dressed perfectly and looks so pretty! Come on guys, you have to admit! Simran looks so beautiful!

Secondly, I wanted to discuss about the Shadia and Vikram track. Vikram has openly admitted that he loves Diya but Diya straight away told him that she was married by filling her maang. What will happen after this? Will Shaurya come back? 😕 Or will Vikram continue to persuade Diya to marry him? Diya said to Vikram that she was living with her Daadi because her husband left her-so will Vikram take this in a sense that he will never come back. During the last scene of Shaurya Diya did say that she will only come back in Shaurya's life when he himself comes to get her. Will this every happen or was that just another line randomly said? 😕 Also, while still dressed up as a boy during one of October's episodes (I think) Diya remembered Shaurya and his love and Jhanvi indicated that Shaurya will come back if they ever had true love in between them. Also, while in the kitchen, when Jhanvi was with Diya at the haweli and as Jhanvi was describing the love between her and Surya, it was obvious that Diya was remembering Shaurya. Tears had swelled up in her eyes and she said (English translation) ❤️ 'This is what love is. Until you have it, you can't describe or feel what it really is.' She was remembering the love between her and Shaurya. ❤️ I am utterly confused...does this mean Shaurya's return? Please share if you have any thoughts!

Thirdly, while in the kitchen when Diya and Jhanvi were teasing each other 😛 I was unhappy with Jhanvi 😒 Had she forgotten about Shaurya and Diya and how much they fought for their love? Why was she hinting to Diya that Vikram and her should be together. I did not like it. Jhanvi and Shaurya were friends and Jhanvi knows how much Diya loves and misses Shaurya so why did she say that? I was hurt I did not expect that from Jhanvi at all 😭

Finally, Ammaji said to Vikram that since he arrested Rai, she will give him what ever reward he wants. Vikram instantly remembered Diya. If Vikram eventually does end up asking for Diya's hand when Diya does not want to marry him, will Ammaji keep her promise or will she step back from her word? Remember, she is Ammaji after all 😕 What now guys?

Please share your thoughts. I am utterly confused about the above ^^^ points. Please tell me what you think will happen! Thanks! (Sorry for any spelling errors. It was a long post)! lol
-bonbon- thumbnail
Snapshots of Diya in this weeks episodes. Main points:

-Diya laughing with Jhanvi whilst teasing her about Surya
-Tears swelling up in Diya's eyes remembering Shaurya
-Diya explaining to Vikram that she is married by filling her maang with Shaurya's sindoor

628497 thumbnail
i m totally confused ...no idea ...
bt i will always pray dat shaurya comes back n d cvs dont end of makking vikram d lead against diya...hope shaurya comes back...
i m dere 1 of d biggest fan ya
love u shadia n i want only shadia together or else only diya ...
i dont want her to be wid dat vikram...
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnidiya

i m totally confused ...no idea ...

bt i will always pray dat shaurya comes back n d cvs dont end of makking vikram d lead against diya...hope shaurya comes back...
i m dere 1 of d biggest fan ya
love u shadia n i want only shadia together or else only diya ...
i dont want her to be wid dat vikram...

i feel so good having you as my support. i feel like i am not the only one feeling really upset that shadia are not together. in the previous episodes of this week i was crying when diya was remembering her shaurya and when she filled her maang with his sindoor and said, 'Hum apni daadi key saath issiliye rehethey hai kyuki humarrey pathi ne hummey chordiya.' 😭😔😒
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh :(
since they r nt showing diya n shaurya together i left watching ths serial i dont like jhanvi track bcoz whole shows focus is on jhanvi only n i dont like tht they should show some shadia scene also i hope shaurya come back sooon bcoz wth out shadia ths show is nthng i dnt like tht stupid vikram i dnt want amma ji n jhanvi to force diya to maary him
lets hope for the best
lets hope tht shaurya cum back as soon as possible :)
other wise ths show is nthng...
Edited by koolgurl - 12 years ago