Frequent Posters

628497 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DONE!
thanks for sharing
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww roshnidiya! some amazing pics of simran! thank you for taking out your time and sharing these...well done! but i don't see you comment on her fan page...?? not sure what happened... :))) thanks for your efforts! and simran is the best!! :)) so are shadia!! here's the link again:

Edited to add: Oh! I see you've posted on her pics! That's great! Thank you so much for your time and efforts doing this :) Sorry to ask so much of you but could you please also post on her main page. It is the above link and don't go onto her pictures, just post a comment on the main page as well! Thank you so much for being such an active member and sorry to disturb you :)) Thanks babe! Simran Kaur forever!
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
628497 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

woww roshnidiya! some amazing pics of simran! thank you for taking out your time and sharing these...well done! but i don't see you comment on her fan page...?? not sure what happened... :))) thanks for your efforts! and simran is the best!! :)) so are shadia!! here's the link again:

Edited to add: Oh! I see you've posted on her pics! That's great! Thank you so much for your time and efforts doing this :) Sorry to ask so much of you but could you please also post on her main page. It is the above link and don't go onto her pictures, just post a comment on the main page as well! Thank you so much for being such an active member and sorry to disturb you :)) Thanks babe! Simran Kaur forever!

i love simmi n i do it for her n u dont have to thank me dis way n we r friends! right? so thank u n all? c'n...ya simmi is d best...i m too crazy of shadia...wonderful couple...though we only saw few of dere scenes...😭
sry i didnt know dat i had to comment dere...i did u can check now...
yeh! i posted on her pics...u mentioned dat right?...
dont be so embarrassed n sry to ask me for anything...i would be honoured to help u out in almost anything!
BYE
love u
roshnidiya
-bonbon- thumbnail
naww babe your sooo sweet :)) yes we are friends. may i just ask you your names, mines Preeti. i know :(( i really want shadia back...do you have any news about varun?? really want him back in laado...laado seems boring with out him...everyday i only watch the epi in some hope that in the precap they will show him coming back to his diya :(( i cant believe this is happening. i am just encouraging everyone to post on simmi di's fan page because i am trying to get her in the 100 actors and then in the top 50 and eventually in the top 20. i would really like this to happen but i need everyones support and we can't let her rank drop down :))) thank you for posting on her pics, please continue to do so and also on her main fan club page.
love you too! Simran Kaur rocks!! and love Shadia to bits!
xxx
628497 thumbnail

naww babe your sooo sweet :)) yes we are friends. may i just ask you your names, mines Preeti. i know :(( i really want shadia back...do you have any news about varun?? really want him back in laado...laado seems boring with out him...everyday i only watch the epi in some hope that in the precap they will show him coming back to his diya :(( i cant believe this is happening. i am just encouraging everyone to post on simmi di's fan page because i am trying to get her in the 100 actors and then in the top 50 and eventually in the top 20. i would really like this to happen but i need everyones support and we can't let her rank drop down :))) thank you for posting on her pics, please continue to do so and also on her main fan club page.

love you too! Simran Kaur rocks!! and love Shadia to bits!
xxx

YA!
varun is nt going to join d show ever n dis is for sure for now...he has left d show...it was only cause of him dat d story changed n moved back to d village n everything...
i feel dere is just 5% chance of him coming back n dat nt now...n its confirmed by Varun kapoor himself...so ...just forget seeing both of dem back together...😭
Even i love simmi n i will always support n love her...i want her to leave d show n join some other new show n she can be d lead...i want her to move up n get higher positions...we can only wish...
sry to say SHADIA will never be back on screen again ever!😭
I truley understand ur feeling bt it cant be helped dear.
For my name n all ...check ur scrap
bye
love u
roshnidiya
-bonbon- thumbnail
😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭

How did you find out ??? I am so upset. When did Varun say he was not coming back :(( Who told you this? Sorry for all the questions but I am so sad :((( I loved Shadia so much. If I know Varun is not coming back, Laado is over for me :((

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
628497 thumbnail

😭

How did you find out ??? I am so upset. When did Varun say he was not coming back :(( Who told you this? Sorry for all the questions but I am so sad :((( I loved Shadia so much. If I know Varun is not coming back, Laado is over for me :((

😔

CHILL GAL...bt u need to face d reality ...
i dont intend to hurt u nor do i want u to stop watching d show n all...
we can still hope...
n madam ji itna bhi dukhi mat hoiye!!!...in shaurya style...😆
-bonbon- thumbnail
haha but seriously im obsessed with shadia and i cant face the truth...i really think varun has to come back otherwise they are gonna have to introduce another guy for shaurya's character because it won't make sense with shaurya's character just exits the story altogether, you get what i mean??
628497 thumbnail

haha but seriously im obsessed with shadia and i cant face the truth...i really think varun has to come back otherwise they are gonna have to introduce another guy for shaurya's character because it won't make sense with shaurya's character just exits the story altogether, you get what i mean??

even i hated it d way d cvs ended shaurya's character!!!!
he was supposed to support n he was strong n more so in love...
dey made him a villian in d end n an abrupt end...
dis was nt at all fair...
agree wid u completely!
-bonbon- thumbnail
I know right! With Diya, I think that if Varun can't come back then they should introduce a new person to play his character. It makes absolutely no sense to get rid of Shaurya's character because Diya and Shaurya are married. There are also many other shows where male/female leads have been replaced so why not with Laado. Tanisha was replaced as well. This is a reason why I think that Varun may come back. Why hasn't the production house chosen another person to play the role if Varun is not coming back? I am not sure whether its just me thinking all this-I have no idea! xxx