Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup I agree Hameeda, they should really bring Varun back because Simran and Varun look awesome as a jodi. Anyways, we can't do anything. I really hope Shaurya comes back. It's too long to wait.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Why is no one commenting on Simmi's pics on her IF fan page?
We don't want her rank to go down again 😔 Please comment 😊
-bonbon- thumbnail
Alright Simmi adorers! It is time for something new on Simran Kaur Universe!

We are going to describe Simran using all the nice words we can possible think of. We have to make a long list of words that describe Simran. Then I will post it on her IF fan page.

No bashing. Please do not use any hurtful words towards Simran. If you are to post please only use positive, encouraging and nice words.

Here are some words I would like to use to describe Simran:

-Beautiful
-Amazing
-Stunning
-Gorgeous
-Sweetheart
-Princess

Please add to this list with the words you would like to use to describe her! Let's see how long we can make this list. Please try not to double post any of the words a previous adorer has already posted.

Also we need an aim. How many words do you think we can write about her? What is your guess? Please write it in your comments below. My guess is 200. It would be great if we could get more.

Please note: Discussions about Simran can continue while we are doing this so please don't stop posting about Simran and her character in Laado.
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Preeti, very nice idea u have here.Here's my list of words for Simran:

adorable
lovable
glamorous
gifted
gentle
elegant
friendly
Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
List so far: (In pink are my new additions)

-Beautiful
-Amazing
-Stunning
-Gorgeous
-Sweetheart
-Princess
-Cute
-Lovely
-Sweet
-Extraordinary
-Nice
-Brilliant
-Fantastic
-Fabulous
-Adorable
-Lovable
-Glamorous
-Gifted
-Gentle
-Elegant
-Friendly
-Talented
-Awesome
-Bubbly
-Smiley
-Rocking
-Rock-star
-Wonderful

In total we so far have only 28 words. Please can you guys post some more? Thank you to tasharose and _Shivani_ for posting some. Please continue doing so (everybody). Remember, we are going to post this on Simmi's IF page and we want the list to big as big as possible.

-bonbon- thumbnail
Guys comment on Simran's IF page!

Seeing the number of comments we have had this week her ranks is definitely going to go down! More comments please. Once per day at least! And also if we don't comment on her pictures then her rank will go down. Comment on her pics as well! Please guys...otherwise her ranks is surely going down :( Then we will never get her in the top 50 or further :(

Guys we have very less time left. If you don't post soon Simran's rank will go down. We only have several hours until the actors ranks our announced. Please, please, please...all the people who see this post comment on all of Simmi's break (as many as you can) and on her IF fan page! Also please comment on Varun's fan page and his pics ASAP. here's the link:

Pwwweeeaaassseee...for Simran, for Varun, for Diya, for Roshni, for Shaurya, for Shadia, for Varun and Simran! Show them you love them and care!
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh shauriya na dosre shadi krli :( knw wht will happen :(
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgurl

ohhh shauriya na dosre shadi krli :( knw wht will happen :(

CVs dont care Hameeda. They don't do what their viewers want. Ab kya...ab no Shadia...sab kcuh khatham hogaya...All their secret meetings, their mischief, their cute fights, the marriage, their love, their surprises, their romantic song sequences, dances...everything is over. But ofcourse CVs don't care. I am not watching Laado anymore. I see no possibility of Shaurya coming back-do you? What have the CVs done. They ruined Laado. It's all over. Right now I am getting so emotional because I am listening to Tu Jaane Na.

@ Guyzz this is a message to all of you. Since there is no Shadia I will be not as active on this forum. If by any chance at all Shaurya comes back could one of please PM me however I find this very unlikely :( I cannot see Diya with anyone else this is why I am no longer watching the show. I sincerely request you all to please keep commenting on Simran and Varun's fan pages and their pictures. Please guys...do me one last favor and make sure that you will keep raising their ranks :)

I hate Laado. I love Shadia.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Please post anymore nice words you have for Simran. Even if you have already posted. We don't have that many right now. Here are some more from my side.

-Mesmerizer
-Lovely
-Touching
-Heart of gold
-Warm
-Thoughtful
-Generous
-Funny!
-Brave
-Cheerful
-Giving
-Sharing

Please add some more words. Otherwise we won't reach our goal. I know everyone is very upset about Shadia (it hurts when I right their names together like that now-brings tears to my eyes) but still lets keep this thread active.

-bonbon- thumbnail

Diya to die in 'Na Aana Is Desh Laado' ?

Thursday, April 19, 2012 | 4:53:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 2 Comments
Diya to die in 'Na Aana Is Desh Laado' ?

Curtains to fall on Simran Kaur's portrayal of character Diya in 'Na Aana Is Desh Laado'

Simran Kaur popularly known as Diya of Colors'Na Aana Is Desh Laado' has decided to bid farewell to the show. Her character won her many accolades and was immensely popular with the fans.

According to our source , Simran Kaur has decided to bid adieu. Simran's decision to quit the show is a mutual decision between the production house and the actress. Creatives are currently working on her character and plan to give it a proper exit.

Grapevine suggests that Diya's might die in a blast but nothing is final as of now.

Tellybuzz contacted Simran - " I don't want to comment on anything right now".

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Medha Parashar

Without Shaurya and Diya there was no Laado for me anyway. Although I am upset I wish Simran all the best. Her character has not been focused on at all anyway. Best of luck Simran all your fans are here with you.