~*~ Simran Kaur Universe ~*~

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Simran Kaur

This thread is dedicated to our one and only lovely, the most beautiful and the best Simran Kaur! All Simmi fans join in and share any news, new photographs, thoughts, ideas and opinions on this thread!

Gaurav Khanna with Simran Kaur on his birthdaySimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran Kaur

All about Simmi!

Worked at Shakuntalam Telefilms

Studied at Bhavans College

Lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Born on May 29

Simran Kaur has worked for Shankuntalam Telefilms in both of her Televisions shows, LNMJ and NAIDL. She was born on May 29th and is a Mumbai girl. She completed her education from Bhavans college and did her high school from Divine Child High School. Although Simran Kaur doesn't watch many Indian television shows she is interested in show such as The Big Bang Theory. She also likes Bang Bang Films which is an Indian company.

peacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacock

Simran Kaur's shows:

Love Ne Miladi JodiLove Ne Mila Di Jodi

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

peacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacock

Simran Kaur's characters:

Simran Kaur is an amazing actress and this is proved by the two very different characters she has played in her two shows.

In her first show, Love Ne Miladi Jodi, Simran played a rich, spoilt and beautiful girl who always got everything she wanted. She was a make-up freak and always wondering about when a "Lucky Boy" would come into her life.

In her second show, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado, Simran plays a totally opposite character. She is an innocent, quiet and very parivarrik and sanskaari girl who always puts the respect of Ammaji and her family before her happiness. In this show Simran has been paired opposite Varun Kapoor (Shaurya Singh) who is currently not in the show but I am hoping he will return with a blast! Furthermore, currently in Veerpur Simran is completing the role of a boy as below you will see a picture of her all dressed up as one. This signifies the wide variety of roles Simran Kaur plays.

peacock peacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacockpeacock

Who has she been paired opposite with?

Simran Kaur has been paired opposite someone in both of her shows.

In her first show Simmi was paired opposite Dishank Arora aka Varun of LNMJ.

And in her current show, Simran has been paired opposite Varun Kapoor aka Shaurya of NAIDL.

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail

Simran Kaur Appreciators list:

Preeti_Shadia
sodi1234
tasharose
_Shivani_
koolgurl
roshnidiya
Jasmine1994
sallu_lover
rainbows07
sidra1993
poojawal_Pooja_
mjht_one
leelasivan
Poojaa_P
khusam
diyashaurya
xxxshadiaxxx
Killer_Shark

If you would like to be added to the Simran Kaur Adorers list please press the like button (below) on this post.

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very great idea dear..these days our Dia aka Simran needs more attention.
-bonbon- thumbnail
thank you tasharose (im so sorry don't know your name) :D even i think diya needs to be more focused on nowadays :))

Ok first of all with all Simran Kaur fans I wanted to discuss something. As you are all aware that Inspector Vikram has entered Laado. so this is something I also posted on the Chit Chat Thread but just in case anyone hadn't viewed that I thought I would share my thoughts on Simmi Universe as well. Here's what I think:

i am just waiting for shaurya's return ... i still have some hope you know why? that baba.
when diya and tanisha went up to him and he kind of said that she was a girl (not clearly but indirectly he did spread the message that she had the body of a girl or something like that)...i think that vikram connected to Rana is some way ... otherwise how would the baba know anything about diya being a girl...no one else in veerpur is aware of the fact that diya is a girl apart from vikram...so i think that vikram is evil. also in situations when ammaji was taken to panchayat vikram wasn't there...he came but really late...when jitho died he left saying he had to go to delhi or something and said that another police officer would take over the case but that didnt happen and jitho's death just was forgotten as they are focusing on the baba. i know they showed rana phoning the commissioner etc. but still i think that he might be evil..not sure...might just be my thoughts! :)
-bonbon- thumbnail
Some more pics of beautiful Simmi :

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you tasharose (im so sorry don't know your name) :D even i think diya needs to be more focused on nowadays :))

Ok first of all with all Simran Kaur fans I wanted to discuss something. As you are all aware that Inspector Vikram has entered Laado. so this is something I also posted on the Chit Chat Thread but just in case anyone hadn't viewed that I thought I would share my thoughts on Simmi Universe as well. Here's what I think:

i am just waiting for shaurya's return ... i still have some hope you know why? that baba.
when diya and tanisha went up to him and he kind of said that she was a girl (not clearly but indirectly he did spread the message that she had the body of a girl or something like that)...i think that vikram connected to Rana is some way ... otherwise how would the baba know anything about diya being a girl...no one else in veerpur is aware of the fact that diya is a girl apart from vikram...so i think that vikram is evil. also in situations when ammaji was taken to panchayat vikram wasn't there...he came but really late...when jitho died he left saying he had to go to delhi or something and said that another police officer would take over the case but that didnt happen and jitho's death just was forgotten as they are focusing on the baba. i know they showed rana phoning the commissioner etc. but still i think that he might be evil..not sure...might just be my thoughts! :)
[/Q

i.agree.2.wat.u.say...luv.u.&.awsem.forum...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Thank you so much for posting all of these Shivu :) Continue to do you lovely work :) and I love you too babe! :)))))))))))

But the pic she has with Dishank Arora omggg Varun just looks sooo much better with her! Dont you think?? :)

Thanks for posting once again hunn and I will add some more pics soon! :)))

Edited to add: And Shivu, I love the New Moon one! We should make Bella's face as Simmi's!!
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh nice thread
even i m w8tng for varunn entry yrrr diya n shaurya (simran n varun ) luk awesum together
guyss can u tell me simran biography
i m her FULL date of birth n where she is frm etc etc
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgurl

oh nice thread

even i m w8tng for varunn entry yrrr diya n shaurya (simran n varun ) luk awesum together
guyss can u tell me simran biography
i m her FULL date of birth n where she is frm etc etc

@ koolgurl i have updated the main post on the thread (the first one) which includes a brief biography of simran kaur :) it includes where she is from, where she studied, her date of birth and where she works...hope that helps :))
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heeyyy

Thank you so much for posting all of these Shivu :) Continue to do you lovely work :) and I love you too babe! :)))))))))))

But the pic she has with Dishank Arora omggg Varun just looks sooo much better with her! Dont you think?? :)

Thanks for posting once again hunn and I will add some more pics soon! :)))

Edited to add: And Shivu, I love the New Moon one! We should make Bella's face as Simmi's!!

preeti...if,u,again,say.me.Thank you.i.will.stp.talkink.wit.u...luv.u.2.&.thanks❤️

u.r.rite...but.she.is.lokink.gud.in.tat.pic❤️

sure...luv.u❤️