-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...I am really sorry I had discontinued to do the written updates for a little while of this week. Actually I have been really busy and was also sick so I wasn't able to watch the episodes either. Sorry for this late post, I should have let you all know earlier. Sorry to inconvienience anyone for not being able to post the updates. Really very sorry, it's my fault :) But a great big thank you to Sudhalta1 and Sujju di for continuing to keep you all updated. Thanks and sorry :)

p.s. I will try to do the updates Monday onward :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey preeti... πŸ€—you had told me in advance... there is no need to be sorry...😊 also earlier i was only doing it na so it's not at all a problem for me...😊 don't worry about this... i'll provide the updates ok... 😊
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

Hey guys...I am really sorry I had discontinued to do the written updates for a little while of this week. Actually I have been really busy and was also sick so I wasn't able to watch the episodes either. Sorry for this late post, I should have let you all know earlier. Sorry to inconvienience anyone for not being able to post the updates. Really very sorry, it's my fault :) But a great big thank you to Sudhalta1 and Sujju di for continuing to keep you all updated. Thanks and sorry :)

p.s. I will try to do the updates Monday onward :)

sorry to hear you,ve sick😭😭 best wishes for your health πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much sujju di :)
and thanks for your wishes tamzin :))
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

thank you so much sujju di :)

and thanks for your wishes tamzin :))