Is this all happens for reall??

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry as i used to watch this show before but then i stopped watching it when raghav and sia died ,, then i seen jhanvi and surya and this couple pulled me back to this show ... but the thing is i am disturbed on wat they show ???? there are some points which i want to share may be u ppl already had talked about it alot but as i was away so plllzzz help me finding the answers.
1. can this be possible that three brothers share single wife??? if yes how it can be??? it is forbidden in each and every religion... it is morally wrong 😕 does it really happen in villages??? or its just DRAMA??
2. Kill a woman just because u cannot get her ...
3.people being so blindfolded... and listen to some fake person telling them that there is a balck shadow in village and they will only be free when they throw it outside???

Are they all human beings??? do they treat people as living ones ??? are they real if they are if all this is based on true stories than should they be called humans???? why they cannot be stopped?? who will stop them???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
about question one, well havent seen it in modern time, but in the ancient civilsation this happened as told by stories...not sure how its true but see even Incest was real too long long time ago so why this would seem so unrealisitic?

about later two: ys it does happen...somewhere in a different form , somewhere in the same form but it does...in fact worse than this happens...the real world is not an utopia...

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😲Nothing really surprise,s me any more in this day and age anything can happen, who knows what really happens in village,s as janvi said unpar hai sab. They do what is preached to them by people or babas, in higher position. they think that what these people say is the word of god 😕and do it blindly, which is why they need to educated and know that there other choices can be made but most of the are stuck in the stone age and are stuck in there ways .what's seems abnormal to us is normal for them

p,s sorry to offend anybody but its my experience as i was born in Europe and my parent live in the village so i,ve seen first hand how village people think and do and i laugh 😆😆😆inside thinking wow these people are so backward😭😭
😭😆😆😲
Aemy thumbnail
THANK U for the rep
but i am still amazed as this pure illetracy and ignorance and dunt know wat to say as it hurts a lot seeing ppl like this and i am most affected by 3 brothers sharing a single wife 🤢 it felt like that woman is a board whoever wants can write anything on her and then rub it ... and she cannot complain abt it as welll🤢
AWFFFUUULLL
tamzin43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeisloving

THANK U for the rep

but i am still amazed as this pure illetracy and ignorance and dunt know wat to say as it hurts a lot seeing ppl like this and i am most affected by 3 brothers sharing a single wife 🤢 it felt like that woman is a board whoever wants can write anything on her and then rub it ... and she cannot complain abt it as welll🤢
AWFFFUUULLL

who are you talking about me or the show????????????????
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamzin43

who are you talking about me or the show????????????????

oops sorry i have said show awful and thanked u for replying the post
sorry for the misunderstanding
thank u soo much for ur reply :)
tamzin43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeisloving

oops sorry i have said show awful and thanked u for replying the post
sorry for the misunderstanding
thank u soo much for ur reply :)

no problem 😆
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,lifeisloving
your question is really appreciable these all happen which u want to know are morally wrong but it's true that these incidents are really happen in some interior villages of indian states. if u watch crime prtroll u can understand.i live in small town[ in india ] i read about it in news papers and some time my kaamwali bai tell me about it.
1. can this be possible that three brothers share single wife??? if yes how it can be??? it is forbidden in each and every religion... it is morally wrong😕does it really happen in villages??? or its just DRAMA??
i don't no about marriage with three brothers i have only one example for this that is mahabharat.
almost after one or two days i read about it .women's condition is not good in villages.
3.people being so blindfolded... and listen to some fake person telling them that there is a balck shadow in village and they will only be free when they throw it outside???
u can't believenot only in villages but in small town some literate persons are also believe in baba,bhoot pret etc.
Are they all human beings??? do they treat people as living ones ??? are they real if they are if all this is based on true stories than should they be called humans???? why they cannot be stopped?? who will stop them???
no they r not human beings
in india although some social workers,institute and government working to reform this state but it's must thate every person think about it.

Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrashali10

hi,lifeisloving
your question is really appreciable these all happen which u want to know are morally wrong but it's true that these incidents are really happen in some interior villages of indian states. if u watch crime prtroll u can understand.i live in small town[ in india ] i read about it in news papers and some time my kaamwali bai tell me about it.
1. can this be possible that three brothers share single wife??? if yes how it can be??? it is forbidden in each and every religion... it is morally wrong😕does it really happen in villages??? or its just DRAMA??
i don't no about marriage with three brothers i have only one example for this that is mahabharat.
almost after one or two days i read about it .women's condition is not good in villages.
u can't believenot only in villages but in small town some literate persons are also believe in baba,bhoot pret etc.
no they r not human beings
in india although some social workers,institute and government working to reform this state but it's must thate every person think about it.

Thank u so much for your reply and answering the questions so welll...😊
in this case i just hope that some magic might happen and all these people (villagers) will understand the wrongdoing coz they are in pathetic condition and as soon as they realize it ...that will be good and i really appreciate this drama and all the social workers and every body who is bringing these issues infront of every one and tryinhg to resolve them and help the villagers
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi lifeisloving. My statement is not particularly answering your questions but i just thought i would put my opinion out there.

The TRPs of the show have severely dropped as we have seen however a reason why i do not want this show to end is that it all revolves around its title, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado. Although sometimes the show does drag on a little it regains its moral and continues to inspire many. I know that it still numerous countries women obtain less salary then men and there are still may sexist people in the world. This show carries with it the moral that in numerous small villages where ladies do not have the right of facilities for education or to work...those villagers need to step out from their beliefs. This is not true. Women and men are equal. Whether we are talking about Jhaasi ki raani or any of the female Gandhi's women have always fulfilled and showed their true potential. It is a another matter that people do not believe they are as strong as men. Anyways getting back to NAIDL as I said this show has a great message behind it and doesn't get off track with the message it would like to portray to India and the World. Although many shows are supposed to be based on Child Marriage, Child Slavery and poverty...these shows sometimes to get off track whether it is in terms of a villain in the story or characters falling in love. In this show there have been both circumstances. Diya Shaurya fell in love-Diya was a girl therefore Ammaji believed she did not have the right to choose her husband-Dia fought for her rights and for all those girl's rights who are hated because they were not born in the body of a boy-Shadia fought for their love and eventually got married. Jhanvi Surya hated each other before marriage-eventually started liking each other-Surya is still in favor of his father's horrible and discriminative opinions-Jhanvi is trying to change his thoughts to prove that women are equal to men. Ammaji's sons dragged her out of the house because they wanted the right to be the leaders of the political part of Delhi-Ammaji nearly lost all hope when she came to Veerpur and became in favor of girls. Despite all these ups and downs, the show continued to stay on track and continued to spread the same message that girls are equal to boys. NAIDL's story line has changed throughout time however, its message and moral have not unlike some other shows.

So you see although things do not happen to the extent they are showing on the show and although the content of the show may upset many people however, I find that the show is NOT promoting any of the things they are showing. They are in fact disagreeing to what happens in society and are only showing these horrible things to prove that women are equal to men and that how would others feel if they were put in these women's positions? To understand what it really is like one needs to put themselves in another shoes. And in this case Rana needs to try and understand that he is wrong and although Ammaji had set these rules herself, she did this nearly 20 years ago and now time is difference. Time has moved on, Ammaji has moved on, Diya and Jhanvi have learnt to fight for their rights and have moved therefore small villages and villagers living in them need to learn how to move on as well.

Although many are not happy with the show's time leap I would like to say that Raghav and Sia, one amazing couple who always stood up for the right side of things sacrificed their lives to make their girls live. Diya and Jhanvi are the daughters of this amazing couple. We all should not forget RaSia's sacrifice. We should go along with it and watch the show for their daughters as they are a re-birth of their parents. I just suggest that all those who have stopped watching the show continue watching and supporting it as NAIDL will always be the amazing show it has and none of us want it to come to its conclusion. I hope this show continues for as long as it can and hope it continues spreading the inspirational message it has for the past numerous years-Girls are equal to boys.
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago