sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode starts with people gathered around Baba and Baba opens his eyes and after his Jay Jay kar Baba says he has already predicted that the kala saaya is a woman and now he knows who she is. Rana asks Baba to tell her name and for the sake of the village he will finish her off.
Baba says he cant tell her name but he will give a few hints. Says she lives in the south direction and is estranged from her husband and son . All eyes are on santhosh.😔

Jhanvi is sitting in her room and remembering Surya's dialouges abt his loyalty to his family and he will protect her. Surya enters her room and she starts to leave angrily. Surya says he came to talk to her. He starts to say something about going to Baba but she says she will not come to any Baba and doesnt believe in such fake things. He tries to explain that people have belief in the Baba and its not right to question someone's beliefs. She say's just because people believe in superstitions they dont become right and how can a educated person like him believe in such things and taunts him saying for u education was only a reason to spend time away from home. you r an educated illiterate
Santhosh is about to leave the temple for some work and Ammaji says she should not go out today as she is not feeling OK but she says she will just come back quickly and leaves.

some people are discussing about Baba's hints and say that all hints are pointing towards Ammaji's DIL Snathosh. one person says we should wait for some more proofs before we blame her. Just then they see Santhosh comming there and one person tears his kurta and says he has an idea to prove Baba's prediction. He goes to santhosh and gives her his kurta to be stitched. He touches her and she leaves saying she will give it tomorrow.
That person comes back and tells his friends that since he touched her something bad should happen to him if Babas hints are true. Just then a tile from the roofs falls on his shoulder.😲

Rana is listening to the person's experience and says that all hints are aiming at santhosh so she is the kaala saaya and warns the person to keep his mouth shut untill baba takes her name.

People are gathered in front of Baba and they ask him to atleast clear their suspicion and tell if their guess about the woman is right. Baba opens his eyes ans just then santhosh comes there. Baba calls her and asks her to light the Diya . Everyone is giving her wierd looks. She tries to light the lamp but it does not light even after several attempts and baba takes the match from her and lights the lamp. Santhosh is stunned and the villagers are looking at her and whispering. Baba stares at her and she leaves.
In the temple santhosh lights the lamp and it lights in her first attempt. She is surprised an dtells Ammjai that she couldnt do it in front of Baba. Ammaji tells her not to fear such things.

Rana comes to Baba and asks him to tell the name o the kaala saaya and the Baba gets up and shouts that the name of kaala saaya is Santhosh.😡
Ammaji enters and objects to this.(cant write the exact wordings) as i didnt get Ammaji's accent😳

PRECAP: Baba is leaving the village and walking through the forest when someone pulls him from behind and he falls on the ground. Someone puts his feet on his chest .
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww thanks a lot Lata dii for the updates... 🤗
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Awww thanks a lot Lata dii for the updates... 🤗

Sujji i was waiting for u because u make the reading intresting with your smileys😃 when i saw that no one has done it maine likh diya😊
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Sujji i was waiting for u because u make the reading intresting with your smileys😃 when i saw that no one has done it maine likh diya😊

awww dii... that's really sweet of you... thanks a lot... love you...🤗 i was thinking of doing it now ... when i saw your post... 😃and you have narrated it so well that i don't think i need to it again... 😃

and yesterday i finished making a new vm on Surya... but uploaded it just now... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u lata di...4 de lovely updates!!!!!!!