Jhanvi's approach to change Surya is no good!

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys.

So the show is slowly starting to build some interesting tracks.
However, there are things which i cannot help but raise.

WHY ON EARTH IS JHANVI USING HER CURRENT METHOD OF CHANGING SURYA"S MIND.
I cannot resist but mention Siya in this post. When Siya slowly changed Raghav it was done soo gradually and with soo much love, patience and dedication. But the key thing was love. I think it would be sooo much better if Jhanvi gave soo much love to Surya that he starts to see through her lenses of seeing the world. By getting mad and walking away, shes hardly doing any justice to her mission to bring change. Through love, she can bring long term change. When she says things like "ohh ur an illiterate and ur education has no meaning" .. she will hardly bring long term change in Surya. The only thing that Jhanvi's attacks will do is make him a little sad and keep him away from her.

On the positive note, its nice to see Surya wearing different types of tops. He was really calm today, which i loved. I JUST WISH JHANVI COULD BE SHOWN ALIL MORE SMARTER AND I WISH SHE TAKES A SIMILAR APPROACH TO SIYAs.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JFFPaisley thumbnail
Have to agree...

Her initial approach with Surya of being a calm loving and resilient person has yielded results...why then has she turned into an in irritating fishwife!!! Terribly disappointed..i was quite proud of the way she was handling the situation and the man...
BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup.. I think she is being rood to him..officialy person cant jail his own brother,she is ignoring that how surya support her...Siya changed Raghav from evil to good and here Jhanvi hs too easy way as surya hs nt any intens to control jhanvi as raghav hv for siya cause of ammaji...i will like to see jhanvi start seeing his gudness rather than negativity...as JaYA roks,.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I choose to disagree a bit with most of the posts above

Jhanvis lovey dovey approach is not what changed Surya in the first place, its her constant reminder that he have wronged her, he has done exactly opposite to what a hubby does, his visions about woman race is completely falsified and senseless is what made Surya start thinking and acting feeling guilty. Inbetween sometimes she was harsh, smtimes she was soft and lovey.

The way i see it is a strong man like surya becomes concerned when challenge is put in front of him, he is not the one to be won over by sweet talks

I dont know about Raghabh-Sia, havnt seen them but little i read, it was like raghav played lovey act to cheat with Sia, got married and then Sia used love to win him over because she loved raghabh from beginning ...Surya-jhanvis case is different

About Jhanvi being rude, her exact dialogues were 'When Surya has the same Rana blood in his body how can he be different then them...its not possible' so her behaviour went rude because she didnt beleive in him and its nt right to blame her totally..isnt it a screwed personality tht he can go to the extent of killing his brother but cannot see him behind bars?? specially when the same Surya has put Jhanvis bro karan behind bars and that too for nothing????.

the part i agree with is Jhanvis revenge scheme sucks, its nt a scheme at all, she thinks she can do many things but ultimately she does nothing than being a distressed damsel...hoped more from her in that manner

personally rather than Jhanvi taking all the credit of transforming Surya, why cant Surya try to seek the better side of life himself????
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The method before which u have stated, where she constantly announced that shes his wife was good to start an attachment and get him to realise that shes married to him only.

Now the situation has changed. The attachment is made and hes accepted her. The best way to go now is make that attachment stronger by using the lovy dovy method.

Perhaps Siya had the advantage of being in love with Raghav before marriage but she had nothing in mind when she sought revenge. She thought to get him to fall for her and then she was going to leave him hanging the way he left her. I don't see Jhanvi's situation being any different.. She may have not been in love with Surya before hand but she is very much in love with him now and so she can do what Siya did and invest her time in making her relationship stronger rather then let it deteriorate.

However, I suppose if the cvs use the method i propose..the story of Jhanvi and Surya will come to an end as he will be totally in love with her and will support her at any cost. And to keep the show going they have to bring drama and slow it down soo i guess the longer method where Jhanvi ignores Surya and shows her hatred for his values is what we have to live through
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Friends,

Survi lovely topic and enjoyed the discussion here... I have not followed this show for almost a month now but from what I have read so far the story has not moved much...

Regarding the topic of discussion I agree with Usma that Surya Jhanvi chemistry is different to Siya raghav - although I have not followed both very closely but just from reading abt them-

From what i have seen of Surya he is a complicated character at the same time reasoning seems to work with him. Jhanvi's philosophical talks have earlier had impact on him... He is in a very conflicting situation where his heart tells him the right from wrong but his upbringing where he has had to obey and listen to his father confuses his thinking. Jhanvi comes in at this point to reinforce what his heart tells him.

In Surya's case being just lovey dovey may not work - but I have to agree with Survi also,... that she can put forth her reasoning in a more loving way... Love and care always works on people and for some it may take time๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonam though I also dont appreciate Jhanvi's approach to change Surya... Sometime I feel she is trying to enforce her thought on Surya rather than making him think and then act... Her way of calling Surya educated illiterate sounds very much rude... It gives impression like she doesnt have any respect or love for him, she is just using him for keeping herself safe...

When she got angry on Surya for not going to police station with her, I feel she should think. There are certain limits Surya will not go suddenly opposite to his own people... If she puts herself on Surya's place, whether she had go against Ammaji knowing what she has done in past???? She is still respects her as her Grandmother... Then how could Surya will go against his own brother and father suddenly???? He needs time... and their taunting him is not gonna work...

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I beg to disagree with those of you who think that Jhanvi should be nice to Surya. Why? For what? Just because he saved her? His dad and brothers are goons and murderers who roam scott free after committing the greatest crimes. There is no rationale for her to be lovey dovey to her hubby after her BIL tried to burn her alive, and her hubby denied justice to her, knowing fully well that she will be attacked again. How can you all support Surya? Just because you like Kapil? I also like Kapil a lot as an actor, but I don't think Jhanvi needs to shower Surya with love after his family tried to kill her! Besides Surya is smart, he will start doubting Jhanvi if she turns very loving so quickly. He knows Jhanvi is fiery and brave and in his heart he admires her for that.

Although , I do agree that her method of revenge is not working at all . She has not been able to turn the tables on Rana yet. And true, she is in distress all the time and depends on Surya for survival. This revenge theory makes no sense.

There is another perspective to look at this. Right now there is no screen space given to JaYa, so where is the scope for them to develop a relationship? All we see are Rana and his croonies plotting all the time, and Ammaji losing the fight. JaYa need at least 50% of screen space to show that their feelings towards each other are changing.

CVs are you listening? We want more of JaYa and Diya.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@trinaroy, this comparison is not at all from liking Kapil perspective... Jhanvi only targetted Surya coz she knew he is good at heart and she kept suggesting him what is right and wrong with respect to his own behavior as well...

I will not agree to fact that Jhanvi should follow path which Siya choose...Agree with Sumi, that Jhanvi and Siya are two different person and there is vast difference in their nature... Jhanvi has been blunt from start and thats what she is right now even...

But yes shouting on Surya is not going to earn anything to her...

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

@trinaroy, this comparison is not at all from liking Kapil perspective... Jhanvi only targetted Surya coz she knew he is good at heart and she kept suggesting him what is right and wrong with respect to his own behavior as well...

I will not agree to fact that Jhanvi should follow path which Siya choose...Agree with Sumi, that Jhanvi and Siya are two different person and there is vast difference in their nature... Jhanvi has been blunt from start and thats what she is right now even...

But yes shouting on Surya is not going to earn anything to her...

I respect your opinion. But let's not forget that Surya also shouted back at Jhanvi in the past when she was being nice to him, for example when they were going on the trip to sign the deal. Jhanvi knows Surya is good at heart but Jhanvi cannot change herself overnight. Let us not forget that she is in trauma over what happened to her. So she needs a lot of understanding and caring. Yes, Surya took her side, but did he come to her room to console and pacify her after he stopped her from going to the police station? No he did not. For the same reason, because he cannot change overnight. Both of them are very tough personalities. All I am saying is that I like the fire in Jhanvi's character. But of course, if she continues to be mean and rude to Surya, while he is being nice,I will NOT LIKE THAT. And Surya needs to do something cute too for his wife to appease her.

Let us hope the CVs show us a more loving Jhanvi and a caring Surya on Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ˜Š