jaya scenes, janvi the zakmi sherni

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya walks ,s janvi room with a smile wearing a black shirt looking damn hot yaar 😍😍looking so dashing sorry i,m drooling πŸ€ͺ ,but what an entry yaar kya style se entry mari sorry i,m drooling again 🀣, calls to janvi so sweetly 😍 😍 aaahhh Janvi looks at him 😑😑😑😑😑and walks off surya,s like 😲😲😲😲😲 janvi i came here to talk to you and janvi turns around and is 😑😑😑😑😑 p*ssed like h*ll surya starts like with baba ji, janvi like😑😑😑😑😑sorry i,m not interested in this baba ji talk for me it,s like phony ,surya explaining about how goan wali believe in baba ji blah blah blah. {[{{ my question here is since when did surya care what goen wali and baba ji think ,s or maybe i missed that part ]]]]]]] Janvi listening to this bhashan πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ say in retort if a lot of people believe in something do not mean it,s right they blindly following what been feed to them blind faith will always blind faith . I,m surprised about you being so educated believing all this crap then soni pe sohaga say,s oh i forgot you just went to the city to pass time the look on surya face ouch you,re just like these people uneducated ouch the look on suya face was like 😲😲😲 😲😲😲 you believe in this because your family believe in it and walk,s out the room and surya 😲😲😲😲😲like what the h*ll happened yaar maaza ah gaya hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ can,t wait for surya comeback at janvi 🀣🀣
😲😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor surya . jab dekho wife danti rahte hai.

guys observe the difference between a brahmchari and a pati surya.

surya was so rude when he was brahmchari but now jhanvi started to dominate him at leat in room.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really do not think Jhanvi is doing any justice to her mission by walking off and attacking Surya with words such as "illiterate" .

She kind of annoyed me because she finally got Surya to appreciate her..she must now bring soo much love into his life that he is gradually starts to appreciate not only her but every aspect of her..such as her way of thinking and her values. This is the way to bring long terms change as well as keep a good relationship with him.

Her current method is Arghhh i hate it!!!
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I really do not think Jhanvi is doing any justice to her mission by walking off and attacking Surya with words such as "illiterate" .

She kind of annoyed me because she finally got Surya to appreciate her..she must now bring soo much love into his life that he is gradually starts to appreciate not only her but every aspect of her..such as her way of thinking and her values. This is the way to bring long terms change as well as keep a good relationship with him.

your right survi035 by doing this she,s made surya confused, hurt and he might back off bit when he see,s her .Same thing happens when i,m pissed with my husband he avoids talking making eye contact even avoid me at all cost until i make peace,so you right i hope for her sake she realise this and say,s sorry otherwise it could get messy .😭😭
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I think she will, but right now she is very upset, angry, and hurt from how she was wronged, and Surya not supporting her file an FIR. Let us try to put ourselves in that position as a woman, and then think if we can be very lovey dovey to our husband whose family behaved like monsters to us. I don't think Surya will be upset by Jhanvi's behavior, because he knows how badly Jhanvi is hurt, and deep inside he values, respects and loves her. In fact I think he will try to think about what Jhanvi said.

Yes, surely it would be nice to see them romance, but this is not the right moment. I hope Surya falls madly for his wife in the next 10 days, so by Valentine's Day our beloved Brahmachari will be a doting husband, madly in love with his wife.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
originally posted by survi035
really do not think Jhanvi is doing any justice to her mission by walking off andattackingSurya with words such as "illiterate" .

i agree survi today janvi was so rude . actually her behaviour was based on her condition. before surya's entry her room she think about him that he is still blind son of his father. she wants to do away his blind faith on hiswrongdoer father.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago