rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Pandit telling Ammaji that he also doesn't believe Baba... 😊Tanisha overhears this... she tells Diya even she doesn't believe him... 😊Diya tells what can we do about it...😊 Tanisha tells one thing can be done and she needs her help... Diya agrees...😊

Janvi is crying in her room... 🥺she remembers Param trying to force himself on her... and trying to burn her...💔she's trembling in fear...😭 she tells to herself such a person has no right to live in this world...👍🏼 and this time she won't sit idle... she looks determined...⭐️

Surya is thinking in his room..😍. Rana comes there... he tells he's sorry for what happened...😡 but still Surya should not have beaten nor he should have gone to the extent of killing Param...🤬 Surya doesn't answer...😍 Rana tells for him both Surya and Param are his sons... and if one is hurt then he can't sit watching it... 🤬he leaves telling rest is upto Surya...🤢

Baba is doing meditation...😊 when one woman comes running with her kid... she tells yesterday he ate some sweet which was given by Santosh and he's vomiting since then...🤢 Baba gives her medicine and tells the child will get alright... 😊villagers think again Santosh was there... 🤢Tanisha comes there with Diya... she tells she has come with great hopes for Diya...😊 she tells he's Pandit nephew... and has been dumb since childhood...😛. Baba catches Diya's hand tightly... he tells there is more that meets the eye... 😲and this person[Diya] has faced even bigger troubles which still continues to follow her...😲and from attire maybe a male... but from my eyes i sense she's a female...😲 Tanisha-Diya look shocked... 😲Baba closes his eyes and continues with his meditation... 😲

Rana is sitting with his 3 sons... 😊 he tells forget whatever happened and concentrate on their work... 🤬Janvi comes there... Janvi tells Surya that she's going to lodge a complaint against Param...😍 and since he's her husband she wants him to join her...😍. Param is scared...😆Surya is about to tell something... 😍when Rana tells i'm trying to calm the matter and what's the need for going to the police station... 🤬Janvi shouts back... Param tried to rape me... then he tried to kill me... 😭Surya explains calmly to Janvi...😍 i know you are right... and i can very understand how you are feeling...❤️ but i can't throw my own brother behind bars...🤢 Param smiles...😡. Surya continues i have promised you i won't let anyone hurt you...😍 i'll protect you... and look after you well...😍 you need to trust me Janvi...❤️ Janvi looks at him frustrated...🥺 he tells i'm your husband... you need to listen to me... and you won't go to the policestation... 🤢Janvi thinks in her mind...😭 nothing has changed... you are still the same blind son of Rana... 🥺only one thing has changed and ie i know you love me... ❤️Surya is not able to meet her eyes...😍 he looks down... she leaves...😭 Surya feels bad... 🥺Rana pats his shoulder... and tells he's proud of him...🤬 Surya leaves not appreciating it in the other direction... 😍Rana smiles happily... 😡

Villagers are discussing amongst themselves...🤢 they all feel Santosh is the black shadow...😡Santosh comes there... they all look at her weirdly...😡 a small boy is playing... Santosh smiles at him...😊the mother of that boy takes him away telling some evil might fall on him... 🤢Santosh wonders what's the matter...😭

Ammaji gets to know about Tanisha-Diya trying to test Baba...😆 she shouts at them... what would have happened had Baba told this thing confirmed that Diya is really a female... 😊both Tanisha-Diya apologize... 😊even Avtar tells never to do such things... 😊they accept... 😊Santosh confides into Ammaji that everyone was looking at her in a weird manner...😭 Ammaji is thinking... 😊when Pandit informs that tomorrow Baba will drop hints about the black shadow...🤢

Rana has come with Heera-Satpal to Baba...🤢 he tells we are lucky to have Baba amongst us...😡 villagers agree... and they all praise Baba...Pandit tells Ammaji that villagers are blindly believing Baba... and he's worried about tomorrow... 😊Ammaji tells she's worried as seeing the way villagers are superstitious... what will happen when Baba tells who the blackshadow they believe that as well... Pandit looks stunned...😲Baba is shown meditating...🤢 episode ends on Ammaji's face...

Precap - Rana is telling some villagers that from the hints given by Baba... it seems he's talking about Santosh only...🤬. Baba said she resides in the south direction... the temple comes towards the south...😡 Baba said she is away from her husband & child... and it is true as husband never gave her love while son is in jail... 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ sujata : thanx for the update !! 😊
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail