typical pati typical beta

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😡😡😡😡 What the h*ll just happened rana 🤬🤬trying to manow surya saying what happened so happened saying why are you brother,s fighting over a women. Janvi is upset and rightly so making her mind up to go to the police station to make a report and asking surya to come with her. I like the way he said i,m with you i"ll promised to protect you, i worry about you, but i.m also the son and brother of this house blah blah blah aaahhh🤬🤬🤬 i,m so pissed at this point because you can see the faces of rana 🤬🤬🤬 and param 🤬🤬🤬🤬 smirking in triumph like sukker hai surya abhi hamari saat hai aur bhaat ko katum kar raha hai and how dare her order janvi to her room saying i,m your pati and you have to listen to me😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 and janvi rightly so shocked😲😲😲 like what the h*ll just happened he,s changed his feeling,s towards me but he still in rana ,s mutti . and janvi goes to her room and surya walks the other way out .

ps sorry if you lot find my post offensive i,m just upset😭😭😭 because i feel surya should have gone to janvi to talk to her comfort instead of walking the other way out of the haveli 😭😭😭
😭😭

😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol im sad to hear your angry with how things turned out.

But don't you reckon it would be alil unrealistic for Surya's character to turn on his family so quick. He feels bad but no way is he going to start helping Jhanvi make complaints at the police station. In future, YES he will help Jhanvi but at this point., it would just be a major flaw in Surya's character to change and turn against his fathers wishes.

There are certain things which Surya would do which even Rana does not approve off but Surya will not do what Jhanvi had asked him today.

The story and Surya's character would just take a HUGE jump...So try and think logically about the scene..
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

lol im sad to hear your angry with how things turned out.

But don't you reckon it would be alil unrealistic for Surya's character to turn on his family so quick. He feels bad but no way is he going to start helping Jhanvi make complaints at the police station. In future, YES he will help Jhanvi but at this point., it would just be a major flaw in Surya's character to change and turn against his fathers wishes.

There are certain things which Surya would do which even Rana does not approve off but Surya will not do what Jhanvi had asked him today.

The story and Surya's character would just take a HUGE jump...So try and think logically about the scene..

hi survi yeah i know i,m gonna off the deep end in emotions😭😭😭😭 But after yesterday episode i expected to much, anyway at-least he could have gone and comforted her at least 😔😔
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah now thats a good point which no one can oppose.

He should have went and spoke to her!! she was soo horror struck, she deserved the attention.