-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all!

I just had quite a random thought! We have a wonderful NAIDL Development team which consists of members:

sujji0609 (Coolbie)
sarah1024 (Viewbie)
-Nipun97- (Super Videobie)

Sorry I am not aware of the sang_hari and gk_09 positions !

I thought we should just give them an online round of applause 👏 And thank you for making the Na Aana Is Desh Laado forum such a nice, pleasant and safe place to be! Just like to thank them for all their help and effort in making this forums a lovely place! Thanks to the above Development team we have the privileges of:

Episode links along with a summary of pictures: Laado-30th Jan12-Video-OL/DL/Pics *DVDQ*

There are also many more things not mentioned above which the Development Team have contributed in and I am sure they are of a great help in answering our day to day queries on the forum. Also thank you to the members who have been on this forum a long time and have created pages like:

Episode Discussion Thread: ~~ Episode Discussion - Thread 2 ~~
Jokes Center: !@!Jokes Center!@!
Shaurya Diya Paradise: ~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~
Shaurya Diya VideoMix Planet: .:|Shaurya Dia VideoMix Planet|:.[Updated Vm]
Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread: ~~ Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread ~~
TRP Ratings: ~*TRP Ratings*~

So I would just like to take this opportunity to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to the Development team and everybody else who puts so much effort into this forum. I would appreciate it if you all joined in :)

This is just my way of thanking everyone who spends so much time making the NAIDL forum a special place to be! I know we are not all serious with these kinds of things but I really though everyone needed to be thanked for all their efforts so just a BIG BIG BIG thank you! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup they all deserve a round of applause and let me extend it to you as well...for all the quick updates and chit chat thread...This is for all you lovely ladies
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🤗
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti & Appu ... love you guys...🤗

but i'm just in this forum since Kaps entry... matlab just from the past 4 months ...😊. i guess others deserve the whole credit for handling the forum than me... 🤗
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago