JaYa FF:Ishq Masoom Hai: part 3 pg 3 19/04

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

hi guyz

i knw i have a running jaya FF which i haven't update for the last 2 months will try and update that asap sorry...
anyway after seeing todays episode i just wanted to write a Short FF...
The Short FF starts after JaYa's today scene and Surya has also found out about how hi dad was the one who set param up with jhanvi
-----------------------------------------------------
Surya in his room: i can't believe i trusted bauji so much...that i went against the world for his sake and this is what he does...he encourages param to do such a lowlife thing...
Surya is so angry that he amashes his hand on the glass table nearby...making himself bleed
Jhanvi enters the room: SURYA!!!! yeh kya...itna sara khoon
she quickly rips her saree to bandage Surya's wound
Surya: jhanvi yeh toh kuch nahi hai...u have no idea what i m feeling rite nw...i trusted him somuch and he just broke my trust...he did so much wrong and i always supported him...
Jhanvi cupps surya's face in her hands: surya ...meri taraf dehko...agar woh kalat hai toh tum apne aap ko saaza kyun dera ho...aur baath rahi u doing wrong things then if u dn't remember u went up against ur own blood to protect me to protect our relationship and also somewhere to protect other womens as well.
Surya: he hugs jhanvi and tears start rolling through his eyes.
while jhanvi tries to console him
Surya: jhanvi maa kahan hai
Jhnavi: woh maa toh apne kamre mein hai
Surya: mein abhi maa se milke aata hoon
Surya walks into shivlali's room
she is sitting on the bed crying.
Surya: maa...
Shivlali: quickly covers her face with her pallu
Surya kneels down and takes shivlali's hand in his hands : Maa mujhe maaf karde...mein itne saalo tak teri raksha nahi kar paaya..
shivlali: nahi beta aise nahi kehta bhala koi beta apni maa se maafi mangta hai...aur tu toh mera sabse pyaar beta...mujhe bahut garv hai ki mein tuj jaisi aulad ko janam diya
Surya looks up to see shivlali's face and notices that one of her cheek is bright red.
Maa yeh tere gaal laal kyun...and he understood... how dare he touch u...i m not gong to spare him... surya gets up angrily
Shivlali: nahi beta tu aisa kuch nahi karega...woh tere baap hai
Surya: Baap hai toh iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki woh tere jab chahe jab maar sakta hai
Shivlali: main manti hoon ki woh galat hai lehkin beta woh mera paati hai...aur unhe yaad kar ke tu apne khoon kyon phook raha hai...chal aaja mera paas betha...aaaj itne saalon baad mujhe mera surya vaapis mile hai jara tujhe pyaar toh kar loon...
Surya and Shivlali have a cute mother-son moment...shivlali sings surya a lullaby to make him go to sleep...
At4 in the morning surya gets up...and does a lot of thinking and then finally he make sone of the hardest but the right deecision of his life
He startes packing shivlali's, his and jhanvi;s stuff...
Surya goes to wake up jhanvi: Jhnavi..get up
Jhanvi opens her eyes...Surya kya hua
Surya: jhanvi hurry up and get ready
Jhanvi: per kisliye
Surya: i wil tell u laater jsut go take a shower
Jhanvi goes to take a shower...
when she comes out she notices all her stuff packed
Jhnavi : surya hum kahin jaa rahe hai kya
Surya: hain jhanvi hum yeh haweli chod ke jaa rahe hai..
Jhanvi si shocked...:Surya...per...
Surya: jhanvi please just trust me i will take care of u and maa but i can't live here not rite nw anyway...plz just trust me...
Jhnavi: come and hugs surya ...i trust u more than i trust myself
Surya: i will go tell maa abt this
Jhanv: theek hai
Surya:Maa maine tera saman pack kar diya...tu mera aur jhanvi ke saath chalegi
Shivlali: par surya yeh mera sasra hai, mera ghar, mein ise chod ke kaise ja sakti hoon
Surya: main mainta hoom ki yeh ghar teri shaadi ke baad tera sab kuch hai paar tera aisli ghar toh veerpur hai na...main tujhse vada karta hoon hum veerpur chod ke nahi jayenge bas is haweli ko chodenge...please maa...
Shivalali: paar bhir hum log kahan jaenge
Surya: mandir...ammmaji ke pass
Shivlali looks shocked: pakka tu wahan jana chata hai...agar tera bauji ko pata chal gaya ki hum log haweli chod ke wahan gaye hai toh...
Surya inturrupts her: maa tu worry maat kar main hoon na...aaaj tak tu apna faraz nibhati hai maa hone ka ab tu mujhe ek beta honge ki repsosiblity nibhana de...
Surya, jhanvi and shivlali leave the haveli even after Rana tells him not to...they arrive at the gate of the mandir and ammajji opens it and is suprised to see them there...
so how do u all like it
Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
sorry for any grammar mistakes
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nikita... it's awesome... gosh fell in love with your update..❤️ it's beautiful...😍 gosh Surya is being so much concerned and protective about Janvi & Shivlali...☺️ really want to see him like that in the show...😍 also loved the cute mother-son moment...❤️.. waiting to see how Ammaji reacts seeing them at the gate...😍

And dear am waiting for your previous FF update too... 🤗
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow realy nice ffmjht_one.
i'm waiting for more & more jaya's ff.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very lovely ff Nikita! It's absolutely kind, respectful and romantic...😳Deep down his little bramachari man, is a true gentleman.😍His passion and honour for both his mother and Jhanvi is truly fab. Would love to see this in tomorrow's episode❤️That would make my day...plz do continue more in the future😊
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Nikita... it's awesome... gosh fell in love with your update..❤️ it's beautiful...😍 gosh Surya is being so much concerned and protective about Janvi & Shivlali...☺️ really want to see him like that in the show...😍 also loved the cute mother-son moment...❤️.. waiting to see how Ammaji reacts seeing them at the gate...😍

And dear am waiting for your previous FF update too... 🤗

thanx u suji🤗
u r really sweet yaar...yaar i kknw jaya are just so adorable lately and i m lovin how surya keeps on supporting jhanvi...

will update that FF soon too yaar
its just that its an important year for my studies this year and next year so m kind of focusing on studies lately...but will update soon

Originally posted by: vrashali10

wow realy nice ffmjht_one.
i'm waiting for more & more jaya's ff.

thanx u

Originally posted by: tasharose

Very lovely ff Nikita! It's absolutely kind, respectful and romantic...😳Deep down his little bramachari man, is a true gentleman.😍His passion and honour for both his mother and Jhanvi is truly fab. Would love to see this in tomorrow's episode❤️That would make my day...plz do continue more in the future😊

thanx yaar that is so true deep deep down he really cares about woman...
that would be awesome if that did happpen in the show and surya left his dad with jhanvi and his maa
will definitely continue😃
mjht_one thumbnail
PART2

Ammaji opens the mandir door to find Surya waiting there with shivlali and jhanvi.

Ammaji: aade ke kar rahe ho tum

Jhanvi: ammaji woh'surya aur maa aur mein haveli chod kar yahan aagaye

Ammaji: bithar aa jao

Surya: aammaji sse phele hum log aandar aaye mujhe app se kuch kehna hai

surya folds his hand in front of ammaji'.ammajji woh'main ap se maafi mangna chata hoon'aaj tak meine bauji ka saath diya unke hare ek faisle mein chahe who sahi ho ya nahi'..i ruined ur family's life, ur granddaughter's life, I never treated u with respect 'I m sorry'I hope you can forgive me'.i was never able to become a good son, husband and more than that a good human being'..sorry'.a tear rolls down Surya's face

Ammaji: kaise bawalo wali baat kar raha hai tu'.agar tu ek aacha beta nahi hota toh aaj apni maa ke saath nahi khada hota, aur ek pati hone ka dharam toh tune bahut aacha se nibhaya hai meri beti ki raksha kari hai tune apni patni ki'phir tu aise kaise keha sakta hai kit u ek aacha pati nahi hai'aur baat rahi meri toh bhai chahe tu maine ya na maine lehki phele bhi aura b bhi tera dil mein mera liye izzat toht hi''.abb sari baat aade hi karega ke'chal aandar chal

Surya, Jhanvi and Shivlali come inside and sense that something is wrong.

Jhanvi: ammaji kya baat hai sab log itne pareshan kyun nazar aare hai

Ammaji: kuch na'karan wapas aagaya hai'.

Jhanvi: sach! Karan bhaiya wapis aagaye '.lehkin sab itne happy kyun nahi lag rahe/

Ammaji: beti phele abpna saman toh aandar kamre meinr akh le'phir dono behat ke khub sari baatein karenge'

Karan then walks down the stairs angrily and stops seeing jhanvi and company there

Jhanvi runs to Karan and hugs him.

Jhanvi: kya baat hai mera lovely shovely se angry young man, ina kusha kyun hai naak pe.

Karan looks at jhanvi and smiles: kuch nahi'bas kuch biti yaadon ne gusha dila diya' rula diya'yeh aisas dila diya ki main is ghar ka khoon nahi hoon''

Jhanvi places her hand on karan mouth and shakes her head: saare rishta khoon ke nahi hota'kuch rishta dil ke hote hai, viswass ke hota hai'..aur rishta khoon se nahi bante lehkin responsibilities se bhi bante hai'aur apne toh is ghar ke liye ek beta, bhai, aur pot aka dharam nibhaya hai 'phir app aisa kaise soch sakte hai..

Karan: jhanvi blood is thicker than water'trust me blood matters'..

Karan leaves'storming out of the gate. Tanisha runs into the room and starts crying.

Jhnavi: ammaji yeh sab kuch''

Ammaji xplains to jhanvi about chautala and how he for the first time met his son Karan. Jhanvi is shocked knowing this while Surya seems confused not knowing exactly about whats happening, shivalai seems to understand what is happening.

Shivalali: ammaji main santosh se milke aati hoon'.

Jhanvi and surya leave to put things in the room they will be staying in. when they are alone in the room surya asks jhanvi about the truth about karan and jhanvi tells him everything. Later in the evening, Karan comes back and Tanisha and jhanvi help him understand about that blood relations aren't everything and that he should forgive his biological dad. Karan seems to get his mind clearer and understands the situation. Later Ammaji comesto talk to Karan.

Ammaji: chora tujhse ek baat kahni thi

Karan: ji amamji'boliye

Ammaji: dehk beta tu jogi ka beta nahi hai aur na iss ghar ka khoon'lehkin tu satosh sangewan ka beta jarror hai aur mera pota bhi'ammaji puts a hand on Karan head'tera bina yeh paarivaar kabhi poora nahi ho sakta, tu is paarivaar ka beta hai, jab tu paida hua that oh humse yeh yeh kaha gaya that kit u iss paarivaar ki zidagi wapis laaega, is paarivaar ki roshini hai se tu'.aur ek baat aur tu jaane tu bahut jaga mera raghav jaisa hai'.aur yeh toh tu janta hi hai ki mera raghav era ladla that hamesha..phir toh tub hi toh emra ladla hua na'

Karan hugs ammaji and starts crying

Ammaji: bas beta bas'chal abb jaldi se surya ko bula la kahan ka waqt ho gaya hai'

Everyone is eating and chatting and just enjoying the food. Surya sees this and thinks how never before at dinner time had the atmosphere been so light and happy'how his mother had never smiled and laughed and now she was laughing enjoying time with people who see had only known for 3 months. It made him feel happy but sad at the same time because he wondered why his dad had never made his mother laugh like these people were. Jhanvi snaps Surya out of his thoughts.

Jhanvi: surya'kahan kho gaya'.anyways aur roti chaiya

Surya: no thanx

Karan smile mischievously: kya baath jahnvi'saara kahana apne pati parmeshvar ko hi kilhaogi kya?

Jhanvi starts blushing.

Karan: haaye haaye main marjawa.. tu kab se sharmane lagi'.

Jhanvi death stares at karan : bhaiya I m going to kill you'

Karan starts running with jhanvi after him, enjoying and laughing. Dia very badly wanted to go join in the fun but knew she couldn't..not when she was dressed as a man. While a smile creeped on surya's face seeing jhanvi like this'.he had never seen her so carefree. Just looking ta Karan and Jhanvi he wondered what it would be like if he had a little sister.

~sorry for any grammar mistakes

~i know this part does not have much of surya but i just wanted surya to feel the bonding between ammaji's family...nd i also needed to but karan in somewhere

but technically this FF will mostly consist of happy moments and in future i am planning on

a cute jeeja sali relationship between surya and dia...and romantic scenes between jaya and also surya bonding with ammaji's family.

Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow it's awesome Nikita...❤️beautifully defined Surya's scenario and feelings... 😍 also loved the playful element of Karan-Janvi...😆 and Surya admiring that and wanting a sister...😍.also the way Surya was happy seeing Shivlali smiling... 😍and Diya's feelings were beautifully defined that she wanted to join them but couldn't because she was in disguise... 😊awww loved the way you ended...❤️ waiting to see Surya-Diya relationship...😍continue soon...🤗
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so nice ff mjht_one specially dinner scene i loved it. please continue.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowowowowowowowow!! its simplya amazing i loved it!
i am really keen on the gigu sali relationship of diya and surya...its going to be so cute...just like jhanvi and shaurya were all the time!