WU 31st Jan 2012 - Thud Thud Thud!!!!!!

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Surya driving the car... ๐Ÿ˜when he notices Param is not there... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhe asks Rana where is Param...๐Ÿ˜ Rana looks disturbed..๐Ÿ˜ก. Heera fills in that Param went out in his bike...๐Ÿคข Surya looks tensed... ๐Ÿ˜Rana looks evil...๐Ÿ˜ก

Santosh is looking for a job... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe gives sweets to a small boy... ๐Ÿ˜Šand someone seems nearby๐Ÿ˜ก[Ps probably some mishap will happen..๐Ÿคข.]. Janvi is cleaning her wardrobe... ๐Ÿ˜ŠParam forces himself on her..๐Ÿคฌ she hits Param hard... ๐Ÿ‘he falls on the ground...๐Ÿ˜† Janvi threatens to throw a vase at him if he doesn't go away from there...๐Ÿ‘ Param leaves... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi calls Surya...๐Ÿ˜ Surya is about to take the call but Rana asks him to switch if off as Baba may not like it if someone disturbs him from meditation... ๐Ÿ˜กSurya cuts the call but looks tensed...๐Ÿ˜ Janvi keeps trying...๐Ÿ˜ญshe finally decides to go to Ammaji's place as it's not safe here... ๐Ÿ˜Š

When Param comes and pours kerosene on her...๐Ÿ˜ก he tells a wife should obey her husband... but here is a wife who hits her husband...๐Ÿคฌwe took pheras in front of the fire... and now this fire will be cause of your death...๐Ÿคฌ and this will be a lesson to all those women who don't obey their husband...๐Ÿคฌ he tells if you cannot become mine... i won't let anyone else make you theirs...๐Ÿ˜ก he throws the lighted matchstick towards her... Janvi screams no... and covers herself... ๐Ÿฅบwhen Surya catches the match stick with his hand...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Param looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜†Janvi starts shouting at Surya... ๐Ÿ˜Param tried to kill her...this is the way a wife will be treated...?? if she doesn't obey him... she'll be killed??? ๐Ÿ˜ญParam tells Janvi is lying...๐Ÿ˜ก Surya is so angry that he slaps Param hard...โค๏ธ Janvi starts shouting kill him... ๐Ÿ˜Surya starts beating Param hard with his belt... ๐Ÿ˜he continues beating...๐Ÿ˜ when Shivlali-Kuldeep happen to reach the haveli... ๐Ÿ˜ŠShivlali-Kuldeep stop Surya... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya tells everything... ๐Ÿ˜Shivlali starts slapping Param...๐Ÿ˜† and tells she's ashamed to call him her son...๐Ÿ˜Š. she hugs a crying Janvi...๐Ÿ˜ญ Surya is so angry that he takes the sword and is about to kill Param...๐Ÿ˜ Everyone looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ณKuldeep holds Surya trying to stop him...๐Ÿ˜† when Rana shouts Surya... Surya stops...

Rana tells Surya should control his anger... ๐Ÿคฌand Param is his brother...๐Ÿ˜ก Surya tells Param is an infected dog... for the welfare of the family and society he should be killed... ๐Ÿ˜†and he doesn't deserve any sympathy... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Rana slaps Param and tells why did he do this??? ๐ŸคขParam tells what will i do... i became an animal because Janvi doesn't give me the husband status...๐Ÿ˜ก it's all her fault...๐Ÿคข Surya shouts Param to stop this nonsense...๐Ÿ˜. Surya places his thumb on the sword..๐Ÿ˜. blood oozes out...โค๏ธ everyone looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜Šhe moves towards Janvi... ๐Ÿคชand places the thumb on her forehead...โค๏ธthus filling her maang...โ˜บ๏ธ Janvi looks at him in a daze... ๐Ÿ˜she smiles through her tears...โค๏ธ Shivlali also looks on happily... ๐Ÿ˜ƒwhile all of them look shocked... ๐Ÿ˜†

Surya declares to everyone๐Ÿคช[Ps his bg playing in full swingโค๏ธ]... Janvi is my wife... mine alone... โ˜บ๏ธif anyone tries to harm her... i won't sit idle...โค๏ธ and they are incurring his wrath...๐Ÿ˜ and i'll forget who's standing in front of my sword...๐Ÿ˜ Janvi smiles proudly through the tears ...๐Ÿ˜ she starts crying... ๐Ÿ˜ŠShivlali tells she should be happy as she has got a very nice husband...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and also she has been freed from the 3 marriages...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana asks her to shut up... ๐Ÿ˜กhe tells don't add fuel to the fire... ๐Ÿ˜กand asks Shivlali to take Janvi inside... ๐Ÿ˜กSurya also leaves angrily... โค๏ธeveryone leaves...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana slaps Param... ๐Ÿ˜†he tells you cannot do a single work right... ๐ŸคฌParam starts crying...๐Ÿ˜Š episode ends on Rana's face...๐Ÿคฌ

Precap - Janvi tells Surya that she's going to lodge a complaint against Param...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. and since he's her husband she wants him to join her...๐Ÿ˜›. Param is scared...๐Ÿ˜†Surya is about to tell something...๐Ÿ˜ when Rana tells i'm trying to calm the matter and what's the need for going to the police station...๐Ÿคฌ Janvi shouts back... Param tried to rape me... then he tried to kill me... ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSurya looks on... ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sujju di ... firstly before i burst into JaYa thank you so so so so so so so so much for this update and the lovely description of the JaYa sceen...I couldn't control my self so my rough WU was all over the place!

I actually was sooo excited whilst watching this episode!! It was the cutest thing ever...the anger young man getting all senti and caring for only HIS wife...i must say that was a smart way of kicking Param out of the JaYa business!

Thanks once again di :) really appreciate your efforts and time you put into doing this for us :) Thank you and a big hug ๐Ÿค—
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think Jhanvi is going too far with complaining...

She should try and grow her attachment with Surya first. P.S Param already got a beating and in future Jhanvi can punish him, I do not think this is the right time
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

sujju di ... firstly before i burst into JaYa thank you so so so so so so so so much for this update and the lovely description of the JaYa sceen...I couldn't control my self so my rough WU was all over the place!

I actually was sooo excited whilst watching this episode!! It was the cutest thing ever...the anger young man getting all senti and caring for only HIS wife...i must say that was a smart way of kicking Param out of the JaYa business!

Thanks once again di :) really appreciate your efforts and time you put into doing this for us :) Thank you and a big hug ๐Ÿค—

Hey Preeti... please don't thank me... i really appreciate your efforts too... ๐Ÿค— and despite you being busy... you managed to do a brief update... love you for that... ๐Ÿค—

Yup dear... he was fabulous... i was like thud thud thud completely...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

i think Jhanvi is going too far with complaining...

She should try and grow her attachment with Surya first. P.S Param already got a beating and in future Jhanvi can punish him, I do not think this is the right time

Yup agree Sonam... Janvi needs to calm little...๐Ÿ˜Š but then can't blame her... as any woman in her place would react that way...๐Ÿ˜Š.. but one thing got me angry and ie here Rana is to be blamed more... ๐Ÿ˜กalthough Param got what he deserved... but Rana escaped...๐Ÿ˜ก
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Sujji for the update. It was indeed thud thud thud๐Ÿ˜ณ Your updates make for intresting reading๐Ÿ‘
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update Sujju!

Rocking episode!

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update i been watching this episode for nearly 10 time still can not get enough of it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sujji
what an episode sir ji
yes it is surya a strong character, my janvi's dashing heero. plz...janvi don't hurt or breck his heart coz he is realy soft & good hearted.
loved surya's background music.

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...what is happening guys...is true or i hv read anyhting wrong...i thought of seeing the episode at night...but now couldn't stop myself...just rushing up to see the episode...๐Ÿ˜‰