-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all! Everyone is here because we all love NAIDL! So lets raise the rank of the show by putting our scores on the Chaska Meter as many times as possible. Let's also try and raise the rank of the main actors of the show, that is:

1. Meghna Malik (Ammaji/Bhagwani Devi)
2. Simran Kaur (Diya)
3. Vaishnavi Dhanraj (Jhanvi)
4. Varun Kapoor (Shaurya)
5. Yash Dasgupta (Karan)
6. Kapil Nirmal (Surya)
7. Tarun Anand (Joginder Sangwan)

Could we please raise the rank of all these actors and our show overall so NAIDL keeps on rocking and shocking us forever :) So rate the Chaska Meter this week and the many weeks to come every time you long in or as many times as you can. If you like the show please give it a high rating! It takes only three seconds but if all of us do it at least 7 times a week this will increase the number of votes we get as well as the rank of the show. This week we only received 43 votes so lets try and get the voting numbers up to 500+ now there's a real challenge! Can we do it NAIDL'ians?!?! Let's give it a go! Please, please, please...as soon as you long on just vote at least once! This will make a big difference! :) I am sure none of us want to see the big, bold red down arrows, we don't even want to see the two way yellow arrows!...We all want to see the large, shiny, bright green ones facing upwards, so thank you, take care and keep of voting on the Chaska Meter!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Hey guys...please please please!! keep on voting the meter! we need to get the TRPs up as well as the rank of the show!

btw...can someone please tell how on IF you can raise the rank of a particular actor...or is that not possible? thanks in advance!

please lemme know and keep on voting! its really vital for our show :))
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

Hey guys...please please please!! keep on voting the meter! we need to get the TRPs up as well as the rank of the show!

btw...can someone please tell how on IF you can raise the rank of a particular actor...or is that not possible? thanks in advance!

please lemme know and keep on voting! its really vital for our show :))

i was wondering the same thing... heeyyy what your name it weird to call you heeyyy about the chasker meter think we should put a reminder on the front page asking us to vote before we read any epsode update,s or something like that do you know who can do that... i wanna help raise the number,s for laddo and do so as many times possible my self 😊
-bonbon- thumbnail
hi tamzin...my name is Preeti :)
before my quick updates i can write a reminder to everyone to vote on the chaska meter...i vote as many times as i can. i know right...really wanna raise the TRPs and rankings of laado itself along with its actors and actresses. we want the shows TRPs to go the the 2s not stay in the ones and we will need the help of all of the supporters to do that :)) keep on rocking laado :)
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey girls,

Good thought, but I think only unique votes count...So, in a week it doesn't matter how many times you vote...it will count only once...I am not entirely sure of this...but a couple of weeks back...i used to vote everytime i checked the page...and that would mean I voted more than 43 votes myself...But in the end only 43 votes were considered...So, unless everyone else went on vacation ...I think IF considers only unique votes per member...

Also, I dont know how to improve star ratings...So, plz let me know if you how...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks preeti
what is the procedure of voting inChaska Meter.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Hey girls,

Good thought, but I think only unique votes count...So, in a week it doesn't matter how many times you vote...it will count only once...I am not entirely sure of this...but a couple of weeks back...i used to vote everytime i checked the page...and that would mean I voted more than 43 votes myself...But in the end only 43 votes were considered...So, unless everyone else went on vacation ...I think IF considers only unique votes per member...

Also, I dont know how to improve star ratings...So, plz let me know if you how...

OK, Based on my experience with other shows:

Chaskameter - It should count as a separate vote each time you log in. But if you hit it more than once during one login it may not count. Although I am not 100% sure about the second statement, and I do hit it more than once.

Regarding the actors ranks - all we have to do is to go to 'Cast', click on their names, and send them a note everyday whenever we log in. Also if we view their profiles and pictures regularly, that also counts. They add up all our messages to the actors and our visits to their profiles and albums, and everything sums up to some 'total points' on which the rank is given.

I did leave messages for Vaish and Kapil after last weeks mindblowing episode, but was sad to see there are hardly any messges sent to the actors, unlike some other popular shows.

I see lot of shows, but this is a very nice story, and it has fabulous characters. But since it is mature and serious content, youngsters may not be watching it. That is the cause of low Chaskameter ranking and TRPs also I think.

At the end of the day, Chaskameter rank does not mean anything. It is the TRPs which means real time viewers on TV.

But let us all try and send messages to Simran, Vaish and Kapil regularly, so their ranks in IF go up. WE CAN DO IT😊
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrashali10

thanks preeti

what is the procedure of voting inChaska Meter.

@ Vrashali...I hope the procedure is clear for you now :)) Simply rate the stars near the top of the Laado forum. If you have any more troubles don't hesitate to let me know sweety 😊

@ tinaroy thank you for explaining all this to us :) Really appreciate your consideration :)

Does anybody have any suggestion on how we can get the TRPs of the show up. You know what I think the CVs should do. They should show a scene in Laado where Diya and Jhanvi have lost all hope and are extremely upset. Then they see their Maa and Papa standing there to encourage them. Even if they are not really there just imaginary but still I think they should show a scene like this to bring back a glimpse of the previous characters of the show. Remember, at one stage the TRPs of this show were in the 5s and now they are in the ones. In 2010 Laado was the Number 1 star show. We may not get to number but lets try to raise the TRPs at least to the show. Please encourage everybody to watch this show. Lets not set any trends and let as many people and friends on IF engaged in Laado.

Also another question for anyone who knows. How do people calculate the TRPs? Is it some voting system. I watch the episode online...does that count in the TRPs as well? What about international people watching shows...do their views count in the TRPs? Please do let me know. Thank you :)
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

@ Vrashali...I hope the procedure is clear for you now :)) Simply rate the stars near the top of the Laado forum. If you have any more troubles don't hesitate to let me know sweety 😊

@ tinaroy thank you for explaining all this to us :) Really appreciate your consideration :)

Does anybody have any suggestion on how we can get the TRPs of the show up. You know what I think the CVs should do. They should show a scene in Laado where Diya and Jhanvi have lost all hope and are extremely upset. Then they see their Maa and Papa standing there to encourage them. Even if they are not really there just imaginary but still I think they should show a scene like this to bring back a glimpse of the previous characters of the show. Remember, at one stage the TRPs of this show were in the 5s and now they are in the ones. In 2010 Laado was the Number 1 star show. We may not get to number but lets try to raise the TRPs at least to the show. Please encourage everybody to watch this show. Lets not set any trends and let as many people and friends on IF engaged in Laado.

Also another question for anyone who knows. How do people calculate the TRPs? Is it some voting system. I watch the episode online...does that count in the TRPs as well? What about international people watching shows...do their views count in the TRPs? Please do let me know. Thank you :)

NO, online watchers and international viewers do not count towards TRPs. TRPs are obtained by channels based on actual viewership during the telecast of the show in INDIA ONLY. So the TRPs can be raised only if people in India watch it during the time of the show. Watching recorded shows do not count. So it is really not in our hands.

Honestly, they need to add a lot of positive twists to the story to increase the viewership. If they give so much screen space to Rana and his crooks, and show so much negativity, I wonder how they are going to draw young and middle-aged crowd. If they start developing JaYa story and Diya-Shourya story, then there is good chance of TRPs going up. I hope the channel and CVs probably know how to handle this better. I like the story anyways. It reminds me of stories of feudal systems in the villages of India that I read when I was young.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks preetii'll do this coz i like laado.
i agree wid utrinaroyjaya's pair is young why cv give them mature scenes ok i know it's story's demand but i think now they can give them some lovely scenes and shuld b start shadia's story parallely.i like jaya's track very much. laado's story is different from other saas-bahu,nanad-bhabhi, sisters conspiracy type serials i like it [ actually i can't explain it in english so sorry ].