Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Even i feel the same that he will try to calm Janvi... 😊he'll tell now that he's alone her husband... he'll see to it that nothing happens to her...😍. coz when Janvi tells she'll lodge a complaint... he's about to calmly explain her...😍

O man... i never thought so much would happen today...πŸ˜† i was like what's happening... am i seeing things... is this online video real??? they are not doing april fool right??? 🀣 Gosh Kaps... he left me speechless... πŸ€ͺbut one thing sure... online videos have a little lesser impact... now am dying to see the episode tonight... gosh tv pe Kaps ko dekhna ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai...☺️

hahahahaha sujju di ... the same thing happened to me...i never expected so much turn to take place in one episode! but i am glad its not dragging on any more! and i know right! i was so scared that any second now one of Rana, Jhanvi/Surya or Param were going to wake up from a dream with their faces all red and scared! But it didn't happen so i was like SCORE!!!!! YES YES YES!
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bechare Kuldeep ke din cut gye.

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Preeti, if whatever you are expecting happens between JaYa... I will be on cloud 9... However their relation seems to be more mature relationship where they discuss more rather than consoling each other...πŸ˜†

I too feel there relation is on a mature level no teenage love here very respectfulness on both side .I like the way janvi talks to surya saying aap ,suniye very respectful well done cv,sπŸ‘πŸ‘ for showing that it does not hurt to be respectful it sounds nice actuallyπŸ‘πŸ‘
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think that Surya will not allow Jhanvi to go to police station coz he love his family but how he stop her to go to ps against param.

and yes tamzin same thing here i loved every scene when janvi says surya aap...and when surya says suno... [in 27th jan. episod - naraz ho] .

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aska123

bechare Kuldeep ke din cut gye.

every body say aaahhh bechare kuldeepπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo sukar hai jaan jhote hai na toh chamkeli explode ho jaye ga 🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Even i feel the same that he will try to calm Janvi... 😊he'll tell now that he's alone her husband... he'll see to it that nothing happens to her...😍. coz when Janvi tells she'll lodge a complaint... he's about to calmly explain her...😍

O man... i never thought so much would happen today...πŸ˜† i was like what's happening... am i seeing things... is this online video real??? they are not doing april fool right??? 🀣 Gosh Kaps... he left me speechless... πŸ€ͺbut one thing sure... online videos have a little lesser impact... now am dying to see the episode tonight... gosh tv pe Kaps ko dekhna ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai...☺️

I just saw it on my big screen TV. it is mindblowing...and overpowering. It should be within the top 20 shows with such a gripping storyline and powerful acting. Loved Kapil and Vaishnavi.

Yes, I also think Surya will successfully dissuade his wifey dearie from lodging an FIR.

Can't wait for their love story to bloom.
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago