Surya will allow Jhanvi???

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After reading abt precap, do you think Surya will allow Jhanvi to file complain against Param
May be he is against Param for whatever he did... But I dont think he will ever think of bringing his
family reputation in public... His purpose of calling Jhanvi was just to stop her from going
to police station...

whats say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ darshana :
both arguments are logically correct so 50 : 50 from me !! ( bol to aise rahi hu jaise ki koi exam paper mein answer likh rahi hu πŸ˜†)
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• He,ll probably try to make her calm and try to reason with her that he,s with her and what's happened has happened and will not happen again as she is no longer param😑😑😑😑 wife. She has nothing to fear from him, but then again janvi is no goan ki chori she is after all sia"s beti raised by sherni amba she not going to be reasoned with this easily so we"ll have to see how pati dev surya 😍 will manow is wife into dropping the idea of going to the police ,but in my opinion yes go and make a f.i.r make the 🀬 suffer
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup di.even i feels de same...i don't think he will let dis news go out in front of de public..
darshana23 thumbnail
@tamzin43, I also feel same he will calm her down saying no need to go to police... First thing is looking at Surya he seems to be interested in solving matter himself rather than taking help from police... Moreover, he might have gone against Param for Jhanvi... But he equally cares for Rana's prestige...

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is what i am imagining!! :

-AMAZING SURYA taking Jhanvi in to the room
-AMAZING SURYA calming Jhanvi down
-AMAZING SURYA encouraging Jhanvi whilst she is crying
-AMAZING SURYA seeing that Jhanvi is very scared
-AMAZING SURYA hugging Jhanvi to comfort her

I am sorry if I am acting really weird right but finally JaYa jodi ek saath hai...aur kissne socha thai ki ithne ache se Jhanvi ko Surya ka saath milleyga and Surya ka vo dialogue:

'Ab Jhanvi sirf MERI patni hai...' ahhh so good!

OMG CVs after the exit of Varun this is the first time I am liking what you are doing to this show!

...but that doesn't mean you will not bring Shaurya back! We have JaYa and now we need Shadia to make this the best show ever!

And everyone...can we please raise the ranks of all the actors/actresses on the show. And make sure you are rating on the Chaska Meter as many times as possible!
darshana23 thumbnail
Preeti, if whatever you are expecting happens between JaYa... I will be on cloud 9... However their relation seems to be more mature relationship where they discuss more rather than consoling each other...πŸ˜†
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah Darshu di! That's what I sometimes find annoying! They talk to much...they need to hug! Once...properly...and not in some dream sequence of Param...in the real NAIDL-real-life! And I want Jhanvi to start calling surya tum not aap. Because I just find it annoying when the Surya ji or Surya aap coming to the episode!

I loved it how our Shadia called each other Tum ... like they were the closest of friends as well as hubby and wifey! And I want our JaYa to do that as well! :))

What say?
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think he will try and calm jhanvi don and make her see the reaosn to why it would not be nice if the news spread out in the village
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i feel the same that he will try to calm Janvi... 😊he'll tell now that he's alone her husband... he'll see to it that nothing happens to her...😍. coz when Janvi tells she'll lodge a complaint... he's about to calmly explain her...😍

O man... i never thought so much would happen today...πŸ˜† i was like what's happening... am i seeing things... is this online video real??? they are not doing april fool right??? 🀣 Gosh Kaps... he left me speechless... πŸ€ͺbut one thing sure... online videos have a little lesser impact... now am dying to see the episode tonight... gosh tv pe Kaps ko dekhna ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai...☺️