31 January 2012 Quicky WU...OMG OMG OMG JaYa fans!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG JAYA FANS WHAT AN EPISODE! I NEARLY EXLODED IN THE MIDDLE OUT OF EXCITEMENT!! OK…SORRY….to the story!! here we go:

Today episodes main scenes were:

Surya and family: Surya asking Rana where Param was. Shera lying that Param had left on his motorbike.

Santosh: Asking for work. Bumps into a child. Gives him something to eat as he had nearly fallen down. His mum comes out saying he is always playing with his kite he never listens to me. Santosh explains he is young and it his days to play around and enjoy.

Jhanvi at home: Param comes and starts misbehaving with her. Jhanvi threatens him. Param leaves the room. Jhanvi calls Surya/Rana tells Surya to cut the phone as they are in front of Baba ji and Surya cuts it/Jhanvi wonders why Surya isn't picking up. Thinks it is not safe to stay here alone. Turns to go and see Ammaji and family when Param throws petrol all over her. Param is going to light fire on her because Jhanvi won't stay with him and she hit him. Param lights matchstick. Jhanvi screaming for help. Param throws matchstick when…

AMAZING SURYA COMES AND CATCHES IT IN HIS HANDS!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! AHH!! SURYAAA! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! ...deep breaths Preeti...deeps breaths...

…ok sorry must continue writing the story…

Param is shocked…Jhanvi is very scared….Param is giving excuses saying Jhanvi is lying…Surya slaps Param…Surya whips Param continuously without stopping…Shivlali enters with a few other family members trying to stop Surya from hitting Param…Surya says Jhanvi is trying to insult my wife and your daughter-in-law. Shivlali gets him up and starts slapping Param! GO SHIVLALI! Surya continues slapping Param and Shivlali goes and cares for scared Jhanvi. Rana's second wife tells Kuldeep to save Param and that's what Kuldeep does…Surya gets out a knife and to kill Param when Rana comes in… Rana stops Surya saying the usual things…Surya continues insulting Param saying he is wrong and is not worth to be called Rana's son…GO SURYA!! Sorry … ok so then … Then Rana slaps Param and insults hinm (obviously he doesn't want to…but does it just to show that he cares for his family…when he actually doesn't) … Param starts blaming Jhanvi saying she doesn't allow him to even touch her or doesn't treat him as a husband…Param says that women who does not come of use to her husband doesn't have the right to live … AMAZING SURYA comes in between, shouts at him and points his finger at him…Rana puts down his finger while Surya continues insulting Param…Surya purposely cuts his finger on the sword he is holding on to so it starts bleeding … goes to Jhanvi and AMAZING SURYA … FILLS HER MAANG UP!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! OMG OMG!! …ok sorry sorry sorry…must get back on the story…sorry! And ok the look on params face when AMAZING SURYA did this was just so funny..ahaha … sorry im getting so off track…then surya says that from this day on Jhanvi is only MY WIFE…and if anything happens to her I will forget who is standing in front of me… Jhanvi suddenly starts crying…Shivlali encourages her saying that this is a happy occasion, you have Surya with you now…Shivlali, Jhanvi and Surya go inside the room…

Everyone leaves when only Param and Rana are there. Rana slaps Param again and insults him.

Precap: Jhanvi says to Surya in front of the whole family that she is going to the police station to make a report against param…everyone is shocked…jhanvi says to surya that since he is her husband he should go with her…Surya starts saying 'Jhanvi..' Rana stops him saying that Jhanvi has gone mad…' Jhanvi says that you are saying I should keep quiet when he has tried to burn me alive?

The best thing was that Surya didn't speak to her angrily…he said her name very nicely in a considerate tone and wasn't angry at her the whole way through!

AMAZING SURYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

This episode got me all hyped up but it also got me really upset as it reminded me of the days when my Shaurya and Diya fought against everyone to get married L SD come back L

ok before i explode writing more about AMAZING SURYA i'll leave Sujju di to write the full update :)

This was a very, very brief update. Please read Sujju di's proper one when she writes it as there was more to the episode and I am sure you all want to find out...so please read the full update written by Sujata di COMING SOON :)) Thanks Sujju di :)

AAHHH AMAAZZZINNGGG SURYA!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for short updates Preeti! I am more excited to watch it now...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG JAYA FANS!!! AHHH JAYA JAYA JAYA JAYA JAYA JAYA!
have a look at this if you missed the epi...this is what it sums up to :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/somethingrq.png/
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to watch. such a nice story. Why is it No. 46? I will hit the Chaskameter everyday for our Amazing Surya and Jhanvi.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thankz for the update as you can guess i,m really happyfrom watching today episode hamra hero surya😍 aaahhh saved his janvi bus maaza agaya kasam se as they say paisa wasool ho gaya, bechara kabab mein haadi param🤬🤬 ki dulai ho gayee🤣🤣 serves you right you begarat ka baccha. Lanat tum pe asi gateya harkat kar ki , ka socha tum bach jo ge na na na hamara sher dil surya 😍 abhi zinda hai apni janvi ki raksha karni ki liye and what a raksha wa wa wa and he did the right thing in filling her maang and threatened any body hurts janvi he with not see who in front of him he going to kill them omg did you see rana,s 😡 face then wow wow wow 👏 shabash meri sher janvi sirf tumara hai mere sher sirf tumhara😳 .Plus also surya mum well done madam you did good today 👏
😳
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti :
thanx for the update !! baap re, itni excitement 😲?? ek baat batao, tujhe apna naam to yaad hai na ya phir AMAZING SURYA ki chakkar mein woh bhi bhul gayi 😕😆😆😆?? but anywayz, it's understandable 😆. although i didnt see the epi, i can visualize param being beaten up by everyone !!😆 way to go surya !!👍🏼
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ preeti :

thanx for the update !! baap re, itni excitement 😲?? ek baat batao, tujhe apna naam to yaad hai na ya phir AMAZING SURYA ki chakkar mein woh bhi bhul gayi 😆?? but anywayz, it's understandable 😆. although i didnt see the epi, i can visualize param being beaten up by everyone !!😆 way to go surya !!👍🏼

believe me this is the most chakas episode for jaya fans till date do not miss it plz
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti...🤗

Gosh i never thought that so much would happen...😆. i was like totally in daze...😍 man Kaps... gosh am speechless...❤️