OMG What an Episode !!!!!!

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
❤️❤️ What an episode it was today😍Will give a short update here😉 Surya saves Jhanvi in true filmy style😳 Hits Param black and blue👍🏼 Is about to kill him and Rana beech mein aa gaya😡 Surya cuts his finger on the talwaar and fills Jhanvi's maang with the blood and claims that HE AND ONLY HE is her husband❤️😍. and if anyone talks about her or anything happens to her he will forget who is in front of the sword👏. Loved it totally. Kapil at his angriest best👏
So girls without going into the debate of how,when and why Surya changed, where has baba come from and all other things ENJOY

Sry cant give a detailed update Sujji can do full justice to the episode😃
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooowww!!!

Dying to watch episode more now...😍
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG im not even kidding i nearly exploded between the episode!!!!!!!!! ahhh AMMMAAZZZING SURYA!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

if you read the WU quicky i wrote today you might get slight hint of how excited i was!! ahhh AMMMAZZZING SURYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

wooowww!!!

Dying to watch episode more now...😍

Me too! Can't wait.
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where is my sitti 👏
koolkallu thumbnail
yup di dying to watch dis epi nw...
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it!Love it! Loved it!!😳Just yesterday I posted about me wanting to see him to announce Jhanvi as only, and only HIS wife, and the next day, it turns out real...😍Ohhh I feeelll sooo relieved and happy after so many confusions and accusations..Not to be a meanie towards Param, but loved the family slap-a-thon...Can't wait to see how they go about next..☺️
Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Love it!Love it! Loved it!!😳Just yesterday I posted about me wanting to see him to announce Jhanvi as only, and only HIS wife, and the next day, it turns out real...😍Ohhh I feeelll sooo relieved and happy after so many confusions and accusations..Not to be a meanie towards Param, but loved the family slap-a-thon...Can't wait to see how they go about next..☺️

Mindblowing episode