Written update 30th Jan 2012

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Ammaji telling it's wrong of Baba to target a female alone... ๐Ÿ˜Šand she's stunned that he's not able to find any fault in the men out here... ๐Ÿ˜†Rana tells it's wrong of Ammaji to pin point Baba... Ammaji ignores Rana ๐Ÿ˜†and tells since Baba has said this... now it's better he finds a solution to the problem... ๐Ÿ˜›Baba looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜†he tells a woman is Bhagwati ๐Ÿ˜ƒ[Ps a girl is called Bhagwati in sanskrit language meaning she's lucky, also a symbol of prosperity... as Goddess Durga]๐Ÿ˜Š

At the haveli... Rana calls Surya...๐Ÿ˜ก he tells these days Surya is too much into Janvi... ๐Ÿคขand you want to know why she chose you... it's because you are the ideal son...๐Ÿ˜ก and it's better he remains aloof from her... ๐ŸคฌJanvi overhears this... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tanisha tells Ammaji that she still doesn't believe Baba...๐Ÿ˜›Diya tells she has an idea...๐Ÿ˜›to find out if the Baba is real she'll stand in front of him... and if he guesses she's female then he's truly a living God...๐Ÿ˜† Ammaji tells this girl is getting cleverer๐Ÿ˜† and tells no need to do all this...๐Ÿ˜Š we'll wait and see what he's upto...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh gets ready to leave to search for new work... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhen Chanda notices that her hands are full of colours... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSantosh tells it happened while she was cleaning the clothes... and it didn't go off after trying so she has decided to leave it... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Santosh helps the women folk with their work...๐Ÿ˜Šat one place her imprints are found on the floor because of the colours [Ps that is to justify that she's the black shadow๐Ÿคข]... also while leaving she offers to give grass to the goat... ๐Ÿ˜Š after some time the husband of the wife comes out... he's shocked to see the goat dead...๐Ÿ˜ฒSantosh happens to tell some other lady that she's getting late and she has to go to the forest to collect wood...๐Ÿ˜Š one man whom that Baba had warned not to set his foot out of the house is cutting wood in the forest...๐Ÿ˜Š when someone pushes him off the cliff... ๐Ÿคข

Baba is performing some pooja with some villagers ...๐Ÿ˜Š one man comes running and informs that he was right... and misfortune has already started... ๐Ÿคขother man who fell off the cliff... is brought by some men... he's in a bad state...๐Ÿคข he tells someone pushed him... when the husband of the woman who heard Santosh telling that she's going to the forest tells Baba that Santosh must have done it..๐Ÿ˜ก even the other guy tells that Santosh happened to give grass to the goat...๐Ÿคข Baba asks them to stop...๐Ÿ˜Š and tells it's wrong of them to pin point any woman without any proof... and asks them to go away...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh comes home with the hard earned money...๐Ÿ˜› everyone is happy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Surya is writing in his diary๐Ÿ˜when Janvi comes there...๐Ÿ˜Š.she asks him to have food...๐Ÿ˜ Surya tells he's not hungry...โค๏ธ Janvi comes in... she tells can she ask him a question???... ๐Ÿ˜Surya tells yes...โค๏ธ Janvi tells what's the use of so much education when he also believes all that nonsense???... ๐Ÿ˜Surya tells he doesn't believe them...โค๏ธ Janvi tells then why did he make a unity promise???...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and by agreeing to do something wrong unwillingly he's also becoming a part of that wrong cause...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Surya looks disturbed... ๐Ÿ˜Janvi asks him to eat or else Rana will think she has already started creating a rift among the brothers...๐Ÿ˜† she leaves... Surya looks thoughtful..๐Ÿ˜

Everyone is sitting for dinner...๐Ÿ˜ŠRana tells everyone to be ready... as early morning they are all going to see Baba...๐Ÿ˜Š he specifically asks Janvi whether she'll join them... Janvi tells she is not having the mood to come with them...๐Ÿ˜Š Shivlali tries to explain Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut Rana tells he accepts Janvi's thought... and tells she can remain..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Next day morning... Param is getting ready...๐Ÿคขwhen Rana comes to him... he tells you remain here in the haveli with Janvi and claim what's rightfully yours...๐Ÿคฌ Param tells what about Surya??? Rana tells he's taking him away and also the rest of the family so Param can be alone with Janvi...๐Ÿคฌ. Rana leaves... Param looks evil...๐Ÿคฌ

Surya is driving the car... ๐Ÿ˜when he notices Param is not there...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ he asks Rana where is Param...๐Ÿ˜ Rana looks disturbed...๐Ÿ˜Š Heera fills in that Param went out in his jeep...๐Ÿ˜ก. Surya looks tensed...๐Ÿ˜ episode ends on Rana's evil face...๐Ÿคฌ

Precap - Param tries to force himself on Janvi... ๐ŸคฌJanvi hits him hard...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she's about to make a call...๐Ÿ˜Š when Param pours kerosene on her... he stands with a lighted matchstick... ๐Ÿคฌand tells if you cannot become mine... i won't let anyone else make you theirs..๐Ÿคฌ. and throws the lighted match stick towards her... ๐Ÿ˜ฒJanvi screams no and looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks a lot Preeti for the quick updates... ๐Ÿค—

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update sujji. So the guns are aimed at Santhosh. But the precap is scary๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฌ
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju!! OMG precap, I really wish Surya to come well in time!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
evil as it might be, todays epi and the precap sounds pretty interesting
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates Sujju!! OMG precap, I really wish Surya to come well in time!!

thankz sujju!! About today episode it was ok but what really got me worked up was the pre-cap ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ญ omg omg ๐Ÿคฌ kabab mien haddi param๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ you sick *ss how dare you stoop so low you๐Ÿคฌ ,if our janvi gets hurt in any way i,m gonna โ˜ข๏ธ โ˜ข๏ธโ˜ข๏ธyou surya ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜hurry home dear save your wife she need,s you now more than ever .Plz plz cvs don,t show her getting burned, i,ll stop watching the show no way you can not let this horror happen. Plz no no no๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ , surya,s no ollu he'll notice param ๐Ÿ˜ก not there at baba,s he"ll put 2 and 2 together and save his janvi๐Ÿ˜ .Omg guyz i feel sick just thinking about what,s gonna happen to our janvi ,can,t wait for tomorrow episode. Surya if you need help [ which you won,t] we are here no question asked we,ll be there to help you beat param๐Ÿคฌ up i"ll personally enjoy that ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, if Surya manages to save Jhanvi this time.. I want him to beat Param blue and black... I am also all in for violence..๐Ÿ˜†
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata : thanx for the update !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for update.
really param is so cruel i hope surya phon sun le.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, if Surya manages to save Jhanvi this time.. I want him to beat Param blue and black... I am also all in for violence..๐Ÿ˜†

see finally you agree with me
jokes apart, i dnt see how surya can possibly emerge to save Jhanvi...Rana is surely not gonna let surya go out of his eyesight...if Vikram wasnt such asuspicious character, would have said he would cm...and Ammajis family is not possible to be there (who knows)

beats me

on the other hand, as per latadis saying maybe Jhanvi will get burnd and stage a death and then cm back as diffrent avatar
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, thats deadly thought... I feel Surya might come in time to protect Jhanvi...