-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Just a very quick update before Sujju di comes back from work:

Main scenes of today's epi were of :

-Baba and Veerpur : Baba was telling Rana about approaching problems/Ammaji was challenging him to beware and not blame a girl for everything.

-Rana and Surya : Rana telling Surya to be careful of Jhanvi as he is getting more and more close to her. Rana says that Jhanvi is fooling him.

-Jhanvi and Surya : Jhanvi questioning Surya whether he believes in what the Baba says. Surya says he doesn't.

-Ammaji and family in mandir : Diya had a fab idea that she would go in front of the baba and if he would not recognize her being a girl then his false doings and magic would be proven wrong/Chanda noticed there was a black color on Santosh's hands which was not coming off.

-Santosh looking for work : While working Santosh left behind some black foot and hand prints which the person she was working for noticed but after her explanation was so concerned...she fed their goats...went to the forest to get some dried wood.

-Baba and Veerpur : Villagers complaining to Baba about the death of goats/one villager went to forest and got pushed into a hole, his bones were broken/villagers getting suspicious on Santosh because she fed the goats, the color on her hands and she went to the forest to get wood.

-Rana and family : Everyone is going to the baba/Jhanvi doesn't want to go as she does not believe in all this/Rana takes advantage of the opportunity and says to Param to stay home with Jhanvi.

-Surya driving : While driving to Baba Surya asks Rana where Param is. Shera lies and says that he left of his motorbike.

-Precap : Param misbehaving with Jhanvi. Jhanvi hits him. Jhanvi is calling someone (Surya I think) when Param throws petrol on her and says that if Jhanvi won't come to him he won't let her be any one elses. Jhanvi is screaming for help. Param gets out a matchstick/Jhanvi screaming/As soon as Param throws the matchstick episode ends.

This was a very, very brief update. Please read Sujju di's proper one when she writes it as there was more to the episode and I am sure you all want to find out...so please read the full update written by Sujata di COMING SOON :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti :
thanx for the update😊 !! but i'm disturbed by the last lines..will param try to murder janvi 😲??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti... 🤗

i have posted the detailed update now... 😊
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear..😊After watching the promo I swear that Param is really getting on my nerves, considering that he's the biggest despo I've ever seen...not to mention a hothead in Jhanvi's case...Surya really needs to step-up in this case and acknowledge that she's only, and only his wife...ohh if only he said that in the first place, because I remember rana asking him before he announced this 5 day thing...oh well atleast I can hope for the best...