GO DIYA!! uhh Rana! and about Santosh...

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! Just some things I wanted to share with you all about today's episode.

1. How good was Diya today! I love it how her characters getting stronger and she's speaking up. I guess that maybe the baba will somehow find out that Shiva is actually a girl and then there will be a lot of problems with Diya and she will begin her part of the fight towards giving women their rights. 😊

2. I hate Rana! Surya aur Jhanvi ka rishtaa itne achey se agey barh raha tha aur yeh annoying Rana beech me akkey Surya ko Jhanvi se door le janey chaatha hai! uhhh RANA RANTEJ... 😑 but one thing i liked the Jhanvi listened to their conversation so she is going to keep alert now! and now Rana is helping Param...uhh ... and in the precap today...poor Jhanvi :(( Hope Surya comes quick...

2. Today as you all noticed Chanda asked Santosh about the colour not leaving her hands. I observed that color was black and the baba mentioned about a kaali parchayi..in todays epi people already started suspecting her ...poor santosh...i feel so sorry for her :(( πŸ˜”

Leave your thoughts behind...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
About today episode it was ok but what really got me worked up was the pre-cap 😲 😲😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭 omg omg 🀬 kabab mien haddi param🀬 🀬🀬 you sick *ss how dare you stoop so low you🀬🀬🀬🀬 ,if our janvi gets hurt in any way i,m gonna ☒️ ☒️☒️you surya 😍 😍hurry home dear save your wife she need,s you now more than ever .Plz plz cvs don,t show her getting burned, i,ll stop watching the show no way you can not let this horror happen. Plz no no no😭😭😭 , surya,s no ollu he'll notice param 😑😑😑😑😑 not there at baba,s he"ll put 2 and 2 together and save his janvi😍 .Omg guyz i feel sick just thinking about what,s gonna happen to our janvi ,can,t wait for tomorrow episode surya if you need help [ which you won,t] were are here no question asked we,ll be there to help you beat param🀬 up i"ll personally enjoy that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heeyyy

Hey guys! Just some things I wanted to share with you all about today's episode.

1. How good was Diya today! I love it how her characters getting stronger and she's speaking.up. I guess that maybe the baba will somehow find out that Shiva is actually a girl and then there will be a lot of problems with Diya and she will begin her part of the fight towards giving women their rights. 😊u.r.rite...dia's.part.is.moving.to.its.next.step...i.just.wat.2.c.viki-dias..love..story.and.shaurya.will.make.a.grand.entri😍πŸ₯³

2. I hate Rana! Surya aur Jhanvi ka rishtaa itne achey se agey barh raha tha aur yeh annoying Rana beech me akkey Surya ko Jhanvi se door le janey chaatha hai! uhhh RANA RANTEJ... 😑 but one thing i liked the Jhanvi listened to their conversation so she is going to keep alert now! and now Rana is helping Param...uhh ... and in the precap today...poor Jhanvi :(( Hope Surya comes quick... I.2.hate.Rana!!!!!..d.main.prblem.is.that.laado..leaves.smthing.or.d.other.in.its.luv.stories😭

2. Today as you all noticed Chanda asked Santosh about the colour not leaving her hands. I observed that color was black and the baba mentioned about a kaali parchayi..in todays epi people already started suspecting her ...poor santosh...i feel so sorry for her :(( πŸ˜” didnot.c.this.scene..so..nc

Leave your thoughts behind...

Word Count: 1