Written Update 27 January 2012

-bonbon- thumbnail

Na Aana Iss Desh Laado Written Update: 27 January 2012

Hey everyone…just to start off with this is my last update! I would like to say a big thank you to Sujjata di (Sujji0609) who will be taking over for the updates. As Sujju di will do the updates coming back from work, I may write brief updates of the show but not very detailed on some days when I am a bit less busy. So in that way you will have two updates to read…a brief one done by me on some days and an extraordinary one done by Sujju di! So can we all just say a big thank you to Sujata :D

Ok getting to today episode:

The episode began with villagers setting up a place for Baba Damru Maharaj to come and sit in Veerpur. They are discussing about the Baba and how he had been convinced to come and stay in Veerpur.

Over at Rana's haweli Param is drinking a lot of beer and then Rana enters. Rana calls his name and Param hides the bottle behind his back. Param is giving excuses and is saying, 'I just thought I would drink a little…' Rana comes to Param, takes the bottle and puts it down. Rana says, 'It hurts me to see that my son has had to take the support of beer. But I know what pain you are in and I also know the reason for it. You want Jhanvi, don't you? If my son wants something and I can't give it to him then what sort of father am I? I will give you the right to have Jhanvi. Just wait for the right time. She is yours and you will get her.' Param says, 'But Surya…' Rana says, 'I have given birth to Surya and what I say will happen…understand?' Param nods.

Damru Baba is entering Veerpur and the crowd is cheering him on. Ammaji welcomes the baba and tells him to be seated. Santosh kneels down to wash the Baba's feet. Baba asks her, 'You are the elder bahu of Bhagwani, aren't you?' Santosh nods. Baba says, 'There is a lot of difficulty in your life. Yours husband is no longer with you and your son is in jail. I know a lot about you but cannot say everything in front of everyone. You are married although don't have the right to be called your husband's wife nor do you have the right to be called a mother.' The villagers are saying, 'What baba says has to be true. This is the reason why she didn't say anything back to baba and kept quiet.' Baba says, 'Villagers, from years and years you have been living the lives of animals, that is why you will receive a punishment.' Kishan lal comes forward to Baba asking him to bless his daughter. Baba says, 'She has bring with herself her luck. She has taken birth against all odds. God has given her a lot of blessings. But your wife could not live. If this black shadow didn't come over her life she would be alive right now. This black shadow is the danger over Veerpur.' The villagers are frightened. Kishan lal asks, 'What black shadow are you referring to Maharaj?' Baba Damru Maharaj spins his hand in the air and suddenly lights a great fire on the ground. Baba says, 'That is what I am trying to find out. I am trying to discover who's body is attached to this black shadow. Some people are coming along taking a dead body to crucify when baba stops them. Baba comes forward to the body and says, 'This person is not dead, he is alive. Where are you taking him.' The villagers say, 'Baba what are you saying? He is dead.' Baba says, 'No he is not dead. He is alive. Put him down.' Baba tells the villagers that the man will wake up soon. After a while the man opens his eyes and the villagers are shocked. People are cheering the baba on. Ammaji and family come down from the steps and leave the crowd.

Tanisha is telling Ammaji that the baba is a Dhongi and the villagers are falling for his small magic tricks. Diya agrees and says, 'Yes Ammaji. Even if this baba is real, to give a person the name of God is not right.' Poojari ji says and when it comes to the matter of Veerpur, Mata Rani is here for us all.' Tanisha says to call inspector Vikram but Ammaji says he has gone for training, why will he leave his work and come? We don't need to disturb him. Ammaji is saying that everyone is right at what they are saying but the baba hasn't done anything wrong that they can say as yet. Ammaji sees Rana and his family arriving and wonders what they are doing there. She says to go and see what he is doing. Rana takes the blessing of Ammaji and requests him to take some bhet. Baba refuses to take it though and Rana says you have said it so god has said. Rana says to forgive him for his mistakes. Rana says, 'Baba give us all your blessing.' Baba says, 'Go…Go there will be good awaiting you…go.' Baba says to stop the dangers coming over Veerpur there will have to be a major Pooja. Then baba says to Santosh to put the Diya on its plate. Santosh does so. With his magic baba light the Diya. When Santosh turns around the Diya suddenly alights. Baba says this give us a bad warning. Baba says, 'I can tell that the black shadow is within a girl.' Baba points at a villager and says that that man is the target of the black shadow. People move away from that particular villager. Baba also tells another villager to keep alert from the black shadow and be careful. Rana says, 'I have come to you with a lot of faith. Please tell me something about myself.' Baba says, 'There is danger at your doorstep. Be careful otherwise your family will come to an end.' Baba continues playing his Damru and the episode ends there.

Precap: Ammaji says to the baba, 'It is easy to blame a woman and target her. You are another person who thinks there is nothing wrong with men but everything wrong with women. With these thoughts do not end up doing anything wrong.' Rana says, 'What kind of lady are you Ammaji? You are not even scared of insulting someone like Baba ji?' Ammaji says, 'Being blind and agreeing with everything one says doesn't form a life time.' She says to the baba, 'Okay baba. I agree with you that there are many complications ahead but you, baba you have to give us the solutions to those arising problems so that the villagers of Veerpur can live happily and with peace.'

Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on today's episode.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti : thanx for the update !! 😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Preeti for the updates dear...🤗

and no need for thanks dear... in fact i need to thankyou for providing updates this week... really appreciate your efforts... 🤗
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh net is horrible today... am not able to press likes on any of the posts...
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭👎🏼👎🏼😕😕 what the h*ll what a bakwas episode🤢 no janvi or jaya scene,s 😭😭😭😭😭😭 if rana get,s janvi to go with kaba mein hadda i,ll scream surya better step up and save janvi or else😡😡
vrashali10 thumbnail
thanks for update preeti.
i agree wid u tamzin 27th jan. epi. was ammji,rana & baba's episod there is no janvi and jaya's scene but i watched it coz of surya.i want to see surya, janvi and jaya's scene in every episod.