Villagers will go against Ammaji this time?

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
With current plot, surely villagers are believing that fake baba more than anyone... If they look Baba didnt say bad anything abt new baby girl born or anyone from villager...He did not come to village based on Rana's request, its Ammaji who brought him... He even behaving weird with Rana and refused to accept anything denoted by him. Even when everyone from Ammaji's family raised question on baba's identity, Ammaji said correctly its hard to question people's "Aastha"...

Baba has not raised finger on Santosh yet. But lamp goes off as soon as Santosh turns.. That made many villagers raised eye brows on Santosh... Now when Ammaji has started questioning Baba for him going against women, whether villagers will go against Ammaji??

Share ur thoughts!
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ppl of Veerpur have blind faith in Baba. He si doing some magic and tricks and blaming some black shadow of creating havoc in the lives of ppl and he pointed at 2 people that they will be the targets. If people think Santhosh is the one then i wonder what harm can santhosh do to the two villagers and why😕. He said that a woman will create a rift in the family of Rana and will divide the family. Obviously he is hinting at Jhanvi and i feel the Baba is planted by Rana only.
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Darshu di i think this might be the case and I reckon that it people need to turn on Ammaji atleast once otherwise no problems will arise and Ammaji will continue winning every baazi. as you said that the diya turned out when santosh turned around people may suspect the kaali chaaya to be in her ... as the villagers are blindly believing in everything Baba is saying they may begin to treat him as god ... aur hosaktha hai ki usske haa mein haa hamesha milaane lagey ...this baba has to be introduced by Rana as a day before he entered the show Rana had promised to himself that he would gain revenge on Santosh...i think this is his way of doing so without any one realizing...except i think sooner or later ammaji will develop some suspicious thoughts...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely think that the Baba is planted by Rana. He is pointing fingers at Santosh and Jahnvi. It has to be seen how Surya handles this false Baba. Whether he supports Baba propped up by his dad or his wife, is to be seen. i hope the CVs do justice to the Surya-Jahnvi storyline.
koolkallu thumbnail

yup..de baba.is planned by rana only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nw...lets see.vats gonna hapen..but yeh baba track will ruin de story i hope...

de story was goin in a gud track,.n all of a sudden.yeh baba track????

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel same is happening right now... Villagers has started doubting Santosh and baba is keeping himself at safer end so that none of villagers will suspect him abt plotting against Ammaji and her family...

Probably day will come when they will go against Santosh and might ask Ammaji to throw her out for Veerpur's sake...
JuhiR thumbnail
Yes, Baba track will lower the TRPs if it is dragged for too long. I saw that happen in other shows. They should show more of Surya Jhanvi, and rest should be split with Diya's story (she needs to change into girls' attire soon), and Ammaji. Rana is okay, he is a good actor, but he should not dominate half of the time slot.