Written update 26th January 2012

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with that Baba telling a woman will destroy Rana's family...🀒. also that she'll break the unity between the brothers...😑 Rana is sitting in the haveli with his 3 sons...🀒 he tells make a promise that you all will never fight against each other...🀬 even if any problem comes you all will ignore and remain together... 😑all the 3 sons promise Rana... 🀒Janvi comes and sees this... she leaves angrily...πŸ˜›Surya watches this... 😍

Ammaji goes to a shop to buy needles and threads...the shopkeeper informs that Rana's family went to Baba and that the Baba is too good in foreseeing things...😊 Ammaji hears 2 villagers also talking the same...😊

Surya is sitting in his room thinking... 😍Janvi gives him the tea and leaves angrily...😍 Surya calls out to her and calmly tells are you angry with me...❀️. Janvi tells yes i'm... by making this promise... Rana has cleverly made you brothers again together...πŸ‘πŸΌ i accept brothers have to be together in pain and happiness... but here the situation is different...😊. you and Param have differences... and unfortunately the cause of it happens to be me...😳 Surya calmly tells please don't take this issue to heart...😍 Janvi angrily tells you will listen to your father but my state you won't understand... 😍and tells the tea is getting cold... and leaves angrily... πŸ˜›Surya looks sad and thoughtful...😍

Santosh is looking for work.... she asks some women... they say they'll let her know if they find one...😊 finally Santosh comes across a lady...😊 she tells she won't pay her money but instead will give her something else in return... Santosh agrees...😊

Many villagers come to Baba... 😊Baba performs some or the other miracle..πŸ₯±. or tells about that person's past etc etc...🀒 thus convincing the villagers that he's really a living God...😊 but when one villager comes with the wish of blessing all the residents of Veerpur... he shouts and tells that will never happen... and he'll never step on the grounds of Veerpur...🀒

Santosh comes home happily... πŸ˜›Ammaji tells she's happy at the same time sad that Santosh has to work so much hard...Tanisha tells now ladies are handling everything... Ammaji smiles and tells you are from abroad... so you'll know more...😊 Tanisha smiles back...πŸ˜› when villagers come... they inform Ammaji about the miracles performed by Baba...🀒. and also that he'll never set his foot in Veerpur... Ammaji decides to go with the villagers...😊

Ammaji starts to talk with Baba when he cuts her short and tells you are a sinful lady... 😊Ammaji asks him to tell something new... and this happens to be something everyone knows...πŸ˜†tell me about the villagers destiny... Veerpur's destiny...😊 Baba tells you are challenging my knowledge... i know everything..😊. i can see darkness everywhere..🀒. Ammaji tells if you can see darkness... then tell us how will light come there... 😊if you see something barren... then tell how greenery will come there...πŸ˜† Baba tells i can sense strength and honesty in your voice and i accept the challenge... I'll come to Veerpur...😊

Precap - Rana's & Ammaji's family with the villagers are there...😊 Baba asks Santosh to place the lighted lamp near him...😊 Baba tells now this lamp will tell about Veerpur's destiny and the direction...😊 Santosh turns placing it and the lighted lamp gets off... 😲Baba shouts misfortune... everyone looks shocked... 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaulpriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now it is again becoming crap. i started watchng it cz os surya n jhanvi track but nwdays now emphasis is on dis rana n amma jii n now dis babajii has also comed. it is surely placed by rana only.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaulpriyanka

Now it is again becoming crap. i started watchng it cz os surya n jhanvi track but nwdays now emphasis is on dis rana n amma jii n now dis babajii has also comed. it is surely placed by rana only.

so true😑
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ...is baba relly a good rishi or acting...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata : thanx for the update !! 😊
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sujji
Yes today's epi. clearly shows that baba is rana's man and " bhavishyavani" which said by baba totaly rana's plan. i like janvi and surya's scene. about santosh taiji so m sure ammaji will do something to save her.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sujata di im sooo sorry! i missed the post and i accidently wrote another one! sooo sorry!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and thank you!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ Hy, u and sujju both wrote updats, thats gud, iss me sorry hone ka kya baat hai? Its not like writing update is Sujjus right only and you snatched that from her!!!!!!!!!!! am sure sujju doesnt mind
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: usmrasul

^ Hy, u and sujju both wrote updats, thats gud, iss me sorry hone ka kya baat hai? Its not like writing update is Sujjus right only and you snatched that from her!!!!!!!!!!! am sure sujju doesnt mind

ahahaha no it's nothing like that...just sujju di had told me before she was going to do it but i missed the post so i wrote another one and then i'd realized that di had already done one :))
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

sujata di im sooo sorry! i missed the post and i accidently wrote another one! sooo sorry!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and thank you!

Hey Preeti... no need to be sorry dear... i understand... i guess you may not have realised it coz the post was sticky... it's perfectly ok... no need to say sorry...πŸ€—