Angry Jhanvi and Poor Surya!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yeh kya??? we have always seen Mr. Bramachari getting angry on Jhanvi.. and Poor Jhanvi tolerating his tantrums... But today the way Jhanvi put tea tray in front of Surya...πŸ˜† and poor Surya trying to manofying her...πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup i was like 😲... as Surya looked so calm...☺️. and i guess he accepted that Janvi was right... so he didn't shout back... 😍and i loved that he was trying to manavofy her...❀️ i wonder now he'll help out Janvi with Param & Kuldeep...πŸ€”
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yeh kya??? we have always seen Mr. Bramachari getting angry on Jhanvi.. and Poor Jhanvi tolerating his tantrums... But today the way Jhanvi put tea tray in front of Surya...πŸ˜† and poor Surya trying to manofying her...πŸ˜›

i guess thats what respect does to you, if respect the person you talk humanly every word thought carefully spoken softly so as not to hurt 😊 and if you hate the person you treat them like sh*t😑 you don,t give a damn what come out of your mouth 😑 Also surya looking really hot😍 sitting in the chair with his hair loose😳😍 he looked much younger than in earlier episode i was watching his first interaction with janvi and wow wow now he,s lost a lot of weight πŸ‘ looking dam hotπŸ˜‰ 😳😍
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe...all of you have said everything that was going through my mind...Surya did look hottt ☺️...been looking nice since last few epis...again in the precap he didn't look that grt for me...must b his wet hair...why don't they let him have dry free flowing hair!???!?!?

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

hehe...all of you have said everything that was going through my mind...Surya did look hottt ☺️...been looking nice since last few epis...again in the precap he didn't look that grt for me...must b his wet hair...why don't they let him have dry free flowing hair!???!?!?

yup..!! he looks more than awesome...❀️😍

kuch kuch hone laga hain...surya ko bhi..i think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked his free hair than those gelled one... He looked more good in yesterday's episode where he was with Rana when Shera informs abt Baba... He looked damn hot with that blue jacket and free hairs...