Written Update 25 January 2012

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update 25 January 2012

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE BELOW UPDATES TO ANY SITES. THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

This is a special request: Please do not copy and paste any updates from India Forums not written by you to any other websites. If you wish to upload updates please write your own. It requires time of one to write these updates and it will be highly unappreciated if you copy and paste and update not done by you on another website.

i will only be able to do the updates up to this friday :) sorry to cause any inconveniences. if nobody can take over I will write brief overviews on important days of the episode.

Episode begins with Jitho's funeral. The NAIDL title song is playing in the background. This is a really emotional scene. I suggest anyone who loves the title song like me views it:

Everyone is extremely upset. Jitho's child is in Ammaji's arms. Ammaji promises to herself that Jitho will get nyay. As she is saying this a baba is entering Veerpur. People go to his feet saying, 'Maharaj! Maharaj!' The baba has a long beard and long hair, he seems quite rude. He yells at the in a piercing tone. He says, 'Stay away from me! Don't touch me with your disgusting and dirty hands and make me apavitra, otherwise I will light you all on fire alive. STAY AWAY!' The villagers are very frightened. The baba says, 'I can smell somebody doing sin in this village. NO! I will not stay in this sinful village! I WILL NOT! I will stay outside the village on the other side!' The baba turns around to leave. The villagers follow him saying, 'Forgive us for our mistakes maharaj…forgive us! What sin have we committed…why are you saying such things?' Baba turns around and says, 'Why are you asking me? You should know yourself what you have done…ask yourself before being brave enough to ask Baba Dumru Maharaj….someone so powerful…ask yourself…ask yourself!!' The baba hears a dog howling and says, 'Did you hear that! You villagers of Veerpur are going to live a horrible life from now on!' All the villagers are extremely frightened. Baba continues, 'I will not stay in this sinful village from even one minute! Everyone will have to tolerate the punishment of their bad deeds. You will definitely get a punishment! I am leaving!' The baba turns around and leaves. The Veerpur villagers are discussing what had just been said by the baba. One of them says, 'I have never heard the name of Baba Damru Maharaj! He was saying just dangerous things about our Veerpur…Another villager agrees and says, 'Maybe what he is saying is will be true and we will all be in deep trouble…Didn't you see how the dogs started howling.' People agree…Another villager says, 'Whether what he is saying is true or not…we will have to go and tell Ammaji.' The villagers leave to the mandir.

In the mandir Santosh and Tanisha are feeding Jitho's daughter. Ammaji is complementing them. Kishan lal stands up and says, 'Ammaji I will leave to do some work.' Ammaji says, 'That's ok…take care of your work…don't worry about your daughter, we are here for her.' Kishan lal leaves. Two villagers suddenly enter saying, 'Ammaji something very strange has happened.' They explain everything Baba Damru Maharaj said to them.' Ammaji says, 'Devi Maa is with Veerpur…this small baby has just taken birth…she is about to live her life…you don't need to fall for the words of that dhongi…' The two villagers agree…ammaji asks them whether they would like chai but they say that they must leave because they have work to complete.' Ammaji says, 'Don't worry.' Tanisha says, 'Ammaji you said chai so I remembered that the milk is running out…the left overs were fed to this baby…' Santosh says, 'Yes ammaji, and also the food supplies are running low…' Avtar says, 'I am a man although I cannot help this family in needy times.' Santosh tells him to not think like this.'

Over at Rana's haveli Shera is giving him a head massage. Some villagers are in Veerpur…one of Rana's workers explain about Damru Maharaj to him and say he is a very renowned person. Rana looks up at him and says, 'When it is the matter of Veerpur's future we can't oversee the situation. If he has warned us about something, he will also give us the solution for it. Everybody get ready to leave.' The villagers agree. Rana says, 'Surya tell your maa to get ready, we will all go to worship Baba Damru Maharaj.'

At the mandir Santosh says to Ammaji, 'I have to talk to you Ammaji. Tell Avtar to not feel bad. Should I go and get some work from the villagers. We will get some help in our financial life.' Ammaji says, 'Since when am I the leader of this family. I gave all the responsibility to you in times of difficulty and need, so how am I the leader? Don't worry I will organise something.' Tanisha comes to Ammaji with Jitho's child in her hands. She says, 'Ammaji…this whole family has faced troubles together…you are the leader of this family and always will be. But we should also be able to complete our responsibilities. If our hands merge with yours then we will become stronger.' Diya says, 'Bhabhi is saying the right things Ammaji. And you are the one who always says that your family is your strength. So now it is the time when you prove your strength. And putting the responsibilities of the entire family on the shoulders of one person is not good. If we do everything together then the bojh won't feel like a bojh and everyone will have smiles on their faces.' Ammaji says, 'I know that my family is with me with every step I take. If you hear something like what Diya has said from the mouth of a child, parents feel proud. And if my daughters and daughter-in-laws are saying so then I have to agree with them. And who says that ladies are weak…have a look at all the women in our family…they not only have the ability to feed everyone so they are filled but also have the braveness and daringness to fight for someone's life. Ok then, we will all work together. And if you listen to me and find a job that can be done at home…make achaar, papar, malas…something you can sell in the village. If gods will then we will gain whatever we have lost.'

Rana and family along with villagers have gone to worship Baba Damru Maharaj in his cave similar home. Rana kneels down to play to the baba.

Over at the mandir Ammaji is saying, 'Have a look…the milk and butter eaten at a young age is coming of help otherwise now a days during the times of playing kids have to get glasses!' Suddenly Diya gets pricked with the needle she is sewing the phool mala with. Ammaji says, 'Every job has a way of completing it…come here I will explain it to you. Diya goes to Ammaji. Ammaji says, 'When you put the needle in here you don't need to put your finger in front of it…it will go through automatically. Now go and do it.' Avtar is telling Ammaji about another thing the Pandit has done for their family. Ammaji says 'Pandit, you have done so much for our parivaar we will never be able to give back what you have done for us.' Poojari ji says, 'There is nothing like this. Everything that is happening is happening because of Mata Rani. I just wished that this whole family always stays with us. Ammaji I have news that Rana's entire family have gone to worship Damru Maharaj.' Ammaji says, 'Yes, he will need a baba…and about what he's said…we have Mata Rani with us.'

Damru Maharaj instantaneously opens his eyes. There is a ring of fire around him which turns out at the wave of his arms. Everyone is shocked. Rana stands up to the baba when the baba hits him angrily with his lota on the head. Surya gets his father up while the baba is saying you want to touch me and make me apavitra. The baba says, 'Go away from here now!' Surya is extremely furious…he says, 'You raised your hand at my father…' He is about to stab the baba when Rana stops him. Rana says, 'Baba ji forgive him thinking of him as an innocent child.' Surya says, 'He has insulted you father…he is a dhongi.' Rana says, 'No surya…he is somebody sent from god…if you raise your hand at him…you will not be able to rise in life…apologise.' Jhanvi says, 'But daddy ji-' Rana shuts her up saying, 'I am talking to Surya not you!' Baba says, 'I am not angry with you. I am in fact very happy with what he has done. At least there is someone who is concerned about their parents respect. You are the only one in Veerpur who has a clear mind.' Rana is pleased. Jhanvi is getting annoyed. Baba forgives Surya. Rana thanks him and says, 'I have come to know something about me…' Baba says, 'There is danger right in front of you and this danger is from a girl.' Everyone is shocked.

Precap: Ammaji is about to bring her hands together in front of baba when he stops her saying she is a sinful lady. Ammaji says that she has told everyone what she has done in Veerpur and challenged him saying that if you are a this big antaryami then…

…the next part of the precap was cut off of the online episode…if someone has watched the episode would they mind filling people in? Thanks.

Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on today's episode.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE BELOW UPDATES TO ANY SITES. THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti :
thanx for the update !! i think the baba meant to say that rana would have trouble from the new-born child ..he didnt mean janvi although rana's evil mind will put janvi to blame..what i mean is since with ammaji's help veerpur has got it's first girl child, so now gradually the entire village will start raising their voices and demand their baby girls to stay alive, so this will in turn be a direct challenge to rana's authority and tryanny.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates Preeti...🤗
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Preethi. Didnt watch the episode today but looks like the Baba was planted by Rana😒
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surely the so-called-baba was set up by rana
not sure why though...is it because of the girl child or is it to force Jhanvi into Param while making surya think that its necessary to let go of jhanvi to have his dads future secure...

quite crappy but a bit interesting
Heyy, thnx fr the update.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update preeti.
today's epi. was ok ammaji's family thinks about to do some work for theirfinancial life.
it may b possible that BABA is rana's aupporter but he said right about surya that "poore veerpur men tera hi dil saaf hai".
and baba said rana will face some problem coz of woman so who is she girl child, ammaji, janvi, santosh or rajjo ??
after param's incidentrana's behaviour is change with janvi.
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for awesome work and your efforts.

😳