Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow awesome Ramya... 😍 loved it...❀️ especially loved the placement of scenes in the lines "palkon se hoton tak jo raah nikalti hai... guzre na vahaan se yeh teri galthi hai" πŸ‘πŸΌand how did you put those snow effects in 2nd para??? 😍

and am not able to download your vm??? same thing happened with your 1st vm teri meri too...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya, this is one of song i thought to make VM on Surya and Jhanvi too...πŸ˜› awesome VM! 😳
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Wow awesome Ramya... 😍 loved it...❀️ especially loved the placement of scenes in the lines "palkon se hoton tak jo raah nikalti hai... guzre na vahaan se yeh teri galthi hai" πŸ‘πŸΌand how did you put those snow effects in 2nd para??? 😍

and am not able to download your vm??? same thing happened with your 1st vm teri meri too...

thank u dear..@sujji
i hv downloaded some new trail version of a movie maker... as my movie maker was crashed...in that this snow effect is there..i thought that effect would fit that dance scene...& used it there.

oh really...don't know what's the problem dear..i tried to download it...& i'm able to download it...πŸ˜•
Rams3697 thumbnail
thanks a lot...@ thamizh93

oh really di..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰...thanks a lot...@darshu di...😊
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😊Asusual nicevm and song ramya. " kadmo ko sambhalen " line and jaya's dancing steps perfectly match.
Rams3697 thumbnail
thanks a lot..@ vrashali...πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

thank u dear..@sujji
i hv downloaded some new trail version of a movie maker... as my movie maker was crashed...in that this snow effect is there..i thought that effect would fit that dance scene...& used it there.

oh really...don't know what's the problem dear..i tried to download it...& i'm able to download it...πŸ˜•

sorry dear i meant it gets downloaded... but what i wanted to ask is the video size is only 2.3mb??? also that video format is different it seems... as it doesn't open?? πŸ˜•
Just thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, very nice vm...every scence matches with the song lyrics...100 out of 100...ramya...superb...i really like it...

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what to say Ramya...your vm took my breath away😳