Written Update 24 January 2012 (Update Posted)

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE BELOW UPDATES TO ANY SITES. THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Written Update 24 January 2012

Episodes begins with Rana saying, 'You and your Ammaji are always after me. Do you think that people of Veerpur are blind. You thought they wouldn't see the fact that you gave the panchamrith to Jitho to drink with your own hands.' Everyone is shocked. Rana says, 'Everyone in Veerpur, look, Ammaji wants me to feel guilty when the truth is that only this family had the opportunity to mix poison in the Panchamrith.' Poojari ji says, 'As I said before, I have made the panchamrith with my own hands, the only thing they have done is given the panchamrith to Jitho to drink.' Rana says, 'So Pandit ji, that means that you are also involved in Ammaji's doings. Shera says, 'Master, this is the truth. This Poojari has mixed poison in the panchamrith and ammaji's daughter-in-law fed the panchamrith to her. This is all a very big plan to bring out all of their enmity towards us. Look, they gathered your whole family here and then for this innocent girls death they blamed you in front of all the people of Veerpur.' Ammaji finally speak us saying, 'Rana, you are pointing your finger at someone who has been supporting Jothi since her pregnancy? And to the topic of my daughter-in-law, everyone from this village has seen how much she has done to try and save Jitho and her daughter.' Rana says, 'If the truth starts mixing with false things like this, then there is no room for the truth left in this world. Jith's body is in front of you. The doctor has said that her death came along because of her drinking poison. Now you are blaming me when the truth is that your daughter-in-law has done all of this. Just to make me bow my head in front of the villagers, you killed a pregnant woman. (Rana goes up to a random villager) Hey you! Do you think I would kill her? Why would I kill her? If there is a death in Veerpur I am the one who is affected the most, then why would I kill her? Santosh says, 'You are such a horrible person. Saying big things won't wipe away what you have done. You will die a horrible death.' Rana shouts at her and takes out Satpal's gun to shoot Santosh. Surya is trying to stop him. Eventually Surya forces the gun out his father's hand. Rana says, 'Fine then, bring one evidence which proves that not this horrible daughter-in-law of yours but I am the reason for Jitho's death. Just bring one evidence. Then I will myself accept what I have done and will accept any punishment I receive. And if the villagers aren't happy with this, then I will cut my head with my own hands and burry it in the grounds of Veerpur.' Kishan lal gets up saying, 'Rana sahib, I don't want the help of anyone, I don't care who did it and how did it. My wife has left me'My Jitho has left me'Now who will take care of this innocent child'better than this would be that this child wasn't born'' Kishan lal is crying a lot. Ammaji says, 'The whole village is with you. And this child, I promise that I will take care of her.' Santosh takes the child from Kishan lal's arms. Kishan lal brings his hands together in front of Santosh. Rana comes and fakes to take care of Kishan lal saying, 'If you need anything, the doors of my house are always open for you. I am involved in the happiness and sadness of every person in Veerpur.' Rana and his family leave. Surya turns to look at Jhanvi. Shivlali leaves and Jhanvi follows. Ammaji thinks in her head Jitho sould will rest in peace, Isko nyay miley gaa.

The whole temple is empty and the NAIDL title song is playing in the background. Inspector Vikram is inside with Ammaji and family looking at Jitho's dead body. Ammaji says, 'The reason for Jitho's death has to come out in front of anyone in Veerpur so they all are warned who is behind the death of their wifes and daughters.' Inspector Vikram says, 'You don't worry Ammaji. Just let her post mortem reports come so we know what type of poison she has been given, the we will handle everything. It will only be a matter of hours before the person who is behind all this will be in front of your very eyes.' Vikram's phone rings. It is the commissioner's phone ringing.' Vikram says, 'Yes sir. But sir I am here'alright sir. Ammaji, it was the commissioner sir. He said that some new police officer's need training that is why I will have to go. But don't worry; this case won't be left behind. Whoever manages this case will solve it.' Diya tries to say something but can't find the words. Ammaji says, 'How do we know that the new inspector will work in our favour? We are not going to get insaaf relying on the law'' Kishan lal says, 'I don't want any of this. Jitho isn't with me anymore. (Directed to Jitho) until you were alive you did everything for me'now I just want to do her funeral.' Poojari ji support Kishan lal.

Over at Rana's house Surya is walking around the room recalling the events of the day. Jhanvi comes up behind him telling him to eat something. Surya says, 'Has maa eaten anything?' Jhanvi shakes her head. Surya says, 'You?' Jhanvi says, 'I don't feel like eating'I am not hungry.' Surya says, 'Dad wouldn't have eaten either. Jhanvi whatever happened today wasn't right.' Jhanvi asks, 'Do you think whatever happened today was the fault of Santosh Thai ji?' Surya says, 'Jhanvi I don't know who has committed this sin. But as much as you know Santosh Thai ji, I know my father. If he wanted he wouldn't have let this celebration take place. My father never does anything hidden, he has the heart of a sher, he does whatever he wants in front of everyone. He can't do anything like that. If he did something he would commit that he did it. Jhanvi, going give this plate of food to dad, if he doesn't eat then I won't be able to either.' Jhanvi is observing that Surya is still in favour of his dad's wrong doings. Jhanvi turns and leaves the room.

Over in his room Rana is on his phone saying, 'I know that you would never say no to what I want. Thank you very much.' Satpal asks, 'What happened?' Rana says, 'Inspector Vikram is no longer handling this case.' Jhanvi is walking down the corridor taking the food to Rana. Rana is saying, 'Nobody can stop me now!' Shera says, 'But sarkaar, that daughter-in-law of Ammaji, Santosh, we have to organise something against her.' Rana says, 'Shera, I can easily organise something for this. I know what I have to do with this Santosh.' Suddenly someone is knocking on the door. Rana quickly jumps on his bed acting as if he is concerned. Jhanvi enters and offers to the food to Rana. Satpal takes the food. As soon as Jhanvi turns Shera starts indicating to Rana and Rana to her that Rana is very good at acting. Suddenly Jhanvi turns around and Rana acts disciplined and concerned again. Rana says, 'Give me the food!' Shera and Satpal are appreciating Rana;s acting. Rana is laughing.

Precap: At Jitho's funeral Ammaji promises to herself that Jitho will get nyay. Someone is entering the village of Veepur. Seems like a baba. People bow down to his feet saying, 'Maharaj! Maharaj!' The baba shouts at them extremely rudely.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

This is a special request: Please do not copy and paste any updates from India Forums not written by you to any other websites. If you wish to upload updates please write your own. It requires time of one to write these updates and it will be highly dis-appreciated if you copy and paste and update not done by you on another website.

Just a note: I will only be able to do the written updates until the end of this week. I am getting a bit busy so I will not be able to continue doing these updates after 27 January 2012. Sorry for any caused troubles.

Hope this update conveniences anyone who missed out on today's episode.

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u :-)
i wonder what this baba is gonna do ?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates!

whether Joginder is in Veerpur???
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be he is surya's baba . Again turning surya in to brahmchari
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Naya Baba 😲 Maybe some police wala in disguiseπŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates Preeti... πŸ€—

Chalo one thing good is Surya didn't suspect Santosh... 😊and he felt whatever happened was wrong with Kishanlal...πŸ‘πŸΌ and him blindly believing Rana is expected...glad the cvs didn't bring the blooper...πŸ˜† maybe this is the turning point coz if Surya gets to know that Rana was wrong... then this would bring the proper rift needed in the father-son relationship...πŸ‘πŸΌ. also am happy to know that Surya asked whether Shivlali & Janvi had eaten... 😍

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who is this new Baba now?? i want the missing characters back with proper narration not new characters...😳 Rana has again put Vikram away from this job of finding the culprit... 😑is this Baba gonna help??? πŸ˜•
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ preeti :
thanx for the update . yeh kya, precap mein kisi baba ki entry ?? who is this now..joginder ?? πŸ˜•