Laado...are these signs???

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry but felt like sharing:πŸ˜•

everything is moving at uneven paces lately and i dont know why😲. Just consider the followings:

1) Surya has transformed quite fast from his Bramahachari mood to the current hot-guy-caring-abt-woman mood. The person who used to bath in gangajol after touching woman now cms to Jhanvis room to ask if she is ready and furthermore helps her to put on necklace

2) Ammaji has all of a sudden gained Villagers trust and the villagers too have started following Ammaji very fast

3) Aditya have quite easily got rid of Goji-jogi siblings and still facing no trouble from their end

4) Vikram has identified Diya being a woman quite early after meeting her

5) Rana has very easily being shown as a looser and always loosing to Ammaji

6) Jhanvi has started falling for Surya pretty easily and forgot everything abt the supposed-revenge she was planning (not planning, mouthing is more like it)

7) Param however bad he is has started having some feelings about that maid he sleeps with πŸ˜• at least he cares a bit which is so unnerving where before it was just a testing procedure for him

so, i was just thinking, so many seems-to-be-gud things happening simultaneously is quite suspicious. It almost looks like the serial is seeing its close soon and thts why the PH wants to force a feasible happy ending πŸ˜• and with the elimination of various important characters, thats seems like quite strong possibility for me. And this always last minute additions like going to delhi, closing business deal or inconsistent, random scenes where people are sometime clean-shaven , sometimes not seems to indicate that every part is done in rather aweful hurry . So is it going to be pulled down soon? πŸ˜•

not that i want it but to me it seems quite so

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Usmrasul I understand what you are trying to say and cooincidencially I had a dream last night that Laado was coming to an end. They were playing the Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Laado Title Song in the background and all the credits were coming up lolz. But I think shows with less TRP's will have to end first. Also as per article Colors was happy with the TRP of Na Aana Iss Desh Laado as they said it had recently increased. Despite the TRP part of it I also think that the show is not going to end quite as yet as the following things still have to take place:

1. Karan has to come out of jail.
2. Diya and Shaurya need to re-meet each other.
3. Jhanvi and Surya's relationship needs to get firmer.
4. The reason for Winy's entrance in the show needs to be revealed.
5. What is happening next with Gojinder and Jogender needs to be shown.
6. Aditya and Raghini's successful attempt to get the property once again on Ammaji's name needs to be recognized by the Sangwan family.
7. Ammaji and family need to return to Delhi.

Whether the rest of the story is going to be based in Veerpur I don't know, we'll just have to keep on watching for that. And remember that the character of Ammaji is famous throughout the whole television industry and is acknowledged by a lot of people so I don't think anyone wants the show to come to a conclusion as yet. Also, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado's TRP is not much behind the show Havan, so all us NAIDL'ians need to continue watching the show and raise its rank and TRP for it to stay on board on Colors for many years to come. (Although that is getting difficult because Varun isn't being shown)! ;)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1) Surya has transformed quite fast from his Bramahachari mood to the current hot-guy-caring-abt-woman mood. The person who used to bath in gangajol after touching woman now cms to Jhanvis room to ask if she is ready and furthermore helps her to put on necklace SOO TRUEEE!!!!! He had such a dislike towards the other sex that him softening so easily was an over night thing...i wanted this to happen but really gradually. At the moment it seems as though within a month he has fully accepted Jhanvi. A behaviour and attitude to integral can not possibly be changed this fast.

2) Ammaji has all of a sudden gained Villagers trust and the villagers too have started following Ammaji very fast TRUE once again.

3) Aditya have quite easily got rid of Goji-jogi siblings and still facing no trouble from their end YES

4) Vikram has identified Diya being a woman quite early after meeting her Well i liked the way Diya was exposed and the timing was good, im glad this track was not dragged on.

5) Rana has very easily being shown as a looser and always loosing to Ammaji OMG YES. This point is surely the best one. Its almost fake how Rana has so dramatically coming down and Ammaji is soo quickly rising up!

6) Jhanvi has started falling for Surya pretty easily and forgot everything abt the supposed-revenge she was planning (not planning, mouthing is more like it) THIS HAS TO BE ANOTHER BRILLIANT POINT! Jhanvi started having feelings for Surya even before him. I was alil uneasy about this... she was such a strong personality and had such a strong dislike towards him esp if u watch the earlier scenes of her and Surya so it seems unrealistc how she all of the sudden started liking him (to be exact, it was from the epi where he yells at the man for beating his wife). Despite seeing some good in Surya, i don't think one point or two points can reverse the damage that Surya's character had done, early in the show...where he took baby Durga to be killed. I understand the fact that Jhanvi feels as though Surya was bought up under bad circumstances hence why he is the way he is...but i still don't understand how she could possibly "fall in love so quickly"...except maybe Surya is shown to be alil bit of a hottie and that factor kinda helped her on.

7) Param however bad he is has started having some feelings about that maid he sleeps with πŸ˜•at least he cares a bit which is so unnerving where before it was just a testing procedure for him This point i have to disagree too... he just wants to use the girl. He needs her but does not want her and u will see that in future episodes.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And this is addressed to "heyyy"

Winy has a connection with Shaurya so it will all tie up soon enough. That will test Diya and Shaurya's relationship because the time, Winy's truth will be revealed..it will test Diya and Shaurya's relationship.

OR maybe even Winy is not sure of Diya's past.

The rest of ur points are wayy in the future...

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, I dont think so its happening soon... I agree with Preeti there are many points to come in show... If they would have wanted to end Laado, it would have ended with other 2 shows from afternoon slot itself... Why they would have stretched it...

If you see putting show at two slots they are earning more TRPs out of it, one from afternoon slot and one from late night slot. And if I consider channel strategy they keep subject with bold contents in late evening slot due to restriction from Broadcast ministry in India...

Rather than whats being happened I can see many points to come into Laado

1) Surya and Jhanvi relations to go further
2) Kuldeep's truth to be revealed on Rana
3) Surya going against his father
4) Diya and Vikram's track( I feel with current case where Varun has accepted other show, CVs might show Diya getting married to Vikram)
5) Probably Param and maid girls track and Jhanvi-Ammaji's fight to give her rights
6) Jogi and Gajji might come to Veerpur
7) Rana winning over Ammaji in some cases

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

4) Diya and Vikram's track( I feel with current case where Varun has accepted other show, CVs might show Diya getting married to Vikram)

i feel like this cant be done cause again Dia isnt a sort of girl who would so easily accept another prsn in her life nw its up to CV's wht they show
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

i feel like this cant be done cause again Dia isnt a sort of girl who would so easily accept another prsn in her life nw its up to CV's wht they show

I know, but probably this could be one of way for CVs to show Diya's track going ahead.
However I am not yet fully positive for Vikram. I do feel he has connection with Rana
which is not revelaed yet... who knows later CVs might show up, that Vikram is also
one of pawn introduced by Rana so that someone from his gang would be winning
Ammaji's trusts...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
survi035, as you said, many of my points are wayy in future so this is why the show can not come to a conclusion so soon.

you know darshu di that was exactly what i'd been thinking for the past few weeks so thank you and love you for raising that point about vikram and rana! something to support that fact is that when santosh said something against rana is yesterdays episode Rana got out a gun to shoot her immediately but when vikram was full on fighting with surya and insulting the rana parivaar, Rana didn't take any action towards him...the other thing is the vikram easily has the right to arrest Rana and he also has a lot of evidence which he can use to put him behind the bars but he has never done anything like this

...and Po i also agree because as i have previously mentioned, diya has been brought up and is very sanskaari, innocent and always thinks of others...this is why i am extremely unsure how the CVs are going to prepare a future track of her and vikram...it won't be possible for the Diya to forget Shaurya as far as I think.